Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

zero86r wrote: »
    Seriously though what the hell is that?

its an IR illuminator / strobe that has a built in vibration function when it detects another IR source

its designed for the Ops core Base Jump helmets i posted last night ,which are seen in the Magpul ACR video

H&K are taking legal proceedings against CA,Echo 1,JG for breach of copy right from using the g36 design ,apparently they want all profits made from the sale of G36's airsofts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Gatling wrote: »
    H&K are taking legal proceedings against CA,Echo 1,JG for breach of copy right from using the g36 design ,apparently they want all profits made from the sale of G36's airsofts

I think Ares are paying H&K because the latest pics of Ares G36 and UMPs have full accurate trades which I thought odd at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Both Ares and Star have full trades on the receivers so I'd expect they're playing ball with H&K.

I do rather like that helmet ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Puding wrote: »

gbb m14

All over that, been waiting a while for it.
    Now that's blowback.
    some bts and pieces from shotshow
    ms4.jpg

That's a nice camo pattern, i rememeber the was a pic a while back of a lad in a full set of it, i'd be interested in getting my hands on some of that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Managed to miss the gbb M14, awesome would love one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Can't see them getting any money whatsoever. It being China and all, and it deffo won't mean that they'll stop producing the clones.

What it might be bad for though is if they start sueing retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

KonFusion wrote: »
    Can't see them getting any money whatsoever. It being China and all, and it deffo won't mean that they'll stop producing the clones.

Didn't Cybergun get sued a while ago for a similar reason?

Look at what happened with A&K and Magpul. A&K had to sit down and play ball or else.

As for Cybergun, they were ment to be the only ones allowed to produce H&K replica according to H&K. There was a thing about 2 years ago where all H&K AEGs were to be removed from the market and replaced with Cybergun copies but nothing ever came of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

As gatling posted before, the mexicans use a g36 lookalike, but had the case dropped as internally it differed from the real g36.

An aeg looks like a g36, has some dimensions off, and has zero likeness internally, they cant have a case.

My official legal representation is available to china in return for several brappers, just putting that out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Geek chique. Original Battlestar style helmets? Gimme gimme gimme!!

I give up - what the hell is it?

(It looks like a battlefield "personal massager" but that cant be right)

The helmet looks like a HALO helemt, so now we got, spartans and HALO spartans fighting it out, great:p, and the little thing with the battery in it looks like a drone or sumtin

• Advertisement

I think Ares are paying H&K because the latest pics of Ares G36 and UMPs have full accurate trades which I thought odd at first.
    Stonewolf wrote: »
    Both Ares and Star have full trades on the receivers so I'd expect they're playing ball with H&K.

All over that, been waiting a while for it.
    Now that's blowback.

That's a nice camo pattern, i rememeber the was a pic a while back of a lad in a full set of it, i'd be interested in getting my hands on some of that.

Umarex have the official rights to all H&K airsofts theyve been licenceing other companys like KSC /KWA mp7 and G36 not sure the deal Ares have.

loving the M14 bolw back

The camo is Atac its due on the market soon there a picture a page or 2 back of it in bdu

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

KonFusion wrote: »
    It being China and all, and it deffo won't mean that they'll stop producing the clones.

exactly , there isnt a problem while they're in china , its when they leave china the problems arise.
    Puding had an aeg destroyed by the french for being counterfeit. I would have put the question "so if it was real you'd have let it in ??"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Stonewolf wrote: »

same happened at last shotshow h&k where stopped from the show due to the deal signed with uramax, uramax own the IP for H&K for replicas, its a bit of a sabre rattling, country like the us they will be able to enforce the control on trades, already trades have to be destroys or run the risk of customs of there not licensed, but outside it becomes a bit more difficult

ca already have licence for hk416 so strange they would then be pulled up on g36 you think h&k would have noticed that when they did the hk416 deal, ksc have licence for some things with uramax but not all and when uramax give you the rights to use the IP of H&K you also have to slap there ugly logo on

Masada wrote: »

nice find tadhg, Just ordered one., :) Looks a lot better made than i thought it would.

have to say it does look better that the cookie monster offering

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Looks like a new AK sight available on RSOV,.
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3288

Nah. That's older than time itself. It's supposed to range anywhere between awful and acceptable.

http://blip.tv/file/2069728

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Nah. That's older than time itself. It's supposed to range anywhere between awful and acceptable.

http://blip.tv/file/2069728
    Yup, been on EBB and RSOV for months.... those two sites just put items back in the 'new stock' category every few months to shift stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Look at what happened with A&K and Magpul. A&K had to sit down and play ball or else.

As for Cybergun, they were ment to be the only ones allowed to produce H&K replica according to H&K. There was a thing about 2 years ago where all H&K AEGs were to be removed from the market and replaced with Cybergun copies but nothing ever came of it.

I think the A&K thing was very different to that of the Magpul release we've seen. Magpul needed to come out with the moral high ground and A&K aren't gonna care if they get more sales from it.
    I doubt there was any issue with them continuing their unofficial operation and making money off it. Magpul made out like they were after throwing a lot of money at designing these and were unable to shift them... except i had it as soon as it was released, aswell as maybe 5-6 team mates and a load of other people in here. There was no problem in getting the Masada or any of the fake magpul gear really. :)

As far as law suits go, Do we really think that'll have any effect at all in a country that manufactures more guns than any other country in the world, ILLEGALLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Homepage of Advanced Tactical Concealment System.

Comment.

Tornado Impact Grenade new video

• Advertisement

This is going pretty cheap over on Airsoft park.com at the moment, 48euro delivered to your gaf,
    http://www.airsoftpark.com/replica-airsoft-level-soft-shell-uniformxl-p-1658.html?osCsid=aaa72fe8cd0733e728f7394eee3a8a07
    Replica%20Airsoft%20Tactical%20PCU%20Level%205%20Soft%20Shell%20Uniform.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

I have one of those, The one from Ebaybanned, Its complete WIN

Pic of me in said "win suit"

Winsuit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

What are airsoft park like to deal with? Wouldn't mind a set of those, look pretty decent

pretty good, very good communication from them. their kinda like ebaybanned without an annoying jesse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

mcshape wrote: »
    I have one of those, The one from Ebaybanned, Its complete WIN

Pic of me in said "win suit"

NT80450_pig_costume_suit.JPG

I dunno Tim......looks a bit sweaty to me....always beware when ordering from Ebaybanned

:cool:

News of the G&G M14 EBR coming soon over on airsoftnews.eu, No released details as yet but i believe it has pneumatic blowback.,

4304430714_0935252d4a_o.jpg

Heres a photo of it from March last year in Germany,
    3361253306_4555a92374.jpg

Heres the Ares PPSH too,
    http://www.aresairsoft.com/ppsh.html

just hope they got round to fixing the annoying trigger problem on the G&G/CA m14 with the ebr

What was the problem? ice seen a load of G&G 14s but never a trigger problems with em.,

What was the problem? ice seen a load of G&G 14s but never a trigger problems with em.,

strange you have never come across this one considering it rather common from my experinance

the ca/g&g trigger was alwasy very unresponsice and unreliable

trigger arm had that little design flaw, it is nothing major adding some heat shrink to the peg on the lever that goes into the mechbox and engages the internal parts, only adds about 2mm to the overall diameter but is enought to make the system more reliable

we could just be unlucky with the dozen or so i;ve dealt with over the last couple of years but has always been a reacuring issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Puding wrote: »

Tornado Impact Grenade new video

When do these lovely devises go on sale??

Advertisement