Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MC shirt looks an intresting cut ,
    id grab one of the fleeces

speaking of mc on Eb

Crye percision got the patent on there combat shirts and pants wonder how long before the lawyers start sending cease and detest letters

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

They'd wanna hurry up, Ebaybanned have been selling fake multicam copyright pattern for years.

spelling
    Hi

We now have opened pre order for our new ak GBB drop in kit for the lct ak line. The eta is 6 to 8 weeks. Limited amount only. The kit requires no modification and just drops right into your piece. This kit is also compatible with vfc, dboys, and inokatsu a\'s but requires some modification to the outer barrel. The GBB kit uses your aeg mags as well as your aeg inner barrels. It runs on nitrogen/high pressure air or co2. Please Note: nitrogen and high pressure air are the same gas and have no cool down effect. The drop in kit can be ran in freezing weather using nitrogen/hpa. We use an external air rig set up that has adjustable fps and rof via the regulator. Which is controlled by a pressure screw that uses a allen wrench to adjust it.

The kit is fully upgraded out of the box with nickel plated steel internals.

With a full steel bolt,
    new crush oring,
    steel trigger group,
    stainless steal airshaft,
    stainless steel hop up chamber,
    upgraded heavy recoil spring,
    airshaft collar with 4 bigger set screws for greater pressure application.
    With only the best materials we have the hardest hitting recoil system.
    A warrantee comes with every piece.
    Here are some specs.
    at 140 psi= 400fps at 16 rounds per second
    at 90 psi= 300fps at 10 rounds per second

Dealers Welcome Msrp 549us.

4381401791_db62e3cd03_o.jpg

Doesn't say if it can be modded to fit TM design but i'd love to install one in a G&G AK47,.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I hate you......(goes of to check bank account)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

aou-017-660x495.jpg

"
    TOKYO — Of all the make-believe guns I fired last weekend, only one had real bullets in it. OK, maybe they were more like pellets. Either way, they could put an eye out. Saturday was the AOU Amusement Expo 2010, Japan’s annual trade show of the All Nippon Amusement Machine Operators’ Union. Japan’s arcade game makers showed off several new titles, most of which involved expensive, elaborate setups that can’t be replicated in the home.
    Ace Sniper is less of an video game and more of an enclosed shooting gallery with Airsoft guns. The unit is a long bunker with small windows, so passersby can get a glimpse of the gun rack and watch you shoot (see below). An extremely short tether and a door that locks keep anyone from taking or even pointing the gun outside.

This is important because the guns look extremely realistic and are closely modeled after actual weapons. I saw five choices on display, ranging from a handgun to a full-on assault rifle. Having never held an authentic machine gun before, I was taken aback by the weight, particularly in contrast to the flimsy plastic toy I was holding in Metal Gear Arcade an hour earlier. Even without bullets this thing could probably kill someone if swung hard enough. That explains why melee attacks in video games hurt so much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Jaysus that fella is wearing uggs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Masada wrote: »

Doesn't say if it can be modded to fit TM design but i'd love to install one in a G&G AK47,.
    Looking at the tm/g&g design, i'm afraid there doesnt seem much chance to put this in that style of body without heavy modification. Its easier to bung it in a kalash ak with a little modification or a lct or rmw ak kit... probably the cheapest and best looking option.

The tm style that g&g use too is just.... in no way compatable with that style of internal the way the vfc/lct design is. Those are modeled more after the real ak reciver, not a toy bodgeup that TM made.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

spelling

Whoa! The recoil on those things look pretty spectacular! Pity about the absurd price cost... :rolleyes:

and will most likely have the same issues as other versions due to the design of the bolt carrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The thing that is worse than the price is where to store the gas. Unless I'm missing something here you are going to have a nice big external gas cylinder hanging out of this.

• Advertisement

As far as I'm aware, it is going to be in the stock or pistol grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

spelling

4381401791_db62e3cd03_o.jpg

I asked about these before here and over on the IAA website about the legality's of
    purchasing the Gun on its own, and a seperate external rig.
    that could be regulated to 1j but I cant remember ever getting a straight answer with reagards to if it was legal or not.

Personally would LOOOOOVvvveeee some.

The More GBB the better IMO. :D
    While from a skirmish point of view an AEG may be better,
    from a collector point of view and a step closer to realism
    GBB's rule the way.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Yeah wouldnt be too bothered with an ext rig now myself,(looking at the hose)
    what youre gaining in realism on one hand youre losing on the other by goin back to the 80s/90s, before Mauri Man came.

For €100-200 GHK/ Big Dragon kits let you convert an existing VFC style 74, have a gas in the mag system(with Co2 mags available) and let you use AEG barrels & bucking so youre not at too much of a disadvantage skirmish wise, bar going up against a section of hicappers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Having the gas line go through the sling or along the sling
    on the gun too is a nice touch as it does not stick out like
    sore thumb.

