Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Masada wrote: »
    I posted these previously, but their on ebaybanned now and with better pics. :)

Silverback%20Laser%20Grip%20for%201911%20Multicam%20a.jpg

there on MIA as well, in black though and for M9...

My bad, there for the 1911:)
    http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=651

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Looks like fun. The kid shoots really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

hoplite wrote: »
    Looks like fun. The kid shoots really well.

I see the second guy has an external gas rig (CO2 I assume) for his pistol. Regular mags not give him enough gas for the 5 or 6 targets? I assume its for more consistent power but seems over kill to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

For those times when your standing on yo street corner, or "patch" keepin sketch with yor buds and need somewhere to mount your can eh dutchie, Ehobbyasia come to the rescue,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/blingwear/carril-fine-steel-weaver-rail-necklace-type-c2-silver.html
    L53C2_MARK2.jpg

Can you say, "Baa Zoooooooo Ka!
    http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1358
    m1-bazooka-008.jpg

• Advertisement

Check this mad looking thing out, never noticed it over there before, it must be new.,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/other-gun/grenade-launchers/ultra-force-40mm-grenade-launcher-pistol.html
    UTFC-GL-PISTOL_5_mark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I want two:) Its a pity I'm bidding on other stuff ATM on ebay, but my birthday isnt far off...
    Sight, Foregrip, Tan Color Grip are NOT included in package
    Presume the shell should be in there too:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

L53C2_MARK2.jpg

.......I don't get it. What's the point? Weaver rail bling? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Richie, I'll take two of those launchers with holsters please :P
    I wonder if they would fit in a holster...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Richie - is it wrong that I fell for your Rickroll once, but then went ahead and clicked it again, twice.

I think I've been on line too long today...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They'd fit an MP7/Deagle dropleg I'd say:)

you could always make some holsters for them, would be deadly though huh., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

you could always make some holsters for them, would be deadly though huh., :D
    lol thats class! For the sadists it'd be a nice opposite to the "bang" rule! Bang indeed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 itsVTC

I posted these previously, but their on ebaybanned now and with better pics. :)

Silverback%20Laser%20Grip%20for%201911%20Multicam%20a.jpg
    if that is the switch,as shown,what is the switch at the bottom right on the first pic for?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

It's most likely a master on/off switch.

looks like they recycled old golf balls... the dimples makes them more aerodynamic when drawing it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

No, I've figured it out. They had a Clay model first, that they accidently left out in the shooting range, and then someone with a bad case of OCD decided to shoot it full of BB's, then it accidently got taken to be made.

Sherlock holmes or what

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Anyone know if there is any multicam SAAV vests?

Best vest I eever had, and saw one in Berget...wonder if there is one in multicam

Never saw one in multicam, you'dd probalby be better off making up a multicam webbing set, something like this,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/vests/pantac-seals-floating-harness-khaki-cordura.html
    file_101_16.jpg

or this,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pantac-m4-1961a-band-crye-precision-multicam-cordura.html
    PTNC-VT-C016-MC-A_mark3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Just for all the Ladies out there

http://www.cavalryarms.com/pink.html

• Advertisement

Just for all the Ladies out there

http://www.cavalryarms.com/pink.html

:P how did you even manage to find that:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

just saw these on ehobby..

for those doing wood finishes and gun blue...they sell them seperate also

20001_lrg.jpg

Nice find man, i'm in the process of doing some ageing at the moment too so i'll give it a go.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

J.D.R wrote: »
    No, I've figured it out. They had a Clay model first, that they accidently left out in the shooting range, and then someone with a bad case of OCD decided to shoot it full of BB's, then it accidently got taken to be made.

Sherlock holmes or what

Its to go along with their Knights Armament PDW i think, same stippling on the grip area.

The wood finishing kit & degreaser should be grand but the Blueing agent wont work on anything but steel.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

S-Thunder vid from redwolf these are growing on

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

TheDoc wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is any multicam SAAV vests?

Best vest I eever had, and saw one in Berget...wonder if there is one in multicam

There was a chap based in the US selling a MC Saav basicly he bought your average saav then got his hand s on some crye material and rebulit the saav using mc to make the pouches and straps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

I would be well pissed off if I got soaked by some punk-ass landmine. Especially at a longer event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

New RSOV site:
    Dear Sir,

We are happy to introduce our new express shopping system ‘RSOV Express®’ which is a subsidiary page of ‘RSOV.com’ providing the same professional services and sharing the huge inventory supplies.

Shopping at ‘RSOV Express®’ your privacy can be further protected without the need of creating account and with just a few clicks your order can be done!

All prices on ‘RSOV Express®’ are included shipping and handling charges (Incl. S&H) so is clear and easy to know how much you should pay in total.

Here is the URL of the new 'RSOV Express®' system which is under the domain of www.RSOV.com

http://www.rsov.com/express/

As a special thanks to your support of RSOV.com we are offering 9% off everything on 'RSOV Express®'! We hope you enjoy the new express shopping system and we will sure work hard to improve our services so to serve our customers better in the future.

We thank you again for your support from the bottom of our hearts.

Keith
    CEO
    www.RSOV.com

Edit: Just checked some items that I had bought previously and they all worked out cheaper with the new system. Really quick too - doesn't give you that extra opportunity to realise that you really can't afford whatever you are buying and that you shouldn't press the 'process transaction' button!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

20001_lrg.jpg

You can buy these in Ireland from a lot of the fishing/shooting stores or gun dealers. (Rather than ordering all the way from China)
    Tru Oil is good for an oil finish on a stock that has no previous varnish coat on it. Dunno what kind of results would would get on the cheap nasty wood they tend to use for Airsoft stocks though, could be a waste of money.
    Have not heard too many good stories about the do it yourself bluing kits, probably get horrific results on pot metal.

~B

Advertisement