Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Stonewolf wrote: »
    So what's SRCs stuff like?

The latest versions are pretty damn good by all reports Gen 1 were bad in general ,Gen 2 were a big improvement
    the latest aegs are Gen III there a fairly big step forward
    as standard
    8mm bearings
    steel spring guide with bearings
    re-einforced gear box
    piston with double orings
    airzozzle with orings
    rated for 11.1v lipo out of the box
    usualy shoot around 320fps can run a higher fps for over seas games
    The G36 range all come with nylon fiber bodys with no bend or wobble in the hand guard
    the latest MP5s similar upgraded internals as above with a full welded steel reciever exactly like the r/s MP5
    they usualy ship 2 470 rnd hi caps mags ,thought most retailers tend to remove 1 mag from the box
    All for around 240-250 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Rooky1 wrote: »
    As a biker myself all the guys are right in what they are saying! But there is an exception to that rule and that is offroad bike gloves!!;)

These are really comfortable and perfect for airsoft. I used this type for my 1st year and couldn't complain about them.

Only problem is they are a bit bright!!
    http://mxdirtrider.com/h-products/pr-apparel-sixsixone-offroad-gloves-2006-adult-comp.htm

I use Ferrari red fingerless cycling gloves, but by the time you see my hand the muzzle is likely pointed at your chest:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Nice find Rob.,:)

A new ratech video today.,

Some info on the upcoming G&G M14 EBR
    Guay Guay: M14EBR Long- details

Material : Stainless/Aluminum/Steel/Zinc/Plastic/Nylon/Fiber
    Overall Length : 1194mm
    Weight : 4500g
    Inner Barrel Length : 510mm
    Muzzle Velocity : 90-100m/sec with 0.2g BB
    Motor : 25000 rpm Hi-torque Short Axis
    Gear Box Bearing : 7mm / 8mm ball bearing
    Magazine : 470 Rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Googling for information on airsoft sites here in Austria I stumbled across these guys. At some stage in the future when I have won the lotto (the euro millions one) I will buy a plot of land somewhere and get them to help me with the em, garden sheds.

There are some nice ideas in there for a site owner with loads of land, plentiful funds, and a sympathetic insurer :)

I love their helicopter simulator.
    bg1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

been out for a bit i think a couple of guys in dublin have one ebaybanned had them i believe, would be fun indoors but as with most m203 impractical :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Puding wrote: »
    been out for a bit i think a couple of guys in dublin have one ebaybanned had them i believe, would be fun indoors but as with most m203 impractical :(

Would have to agree with you, the amount of grendes you'd have to carry around would make it a wee bit less practical,

bit of a collectors item I would imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

dunnaman93 wrote: »

Dex got one, though I dont think its a clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Dex got one, though I dont think its a clone.

i believe dex has the CAW version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

dunnaman93 wrote: »

for the price it's not bad but it looks a bit cheap, look at the pistol grip:(:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

T4RGET wrote: »
    for the price it's not bad but it looks a bit cheap, look at the pistol grip:(:eek:

If thats pointed at you in a skirmish, I don't think its the Grip you'll be looking at

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

J.D.R wrote: »
    If thats pointed at you in a skirmish, I don't think its the Grip you'll be looking at

Nah, just run back a few feet and it won't reach you when its fired.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

J.D.R wrote: »

fair point but I'd still rather half way decent looking gear:D

G&P reinforced valve for the WA GBBr platform, Bit pricey for what it is really, considering you dont need it if you take a little care when loading the magazine.
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/reinforce-valve-p-2984.html
    WP134.jpg

CROSMAN CORPORATION ANNOUNCES NEW EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN SHANNON, IRELAND
    ROCHESTER, New York, (March 2, 2010) – Crosman Corporation, long known for innovation and quality in the shooting sports, today announced the opening of a new warehouse and distribution facility in Shannon, Ireland. The state-of-the-art facility will serve as the company’s European distribution center (EDC) and warehouse. The company says that its design will streamline the order flow process and ensure product delivery within 7 days to anywhere in Europe, fulfilling Crosman’s global supply chain requirements. The new EDC will be operational in April, 2010.
    According to Marc Miller, Crosman’s international sales manager, Crosman’s new EDC will provide trans-continental logistics to the European marketplace with a more expansive and cost-effective product selection. It will also reduce transport costs, improve delivery times and provide efficiency in inventory management. “Having the ability to fulfill orders swiftly and customize products that satisfy EU countries’ regulation requirements provides our customers with solutions to their merchandising needs. It also underscores our commitment to enhancing service to our European customers”, he said. “Rather than simply providing our standard air rifle, the new EDC will inventory product with multiple joules, allowing us to offer a larger assortment of goods to markets with different requirements. We are able to maintain our management strategies and ensure that product is available and flows efficiently into each market.”