~B

The gas line wouldnt bother me in the slightest, the realism, recoil and durability and lack of cooldown outnumber the negative of having an external line in my opinion.,:)

have to agree, is a positive and negative thing, do the positives outway the negative, external rig v being able to use aeg mags, recoil, no cooldown, always wanted to throw on of these into an rpk

Thats a valid point alright, but i like the weight of a gas mag & cool down isnt too much of a problem with controled bursts.
    Plus the fact that your bbs & propellant are in the one unit sorta adds to the realism for me anyways.

But yeah an RPK would really reap the benefits of this system, no cool down for laying down suppressive fire and still be able to use a drum mag if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

bullets wrote: »
    I asked about these before here and over on the IAA website about the legality's of
    purchasing the Gun on its own, and a seperate external rig.
    that could be regulated to 1j but I cant remember ever getting a straight answer with reagards to if it was legal or not.

Probably because there is no exact provision for these kind of things in Irish Law... from my own understanding, they could potentially be illegal but then so could an AEG if you swapped out the spring. The question is whether the ease/method of increasing the pressure makes it any less/more illegal.

My personal opinion on the matter is if you are responsible and always keep it regulated to below 1 joule you have nothing to worry about. If you decide to crank it up you deserve anything that happens to you after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Random question: Any news on any new steyr clones? Just discovered the .50 HS, looks damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

At least some news of the prowin m4 gbbr 20rd mags coming online next month
    WA%205.56%2020%20ROUND%20MAGAZINE.jpg

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Machine-guns-seized-at-Tacoma-port-85246447.html

0224machien_guns_seized.jpg
    KING5.com wrote:
    Posted on February 24, 2010 at 1:46 PM
    TACOMA, Wash. - U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers seized a shipment of 30 machine guns that arrived in an ocean container at the Tacoma Seaport last October.
    Officials say the shipment of M-4 automatic rifles, manifested only as "Toys and Parts," was valued at nearly $10,000 and was shipped from a manufacturer in Taiwan.
    The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms found that the rifles were tooled to shoot plastic balls, but replacement of internal components with original machine gun components would render the rifles capable of firing live ammunition.
    "These rifles could have had far-reaching and potentially devastating ramifications if they had gotten into the hands of individuals who wanted to do harm in the American population," said Customs and Border Protection Area Port Director, Rolando Suliveras, Jr. "This was a good interception by our officers."
    The guns will be destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

Oh dear.....

This looks like an interesting magazine latch for the WA type GBB rifle, might order one of these.
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?cPath=510_617&products_id=11680
    4386582155_8ca4e28c6e_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Originally Posted by KING5.com

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms found that the rifles were tooled to shoot plastic balls, but replacement of internal components with original machine gun components would render the rifles capable of firing live ammunition."

Probably the single dumbest statement I ever read. You would have to replace every single part internal and external but the stock to achieve this, in which case it would be easier to just convert an AR-15 which are readily available in the U.S. anyway. :rolleyes:

Some nice new armalite receivers over on PXairsoft for 40 blips with loads of steel bits,
    Package Included:
    Steel Dust Cover Set
    Steel Bolt Cover
    Steel Forward Assist Knob
    Steel Badger Ordnance Latch
    Steel Multi Magazine Catch
    Steel Bolt Stop
    Steel Seletor
    Steel Fixed Bolt of Body
    Steel Ejector Window
    Steel Anti-Rotational Pin
    Metal Cocking Handle

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T0002/templateProductDetails.do?ParentId=1214829173011&currentPage=1&editCurrentLanguage=1213907847692&webId=1213907847691&productId=1267068518421002734
    4386589101_2acdbc7201_o.jpg

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T0002/templateProductDetails.do?ParentId=1214829173011&currentPage=1&editCurrentLanguage=1213907847692&webId=1213907847691&productId=1267068788156002786
    4386589133_070e8dd92f_o.jpg

Some of the details seem a little "off" to say the least, would need more information as could easly be customs playing up to the camera to look good and get more funding , could also be news playing it up we all know how facts change in the telling from your experiance over hear

Even as a Magpul fan i find this laughable... Its understandable why they cant sell real magpul gun sh1t for airsoft, but a "replica" of their "real steel" iphone case...lol
    I hope this means its a clone, and not Magpul PTS made.
    Very soon in stock New Replica of iPhone Field Case
    4386595589_203d31f049_o.jpg

• Advertisement

Harakka wrote: »
    Originally Posted by KING5.com

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms found that the rifles were tooled to shoot plastic balls, but replacement of internal components with original machine gun components would render the rifles capable of firing live ammunition."

Probably the single dumbest statement I ever read. You would have to replace every single part internal and external but the stock to achieve this, in which case it would be easier to just convert an AR-15 which are readily available in the U.S. anyway. :rolleyes:

A joint enterprise between sensationalist media & the publicity hungry BATmen, the same people who brought you Ruby Ridge & Waco & previously declared a 9 inch lenght of shoelace to be a machine gun part.:rolleyes:

I though that the GBBRs wernt true RS spec internally, that was why the ra-tech burst round kit was dimensionally different.

Id like to see a potmetal lower hold up to having a RS trigger group fitted & dryfired, never mind having real recoil to content with.

Its a pity that plenty of clowns will believe this story & repeat it.
    I hope none of Joe's researchers are viewing this.:rolleyes:

Advertisement