Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Nah havent seen it, the only trigger issue with an M14 was with the AGM ones, the metal they used to make the little transfer lever was cr@p and would break off the lugs., ive only worked on a few CA ones aswell so cant really comment on their trigger reliability.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

ive only worked on a few CA ones aswell so cant really comment on their trigger reliability

considering the g&g and CA are the same design its a little bit of a mute point :p

no one ever was able to work out if it was just a copy or if the rummors of G&G buying the mold/machining tools was true when the first g&g m14 came out

Puding wrote: »
    considering the g&g and CA are the same design its a little bit of a mute point :p

Well, that could apply to many things, and since most airsoft parts are a copy of someone else's, it usually comes down to the quality of the materials over the design, where i think G&G hold the advantage over CA.,:)

that said, these problems must have been quite a while ago no? the only time ive seen one acting up was when the tappet plate failed in the wallnut model.,

every g%g and ca I've come across have the poor trigger response but hay who cares the issue is pritty well documented on other forums if people do come across it , not going to complain to much, at least the ca m14 design is a little easier to work on than the tm design

very true but the g%g and ca similarity on the m14 where a little closer than the normal a^k cloning an aeg, but fortunately for the anti CA brigade they put there own internals inside, looking forward to seeing the g&g and ca ebr as they both will have the same versions for sale

on another note it looks like the fn2000 might be my first personal g%g purchase have to keep the fn collection on the go :)

Magpul Dynamics - Aerial Platform Operations DVD trailer - don;t see it happening in airsoft but fun :) 50cal + halo yes please

Magpul Dynamics - Art of the Dynamic Handgun - could be a little more use

just picked them up as airsoftology mentioned them in there latest pod cast

edit: wonder how long before the costa usp becomes as common as the costa m4 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

typical American Video but i dream of a chopper or boat landing sites in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Excellent review of the modernised Ephod rig from Begadi. BE-X gear is top quality. It's available in 8 colours, the Tan version would work with almost anything.

Send Rhino a PM if you're interested, I'm sure he can order them in.

Model in photos is wearing PenCott.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

OzCam wrote: »
    Model in photos is wearing PenCott.

The long-awaited (indeed still-awaited) smock, no less, which is interesting in itself. Want.

muz_0089.jpg

muz_0089_4.jpg

muz_0089_9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Over at Airsoft-gi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

What's a MK17 Light? Is the SCAR L not a MK16?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Evade wrote: »
    What's a MK17 Light? Is the SCAR L not a MK16?

He just messed up, he should have said the Mk17 SCAR H. The Mk16 is the L.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Was that before or after they took the piss out of you? :D

Was that before or after they took the piss out of you? :D

hehe :) i wonder how many people would notice that :rolleyes: immortalised as it where, but this is by the same guy that has random conversations about shooting baby t-rex, could not expect much more really ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

hehe :) i wonder how many people would notice that :rolleyes: immortalised as it where, but this is by the same guy that has random conversations about shooting baby t-rex, could not expect much more really ;)

haha true that, gotta love the irony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Is that on the latest podcast? What time into it?

EDIT Got it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

F2000..gimme gimme gimme!!!!
    haha want one so badly, apperently it has rails under the foregrip, you slide it off and WHAM!:p Dunno how true that is though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

T4RGET wrote: »
    haha want one so badly, apperently it has rails under the foregrip, you slide it off and WHAM!:p Dunno how true that is though:)

With the real one you take off the fore grip and put on the tactical foregrip has have 3 rails on it. There is nothing under the foregrip except the barrel. The G&G is the same from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

T4RGET wrote: »

Calm down its on sale March apparently so you have to wait and study for you L.C :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Masada wrote: »
    Thems nice...

My good pal Darklite over from Arniesairsoft has his one at the moment... Great performing gun, if not a little loud, but still quite nice. Performance wise its a contender up there with most smgs in airsoft (mp5, ump etc)

Its a pity its not in stock as you say.... its on pre order.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

First I heard of it, is it anything to do with the Ares or a totally different design by a chinese company?

Newp, nout to do with Ares. Hexagon Products are a company that has so far built parts and other such items including a Galil conversion kit available on gunner... The only thing stopping them producing full aegs before was cyber gun having a fit over galil rights...

They are a company based out of HK and china, and behind a lot of parts and accessories that dont bear thier name... This, is the acm ppsh, there is no AGM.... thats simply vapourware as far as current chatter from the Kong shows...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Heh, kind of want, but its an obsolete gun only useful in a WWII eastern front skirmish, and last I checked, we don't have many of those here.

Nice to have a cheaper option to the Ares though.

Pft... so? :D its a ppsh... stop being rational...

I bought a sten... and im perfectly happy to skirmish it in full modern gear and molle :P just for the giggle factor.

Do a darklite, and skirmish this sunday with PAWPAWSHAH, russian greatcoat, and furry hat... He got so many funny looks it was legendery... Though it could have been the hat, the coat, in HongKong weather...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Calm down its on sale March apparently so you have to wait and study for you L.C :)

:P nah I'd rather the AEG than study for my leaving....:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

New 203 from Madbull on Ehobby in a few different colours and sizes for $120 :).

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=MADBULL-XM203%20&x=0&y=0&order=relevance&dir=desc

MADBULL-XM203L-TN_1_mark.jpg
    MADBULL-XM203L-OD_1_mark.jpg
    MADBULL-XM203S-TN_1_mark.jpg
    MADBULL-XM203S-OD_1_mark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

havent those been around are good while? or are they a new version?

• Advertisement

I think their new in those colours, (could be wrong) but ive only seen them in black. that long one fits perfectly on a 416 rail, as if it was designed by Mr H&K himself.,:)

Advertisement