Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

and useable and reliable..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

very true :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=157857

New magpul buis clone.

For the dex's* and vtec's out there.

*may hate this product.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'm holding out for the real ones. I've seen the pre-production models, they look excellent. The official ones, when they're released, won't be too pricey either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=157857

New magpul buis clone.

For the dex's* and vtec's out there.

*may hate this product.

Well unless the part of the sights facing towards the user are black or some other colour it is a big mistake to make sight rims that blend with the enviornment, the main peices for aiming may be black, but you need to recognise the egdes of the front sight in order to align properly and quickly, unless you have plenty of time to aim, a sight camofauged is insane, then again, tacticool is tacticool:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Ebaybanned have their UK shop sorted - http://www.andysairsoft.co.uk/

Free postage to the UK, not much use for us

a bit of fun, you do have to wonder about redwolf sometimes :rolleyes:

New Product : Hell Kit

Source : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=25883

RWC-SG-HELLK-L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Oh sweet jesus!!! What is it with hello kitty and Airsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

:eek: Puding!! the next time you post a picture of a defiled shotgun their had better be a warning sign before it! :p

*takes another peek*
    *shivers*

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Redwolf designed that after a custom order from Richie :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah i ordered a sick coloured... i mean, Tiger stripe AUG and that came by accident...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

vtec wrote: »
    Yeah i ordered a sick coloured... i mean, Tiger stripe AUG and that came by accident...

is that not Docs new gun Richie??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Puding wrote: »
    a bit of fun, you do have to wonder about redwolf sometimes :rolleyes:

New Product : Hell Kit

Source : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=25883

RWC-SG-HELLK-L.jpg
    the paintjob will work brilliant for those cqb scenarios in the girls section of a toy store
    at least if the gaurds pull you over they wont think it's real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

moggser wrote: »

Thats his Christmas bonus.

The paintwork on it is actually really bad, the Hello Kitty logo looks like it was put on with a dodgy home-made sticker and the stars near the muzzle are stickers.
    I showed this to a friend of mine and she went mad over it, she nearly ordered it there and then so clearly there's a market for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

Shiva wrote: »
    Thats his Christmas bonus.

should go well with that top he has under the counter ha ha

The unknown company who's making the horribly illegal and immoral mock-up (did I mention I like Magpul?) of the Masada released a video of it's "working bolt catch" which stops working rather abruptly...
    I have a distinct feeling this is JLS, but if whoever it is, is in any way clever they'll keep this as an unbranded ACM rifle lest they bring down the wrath of the Pink Fluffy Bunny of Death.

=====

Product : Marui Hi-Capa Xtreme 45 ( Full Auto Only )

Source : http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=TM-PS-HCX_srch_1
    Built Material: ABS with Metal Frame, Hammer, Safeties

Magazine Capacity: 31+1

Length: 199mm

Barrel Length: 95mm

Weight: 875g

System: Gas Blowback ( Full Auto ONLY ) / Hop Up

Muzzle Velocity: 180-210 FPS with 0.2g BBs / 134a

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, User Manual

In Stock US$150.00

tm_ps_hcx_l.jpg

======

Product : Marushin Glock 21 Dual Maxi (Shell Ejecting)

Source : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=25887
    The Marushin Maxi Glock 21, is an 8mm shell ejecting beauty, replicating the real steel .45cal version of the G21.

Only able to load 6+1 shells at any given time, this GBB is strictly not for skirmishing (unless of course you like bending over in the bushes looking for each and every shell). Featuring all the original Glock trademarks and caliber markings.

To all you collectors out there, hurry and grab one now!

Total Length: 200mm
    For more shells, please see purchase Marushin Glock 21 Cartridges Set [MRS-ACC-G21DM].

MRS-G21DM-L.jpg

Product : Marushin Glock 21 Cartridge Set

Source : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=25891
    A box of 5 cartridges for the Marushin Shell Ejecting Glock 21.
    If you are seriously considering going skirmishing with your Marushin Glock 21, then you will sure as hell need more of these shells!
    To be able to use these Shells, you?ll need to have the Marushin 8mm Shell Ejecting Glock 21 [MRS-G21DM]

MRS-ACC-G21DM-L.jpg

=====

Capacity is lower than I thought but price is just about bang on. Shame I ordered stuff from Redwolf already, these will have to wait until after Christmas. No sign of spare mags for the shells yet.

moggser wrote: »

Nah its mine, and its actually not 100% Tstripe, I'm gonna post a pic in a sec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

first time its been in stock on wgc in i dont know how long...so i guess this is news, well it is to me at least...

wgc_aeg_xm177e1.jpg

an xm177 for all the nam buffs out there....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That the CA one Falls?

they could be picked up pretty handy but the internals arnt the may west.,

its the 'wgc custom', made from g&p parts, you can get the same thing from a number of different places, i got one from airsoftglobal a few weeks back, there also on sale from boomarms

its the 'wgc custom', made from g&p parts, you can get the same thing from a number of different places, i got one from airsoftglobal a few weeks back, there also on sale from boomarms

Yeah, arent boom gone? Or are they just impossible to contact or order from?

boomarms are very much alive and well, very slow to rely to mails but good service

boomarms are very much alive and well, very slow to rely to mails but good service

Yeah, no response to four emails, and phone wasnt a sucess either. Must try again after xmas.

Thanks Puding:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

vtec wrote: »
    That the CA one Falls?

they could be picked up pretty handy but the internals arnt the may west.,

exactly as puding said, for some reason i forgot about the ca one, but like you i would not be a big fan of them. the wgcshop xm (org&p) was out of stock for ages, it looks like they have decided to release it again....i wonder will the 733 and a few other make a reappearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

galil_mar_banner.jpg

• Advertisement

AGM MP44 prototype picture

MP44.jpg

Advertisement