Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

These are now on sale at Ebaybanned for the princely sum of 14 euro delivered. :)

http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-vltor-style-upper-receiver-p-2913.html
    aabb%20vltor%20upper%20wa%20gbb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Masada wrote: »
    Funny you should mention that,

As I got the New Kalash only yesterday.:)

Has a nicer less painted looking finish than the old Kalash and also had stamped/etched in trades over the previous white ones. (unlike the ACM, which is completely different) well made and looks like blackened/grey metal as opposed to paint. There's also a Tan bungee sling with it too., I should post pics of those actually, might do it on Tuesday.,

white and etched trades have been out from release, etched just seemed to be produced in less number of where more popular and sold out fast

These are now on sale at Ebaybanned for the princely sum of 14 euro delivered. :)

http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-vltor-style-upper-receiverp-2913.html

know your repeating yourself richie :) tony needs to stop overworking you

Puding wrote: »
    white and etched trades have been out from release, etched just seemed to be produced in less number of where more popular and sold out fast
    Exactly my point, the new trades aren't like that. i'll post a pic when i get a chance though, really nicely done.,:)
    know your repeating yourself richie :) tony needs to stop overworking you

or someone needs to give you a jolt Pud.,;)

The difference being, their no longer "coming soon" but are onsale, plus there only limited numbers so i wanted to let people know asap.,

EDIT: looks like their out of stock already!, I got mine, :D

EDIT again:

The ACM one is made by a company called JM Guns, Heres their branded one over on ehobbyasia.,:)
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/other-aeg/jm-kac-pdw-airsoft-aeg-902.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

thats the one ritchie and it is a very nice clone,lovely trigger response with a lipo,have a g&P 120 motor on the way for it.

• Advertisement

Exactly my point, the new trades aren't like that. i'll post a pic when i get a chance though, really nicely done.,:)

will wait for pictures as i do not quite understand what your saying is different about the trades as we have sold both white trades and etch trade versions so interested to see what is new about these
    The difference being, their no longer "coming soon" but are onsale, plus there only limited numbers so i wanted to let people know asap.,

fair enought

will wait for pictures as i do not number stand what your saying

Quality., :D

Quality., :D

don;t say that, considering the dboys pdw destined for myself ended up being sold, i can see myself have to sneak another box into the house in my future

Some more info of the ProWin mags from Ratech, they test them in all the most common GBB rifles.,

Some new shirts over on ebaybanned, there's a few different patterns but i like this one,

james%20mp7a1%20sweatshirt%20a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Some new shirts over on ebaybanned, there's a few different patterns but i like this one,

Didn't you come to work dressed like that just a few weeks ago.....?

yeah that me in the pic...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Of all things for a person wearing a HK shirt to use, a knife?

You can get H&K knives., :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

You can get H&K knives., :p

hk_automatic_knife_od_greendp_ser_lg.jpg

Something thats often difficult to find, a replacement G36 hand guard pin., they have em for MP5s aswell.,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4714
    prt_0239_0.jpg

prt_0239_1.jpg

cheap replacement hand guards find, about time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Now replace the rest of the g36 with another gun and they're grand :D

• Advertisement

Dboys seem to be getting the finger out finally and were seeing more of their gear available again., although thats all to change with lunar new year next week.,:)

db-rk06s-01.JPG

dboys-74u-01.jpg

db-rk-03s-01.JPG

Oh I must get one of those!

*looks at floor* Oh crap that was fast delivery... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Firekitten wrote: »
    Oh I must get one of those!

*looks at floor* Oh crap that was fast delivery... :rolleyes:

As people have been told before, you may post anything within reason you consider to be news in this thread.

I will not warn you again about pointless sarcastic replys to threads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The full steel kalash aks74 is news alright, the pot metal mix model was out ages, but this one has more steel content, and laminated furniture.

The AKM should be next, but from what I've heard of the latest full steel cyma's you have a choice to make between the two, and the cyma finish looks smoother.

Regardless, you want to do a layer of satin or gloss black over the matt finish on the AK74 anyway for realism.

Full steel has been out a while too Sam... Thats the model I have. (not sarcy, just discussing) Atleast here... Roughly 5-8 months its been around.

I suppose it is news as the production has resumed...

Some acm version of those electric speed loaders KD got in for a few boardsie's last year., i believe there was some problems with those one burning out, but for the price of these, they'd be worth a look.,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4716
    amo_0081_0.jpg

amo_0081_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

They look identical to the ones KD got (I got one of them). They;d want to have seriously done up the internals in them, I eventually fecked mine out because it was SHOYH

I'd love to hook one of them up to a stubby killer :D

Or a stanag beta spetz, for you sam. :D

• Advertisement

Or a stanag beta spetz, for you sam. :D

Oh can we!

Advertisement