Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

I hope none of Joe's researchers are viewing this.:rolleyes:

That would imply that Joe researches his topics to make factually informed and well thought out arguements...

Oh, wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Fireborn wrote: »
    That would imply that Joe researches his topics to make factually informed and well thought out arguements...

Oh, wait.

ha ha ha...yeah like a lot of people who manipulate the truth for their own end, a pinch of fact mixed with a whole load of sensationalistic lies & contraversional BS is their receipe for success.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

You may call this blasphemy but I'm actually not too fond of those, something about the toe area doesnt look right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

im lovin those boots, any idea of price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

kdouglas wrote: »
    You may call this blasphemy but I'm actually not too fond of those, something about the toe area doesnt look right.

They look very girly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

They look very girly.

That will be the multicrap :D

I do like the design of the boots although they do look a bit light-duty, not necessarily suited to a bloke of my physique pounding around in them. Not sure what's meant to be wrong with the toe?

kdouglas wrote: »

I think Heresy is the word you are looking for :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I like the boot itself, it's the sole that looks a bit odd to me, like something you put on one of them kids that wears a pillow on their head in the playground.,

any idea of prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Masada wrote: »
    like something you put on one of them kids that wears a pillow on their head in the playground.,

What

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Must be fun parading while carrying your own body weight.
    hoplite wrote: »

chilean_multicam_2.jpg?w=600&h=412

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

tarnmuster_neu_wueste1.jpg?w=496&h=800
    Thats some 'tache!

Hungarian desert stuff looks a lot like the Desert Irish DPM doesnt it.,

?id=725X1342&site=strikehold.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstrikehold.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F02%2F200951952117_hungarian4colourdesert1a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Must be fun parading while carrying your own body weight.

20080916195109enlus0149079012215946.jpg

Call Of Duty Players?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Puding wrote: »

are they .50 cals? why? and what uniform are they?:p

all 50 cals and there mexican

mexicanarmyspecialforces-05.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

That guy in the bottom left certainly looks unhappy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Saw that Irish stuff in the paper last week. Looked nice. That hungarian DPM might be a good option for an Irish DF loadout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

all 50 cals and there mexican
    so does that mean that there basic infantry weapon?:confused:

no :) its just a picture of there sniper section i would imagine, you can see the stocks of what looks like m16 in the back ground, the parade is a show of force nothing more, bring out all the biggest and baddest looking stuff

I would never have considered a GBB airsoft rifle until I saw the KAC PDW on Future Weapons and then saw this on the web: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=26429

Very desirable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

no :) its just a picture of there sniper section i would imagine, you can see the stocks of what looks like m16 in the back ground, the parade is a show of force nothing more, bring out all the biggest and baddest looking stuff

Thats still one hell of a force. Anyone whos bad ass enough to parade around with a 50 cal, after getting his face painted at his toddlers birthday party, would be pretty damn forceful in my books

• Registered Users Posts: 14,951 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I would never have considered a GBB AEG

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

I would never have considered a GBB AEG until I saw the KAC PDW on Future Weapons and then saw this on the web: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=26429

Very desirable.

Have to say thats one of the reasons why I try and avoid that program ha ha should have seen me when I saw the The HK 416 for the first time

for those of you who may not have seen that episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsgstaO18jY

Thanks Blay (no need to gloat Richie, I'm still newish to this), it was so obvious it took me ages to realise what I had done wrong, I spend so much time trying to avoid the words weapon and gun I just use AEG for everything. Mea culpa

I know what you mean Danin, wikipedia & youtube are responsible for me ordering my 416 from the boys in Eirsoft, now I've added a Masada & a PDW to the wishlist (will have to get another job first!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

how come all the muzzle breaks are on at different angles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Thanks Blay (no need to gloat Richie, I'm still newish to this), it was so obvious it took me ages to realise what I had done wrong, I spend so much time trying to avoid the words weapon and gun I just use AEG for everything. Mea culpa

I know what you mean Danin, wikipedia & youtube are responsible for me ordering my 416 from the boys in Eirsoft, now I've added a Masada & a PDW to the wishlist (will have to get another job first!)

Class really liked the The Barrett M468 don't know if the is an airsoft equivalent yet

Advertisement