Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Ares are bloody fantastic, ppsh, w2000, all the other bits, great selection of new gear coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

know just makes spares eayer to get :(

its better than it was but still hit and miss, if you going to make something with unique parts at least have them avalaible like real sword

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

hoplite wrote: »

I like/want :D

500rd mag is respectable for limited ammo games.

love it! ynom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

JM guns, you may have heard of their KAC PDW clone, have relased this latest one. its over on Gunner at the moment. :
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1982&osCsid=60b36a594435bf6911b90ac8bb15a527
    jm-903-01.JPG
    JM full metal KAC SR16 URX CQB (903)
    with markings and blot can be locked

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

I was just thinking about the Stoner LMG the other day, wondering if anyone will ever make it. Nice to see it's at least a good bit through its development.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I was just thinking about the Stoner LMG the other day, wondering if anyone will ever make it. Nice to see it's at least a good bit through its development.

That's the Knights Armament Stoner LMG, not the original. Bloody G&P, they've got a prototype and have had it [the Stoner '63] sitting there for ages doing nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

Lemming wrote: »
    That's the Knights Armament Stoner LMG, not the original. Bloody G&P, they've got a prototype and have had it [the Stoner '63] sitting there for ages doing nothing :(
    Yeh I knew it was the Stoner 96. I remember posting about it before and a number of people saying they preferred the original. I'm not a huge fan of the original, always preferred the minimi, but there's just something about KAC's new design that I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

but there's just something about KAC's new design that I like.

That would be its incredible awesomeness ;)

I like the design, I like that its a 500rd box mag and not a 2500 rd one. I like the stock and the rails. Because I'm an unfit bastid I like the fact that it appears to be a lot lighter than my 249.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

KWA MP7 on ebaybanned for 192 euro and 36 for mags

http://www.ebairsoft.com/mp7a1-blowback-p-2979.html

that JM posted earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

to go along with ya mentioning the kwa mp7 gatling heres a good review of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

400fps

How easy is it to have a GBB predowngraded? Love the way it has "Energy > 1J" permanently marked on the body.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

apparrently not a hard job ,
    as for the MP7 on ebaybanned they dont do downgrades if im correct ,bit of a risk

Ratech do an NPAS system for the MP7., they also do an upgraded bolt carrier for it to.,

Gunner are offering Free Shipping on the previously mentioned Hexagon PPSH.,:)

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_180&products_id=1981

• Registered Users Posts: 34,934 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

T4RGET - post deleted. I can't believe you posted that on a public forum for all to see.

I am letting you off with a serious warning. Do not post anything like that ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Neat looking KSC clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Neat looking KSC clone.

What I'd like to know about that is, is the external barrel metal or ABS, does the decocking function work on it unlike most M9s and does it have a the s7 gas system cloned or not.

He didn't really go into much detail at all in that vid. He was more interested in racking the slide than anything else.

System7 ones do de-cock like RS M92's yep.,:)

Masada wrote: »
    System7 ones do de-cock like RS M92's yep.,:)

Tempting indeed.

But.... now I might sound crazy for saying this, I do prefare KSCs standard USPs over their S7 models. The internals and takedown of the originals are close to the RS and quicker too than the S7 design, plus I hate the ABS external barrel on the S7s. They don't have external metal barrels for the S7s yet. I did a swap over with the barrels and the gas seal at the chamber has not good at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

o1s1n wrote: »
    T4RGET - post deleted. I can't believe you posted that on a public forum for all to see.

I am letting you off with a serious warning. Do not post anything like that ever again.

right thanks mate. Can I ask what I posted? along the lines anyways, I honestly can't remember and to be perfectly honest I really can't see my self posting something bad, I always check before submitting.

• Advertisement

It was due to the thing about getting an under 1J cert supplied with an RIF than may not be under 1J.

It was due to the thing about getting an under 1J cert supplied with an RIF than may not be under 1J.

really? I wrote down that Ehobby does that. Maybe that came out wrong but I was meant to say that Ehobbyasia do that, anyways I don't wanan get into more trouble
    and sorry people :(:)

Fancy a metal upgrade for your high cappa pistol? hows about 400 dolla's worth of metal.,
    I wonder who buys these things., :D
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4852
    kit_0370_0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

I'm planning on building a race gun myself sometime, would rather use prog4 bits than that davidson stuff

http://www.prog4.com/db/product-list2.asp?cat=Slide Set

Masada wrote: »
    Fancy a metal upgrade for your high cappa pistol? hows about 400 dolla's worth of metal.,
    I wonder who buys these things., :D
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4852
    kit_0370_0.jpg

looks nice though, I got a 3.8 wonder if it'll fit?

ehobby now have the prowin 20rd vietnam era mags in, 62 usd before shipping.,

They looks deadly. :)
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/prowin-gi-20-30rd-gas-magazine-for-wa-m4-gbb.html
    PROWIN-MAG-WAM4GI20_MARK4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Jaysus, talk about pricey. That's a lot of money for a few mags...

These are not "a few mags" ya scruffy fiend!

these are realistic reproductions of an iconic historical, recognisable image
    You betta pump ya breaks kid, these mags are a national treasure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

but if they arnt made out of depleted uruanium polymer and bursting with a nanotechnologicaly enhanced tan colour, why bother?:pac:

Advertisement