Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Danin wrote: »
    Class really liked the The Barrett M468 don't know if the is an airsoft equivalent yet

Echo 1 in the US do a barret 468 basicly a S systerm m4 with different flash hider

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I'm not gloating, it's an innocent mistake ya made but I thank anything that gives me a giggle.,:D
    no offence intended.,

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Gatling wrote: »
    Echo 1 in the US do a barret 468 basicly a S systerm m4 with different flash hider

Gatling pleasssse don't tell that LOLZ
    I've already got picture no sound from her in doors over Sennybridge and the must haves for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Masada wrote: »
    I'm not gloating, it's an innocent mistake ya made but I thank anything that gives me a giggle.,:D
    no offence intended.,

None taken. I'm glad I could bring some levity into your miserable existence.

It was a classic rookie mistake though, as is often the way with something that's staring you in the face it took me an age to figure out why yourself & Blay were so amused. Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Here's one variant for you Gatling, http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=22787, VFC also do a conversion kit so you can 'upgrade' you TM M4 S to a Barrett 468.

Stop now before it's too late

• Advertisement

Weird thing, I can never get into Redwolf airsoft for some reason.
    I thought it was down or something I just checked again still cant get in :(:(

The Hexagon PPSH is up on gunner now, a bit pricier than i was expecting, but i suppose, it is full steel.,
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1981&osCsid=49c9ac75f1e01379797395bce5b069cc
    hp-hp01-02.JPG

And an interesting looking MP5 rail.,
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1980&osCsid=49c9ac75f1e01379797395bce5b069cc
    mp5longrail-01.JPG

WGC used to do one of these but it was stupidly expensive, this isnt exactly cheap but its a lot more affordable than the first one., ;)

This is possibly old news but I just liked the look of it its the
    ARES WALTHER WA2000 Sniper Rifle
    Aluminum Alloy made Body, Outer Barrel & Flash Hider
    Real Wood Stock, Cheek Piece & Handguard
    Single shoot "Marui VSR Bolt Action Spring Power System"
    Cal. 6mm BB, 4.5m Pellet... bit pricey at around $500 which is around €370

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Possitivly cheap compared to there previosly m200 and others, would imagine it being a hit with mw2 fans give it about a week after release before somone has green face stickers for the scope out

• Advertisement

I was just reading that only 176 WA2000's were ever produced in three different variants back in the 70ies I wonder if its Airsoft equivalent will be as exclusive. Looks just as good in the original black barrel

Great looking pin-up all the same .....

They'd be great for big milsim games in Europe if they worked wouldn't they :)

I was just reading that only 176 WA2000's were ever produced in three different variants back in the 70ies I wonder if its Airsoft equivalent will be as exclusive. Looks just as good in the original black barrel

Great looking pin-up all the same .....

would say there will be a lot more replica that realsteel . Ares are do not normaly do limited runs

dummy garmin.... I think I will miss on that one. Might as well invest in the real one if you want one

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Puding wrote: »
    dummy garmin.... I think I will miss on that one. Might as well invest in the real one if you want one

Or, god forbid, you just use a real compass... :D

Ares are do not normaly do limited runs

Sorry mate, I just meant time will tell if it becomes popular with players regarding sales :)

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Or, god forbid, you just use a real compass... :D

tbh would always have a compase as vatterys run out but the garmin does have some advantages, the right tool for the job as the say
    Sorry mate, I just meant time will tell if it becomes popular with players regarding sales :)

would put money on them easly selling more than that for the simple collectors value and mw factor especially at the price if it is true

tbh would always have a compase as vatterys run out but the garmin does have some advantages, the right tool for the job as the say

would put money on them easly selling more than that for the simple collectors value and mw factor especially at the price if it is true

True I'd love one even as a collectors item

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

A friend of mine used to have one he'd hung onto after Afghanistan. We used it to clock ourselves snowboarding (broke 40mph in a small and fairly tight slope). Tended to turn off if it got a bump though.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Masada wrote: »
    And an interesting looking MP5 rail.,
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1980&osCsid=49c9ac75f1e01379797395bce5b069cc

WGC used to do one of these but it was stupidly expensive, this isnt exactly cheap but its a lot more affordable than the first one., ;)

Ehobby has had them al long time:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

don't know if this is on here somewhere but looks new
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-thunder-stepping-sound-powder-water-landmine-301b.html

pressure activated Co2 mine :D

T4RGET wrote: »
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-thunder-stepping-sound-powder-water-landmine-301b.html

there was some nice videos a few pages back that are worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

T4RGET wrote: »

they are on the MIA website too.

thermo wrote: »

not bad price either:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

thermo wrote: »

Always thought they were utterly pointless unless you bought a couple of dozen of them and had the time to lay them all out.

i would say there the same as real mines and the same train of thought either blank a big area or small number at key point, obviously carpeting a hill side with them is out of the question in airsoft so key points it is, so all comes down to the site and the game types as to if they can be effective, if you have some chock points on the site, they could be fun :)

Always thought they were utterly pointless unless you bought a couple of dozen of them and had the time to lay them all out.
    i would say there the same as real mines and the same train of thought either blank a big area or small number at key point, obviously carpeting a hill side with them is out of the question in airsoft so key points it is, so all comes down to the site and the game types as to if they can be effective, if you have some chock points on the site, they could be fun :)

well I'd say you could use them in a milsim, but in a skirmish they'd be impossible to set up with enemies everywhere, again you'd have tobe defending or get permssion to walk through site with a few mines before the games started but I can see where you can see the uselessness :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

In overnight Milsim's they would be great, your camp would have minefields/ sections at key entery points or on the boarders to possibly give you warning, we humans tend to follow tracks when we can so it would be handy there too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you could have some fun booby traping in cqb with those yokes.

ha ha i said booby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

I like/want :D

500rd mag is respectable for limited ammo games.

Advertisement