Many of the products available to Europeans via the new EDC will be presented at the open-to-the-trade-only 2010 IWA & Outdoor Classics Show being held March 12-15 in Nuremberg, Germany. At the show, a new booth will debut featuring new products such as the Nitro Piston powered Benjamin and Remington break barrel air rifles, and the Benjamin Marauder PCP air rifles. Also being introduced are the new line of PCP pistols and the new Marlin Cowboy lever action BB gun. The new Crosman Corporation exhibit is in Hall 3, Stand 403.

Crosman Europe’s, Martin Stelling comments, “The future looks promising for Crosman in Europe. With the consolidation of distribution channels and the large number of new products being launched this year, Crosman is poised for unprecedented growth and enhanced service for its European customers. I am particularly excited,” he said, “about the creation of the Game Face Airsoft division. The new automatic electric airsoft carbines, as well as the first-ever Verdict Marking BBs, have generated a great deal of excitement in the airsoft world already. In the airgun category, Crosman’s Nitro Piston technology for break barrel air rifles is causing quite a stir.”

For further information on the new Crosman European Distribution Center, the IWA & Outdoor Classics Show or on any Crosman, Benjamin, CenterPoint Hunting and Outdoors Precision Optics or Game Face Airsoft products, visit the company’s Web sites at www.crosman.com, www.centerpointhunting.com, www.gamefaceairsoft.com, or write to Laura Evans, marketing coordinator, Crosman Corporation, 7629 Routes 5 & 20, East Bloomfield, NY 14443, email her at levans@crosman.com, or call her at (800) 7–AIRGUN (724-7486).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Masada wrote: »
    CROSMAN CORPORATION ANNOUNCES NEW EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN SHANNON, IRELAND

That was that Henry Kissinger geezer at IWA last year, wasnt it ? With his super-high quality 2 euro springers.

haha, yup, he was a *&^% jockey wasn't he.,

i thought it was odd, them coming here with the cost of doing business but hey. thought id post it anyway,, :)

With the majority of their gear being firearms, I'd wonder what exactly they'll be bringing in, lets hope he doesnt bring with him a load of negative publicity to boot.,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Masada wrote: »
    G&P reinforced valve for the WA GBBr platform, Bit pricey for what it is really, considering you dont need it if you take a little care when loading the magazine.

Or you can pick up Big Dragon high-flow valves for usd$12 from eHobby, which have been available for months.

It's not a 'high flow' valve though, it's a reinforced valve that's a bit more resistant to bending if the rifle isn't cocked whin the mag is inserted.,
    the original valves are fine if you lube them from new and be careful with them.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Game Face Airsoft.

Their range seems to consist of one Hockler, one Armalite and one Kalash. Slightly underwhelming IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Aghhh my eyes they burn................ :p

http://www.crosman.com/airsoft/premium

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The mini see through MP5 with the scope, 175fps, requires 4x AA batteries, oh nos indeed. Cannot unsee.... eyes bleeding..... not much time...must close browser....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I figured we'd get to the bottom of who was supplying the Gadget shops.

I need to wash out my eyeballs, anyone have caustic soda?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the following is disturbing

r75b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

hoplite wrote: »
    Aghhh my eyes they burn................ :p

http://www.crosman.com/airsoft/premium

Yeah, Richie and I got talking to one of their sales manager guys at the IWA last year when we were idly curious about those stupid Blammo Kill Marker BBs.

We got roped into a conversation about their range of airsoft guns, and he was really enthusiastic about their quality and effectiveness. We wer ejust looking at each other and trying not to come right out and say "Dude...they're muck" when he asked what we thought.

It was pretty surreal - genuinely, the crap he showed us was barely market-stall springer quality. Skirmish-grade my ass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Oh wonderful, another step forward for airsoft :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well its not all bad...with jobs there is a cost should the laws change.

personally it might even bring more here for eu distribution

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Ah I knew it, their logo is one of those web scratcher panels like a scratch card!.......

untitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

wpfZFOyVdf_i-saw-what-you-did-there-4.jpg

• Advertisement

I posted these previously, but their on ebaybanned now and with better pics. :)

Silverback%20Laser%20Grip%20for%201911%20Multicam%20a.jpg

Advertisement