Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

i have one, from memory but its a long time since i really used it you get 4-5 mags worth...be advised (certainly the one i had) it wont take the pressure of top gas...mine only really worked with 134...maybe just the brand i have but worth checking out. hope that helps

Yea, alot of the ones id seen out of stock on unco and wgc last year were all 134a only, pretty pointless for use in Ireland i guess.
    Some of the ones linked are rated for top gas alrite, anyways there on the bottom of a long list of stuff to waste money on:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

m4%20mag%20gbb%20mag%20promotion.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Masada wrote: »
    m4%20mag%20gbb%20mag%20promotion.jpg

Sweet, waiting to get one maybe during the summer

Yeah they could be an interesting one, I need some more mags for my own one and for the price of the AGM ones, minus the weight ya cant really go wrong, even if they need a little servising before hand.,

EDIT: in follow up to the post i made a few pages back regarding the MUR upper receivers ebaybanned were flogging off for 20usd, I finally assembled mine the other night and the quality is very nice. its made from a very lightweight alloy, maybe a third the weight of the original upper receiver and its a lot smoother inside too. it takes a little filing to get it to lock in nicely on the AGM lower receiver but i prever it that way as I get to tune it to the best fit myself without any rattle etc. Its gone back up to its proper price but still worth it if ya ask me,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-vltor-style-upper-receiver-p-2913.html

If you wanna use it on an AGM rifle, you'll also need a barrel bushing which isnt included with the kit,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/element-cnc-steel-barrel-adaptor-for-wa-m4-series.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Mauri 4.3 Desert Warrior on ebaybanned for 130e
    im beginning to like ebaybanned again more mauri's mr eb

image246.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

This is turning into ebaybanned news :) the desert warrior has been out for a long time know

hopefully the iwa show will throw up some genuine new news

Heres a better photo of the new MP5J GBB sub i posted the other night. Looks pretty promising, and i like that they've kept it old skool as opposed to the later versions. This'll go nicely with an Iranian Embassy SAS loadout.
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4886
    gun_0579_0.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like they joined 2 of the small magazines?
    gun_0579_4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The maruzen and well mags are like that too.

I think thats a navy model mp5, the sas one would have been an sef model?

humm tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Navy and SEF is the exact same trigger group afaik.

• Advertisement

The maruzen and well mags are like that too.

can not recall about the trigger group but different mags and hand guard where used, but most people would not care/notice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Navy and SEF is the exact same trigger group afaik.

Nah, the navy one is ambi, the sef has the waffle lower receiver and one sided selector, and contoured grip. Also the navy has a 14mm thread on the barrel.

I was just wondering if it was the one they used or not at the Iranian embassy as richie said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Puding wrote: »
    can not recall about the trigger group but different mags and hand guard where used, but most people would not care/notice

The SAS model was safe, single, burst and auto and used the earlier receiver design (this was because the SAS were an early adopter of the product).

Heres some more pics of Army Armaments upcoming pistol, looks very nice. :)

1-17.jpg

2-13.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

That's is one really nice looking Kimber (the black one I mean), definitely getting one of those :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Another new G36 (I think) from SRC

SRC G36KV (GE-0637 II)

•Manufacturer: SRC (Taiwan)
    •One 470 rds hi-cap magazine
    •Come with G36 Sniper Style Folding Buttstock ( Extendable )
    •With G36KV carry handle with metal rail
    •G36K Handguard with 4 Rail and new version magazine release
    •Full metal hop-up chamber and cocking handle
    •Compatible with Tokyo-Marui Parts
    •Adjustable Hop-up
    •Made in Taiwan

src-g36kv-002.jpgsrc-g36kv-004.jpg

Really like the look of this, that top rail on the hand grip looks made for a PEQ. looks good for $160

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1372?osCsid=0rikmut3rod5e39o5odv6fefn3

Looks like the variant that the Latvian army use except the top rail of the fore grip and carry handle rail are stepped together. Also the barrel length is worth a note, its longer than the K variant but shorter than the full assault variant.

I like it though, finally a proper KSK rail, now for some after market MP7 iron sights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

have to say i'm on the verge of ordering it, the only thing holding me back is the fact i already have a Star G36k and JG G36c don't want add a third variant and a third brand but really like the rail might have to order the rail and see how it goes from there

interesting product poped up on arnies news L85 ris

http://plasticsoldier.eu/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=838&category_id=162&keyword=L85&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=107&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=107
    untitled-4.jpg

apparently by real sword the product code seems to point to this, bit out of the blue for real sword to product this, but good news as we have not heard anything from them for ages about time they got on and released some more aegs :)

That actually looks better than the real steel one I saw on a UK site a while back. The real one was about £550 and there were service members complaining that some of them had to modify them before they would fit the real L85s, others didn't have the issue though.

Knowing real sword it will be pricey but this looks good quality. Time to add another kilo to the L85.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

That actually looks better than the real steel one I saw on a UK site a while back. The real one was about £550 and there were service members complaining that some of them had to modify them before they would fit the real L85s, others didn't have the issue though.

Knowing real sword it will be pricey but this looks good quality. Time to add another kilo to the L85.

In all seriousness it will probably make the front end more balanced.

SRC G36KV gen 2 has been on the market 2-3 years now abs recievers and 6mm internals some have 7mms

the Gen 3 are big improvement nylonfiber recievers ,8mm upgraded mech boxes with some of the best compression from any aeg piston and head

the Kv posted by the op uses a battery stock leaving front end for torch and or laser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    In all seriousness it will probably make the front end more balanced.

An L85 should be rear heavy though to lean the weight into your shoulder.

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/blog/2010/03/07/the-we-prototype-smorgasbord-m14-sten-gun-browning-hp-m16-vn-and-ak-74u-others/

some of these pictures have already been shown some others in the series i had not seen myself WE sten, grease gun, m14, aks74u, Vietnam m16 receiver, browning hi power and possible masada

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Puding wrote: »
    grease gun

m3A1. Nyom. That is all that needs to be said :D

And if WE are making an m16VN GBBR, then others can't be far behind with a receiver either.
    /me crosses fingers and looks in G&P's direction

Fresh from Nurinberg no eb to be seen mostly G&G though spot the KA in the last pic another ACR and possibly GBBR later on KA are bringing out there version of the GBBR based on the WA ones only preupgraded and tuned to 330fps especially for the european market

IWA2010_D1_09.jpg
    IWA2010_D1_12.jpg
    IWA2010_D1_c.jpg
    iwa_2010_day2_01.jpg
    iwa_2010_day2_02.jpg
    iwa_2010_day2_03.jpg
    iwa_2010_day2_04.jpg

not any cheaper than the kings arms version, which is a pitty

some more pics from the IWA show in Germany mostly CA's but spot the Echo 1 MG42

IWA_2010_Day_3_05f.jpg
    IWA_2010_Day_3_07g.jpg
    IWA_2010_Day_3_13.jpg
    IWA_2010_Day_3_02e.jpg
    IWA_2010_Day_3_13h.jpg
    IWA_2010_Day_3_14.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

Mp9s look promising wonder if they'll be any cheaper than the ones available now, same for the M60 i wish they'd ever hurry up releasing it:D

Advertisement