Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the rpg looks like the version from russian mania workshop even down to using shotgun shells in the head, i would say he is producing them which fits in with them becoming available again direct from him

fn200 looking nice, no grenade launcher get but light and laser lower to be available first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

some really nice stuff there...need to save

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

some really nice stuff there...need to save

you could always sell a kidney????;)

I am considering it myself after seeing that lot!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

not sure if this has been posted before but this rpg-7 just up on airsoftglobal
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=11775&osCsid=j67mltb4i0jspkd8v9d70ng101

and yet another meu this time a railed version from kjw
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?cPath=510_622&products_id=11767

just spotted this on ehobby as well this from hudson (thought they had gone out of business)
    A beautifully expensive silenced sten for all of us old COD fans
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/other-gun/sub-machine-gun-smg/other-smg/hudson-wwii-british-sten-mkiis-model-gun.html
    HUDSON-MG-MK2S_MARK1.jpg

the sten is a cap gun version from what i was reading, does not look right thought without the leather hand grip, also silencer size looks off to me, but that could just be me :)

aatv vid i had missed

ares WA2000 the under barrel tube mag sound interesting at least will have to see

mg7685.jpg
    mg7671.jpg
    mg7670.jpg

• Advertisement

airsoftologys new project www.airsoftchannel.com
    Jonathan and Tim bring you the pilot episode of the new Airsoftology Show, the web's 1st TV program 100% dedicated to airsoft! Come watch the Airsoftology guys as they guide you through tactics, gear reviews, tech tips and news...in crisp HD video!
    In this show we cover come "painful" airsoft shots from YouTube in WTF, review the amazing KWA SR-12 AEG in the Geardo, teach you how to work the corners with tactics in Basic Training, bring you the biggest news stories from around the web...and give you an inside look to what Tim and Jonathan do to pay the bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

That was truly cringeworthy to watch. The most amature presenting ever, just reminded me of that bit in Ghostbusters 1 when they had the tv advert (but not as funny).....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Jeesus thats a pain to watch, they got on my nerves on the posdcasts as it is, but even worse now.,:D

it actually reminded me of those dodgy shopping channel you get

I downloaded the last podcast and they talked for 5mins straight about how cool it would be to have a baby T-rex., really annoying people.,:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

yeah theyre clowns alright, an hour and a half of shíte for about 3 decent pieces of info, at leat them opsec lads have some bit of cop on & speak their mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

They have become a bit tiresome alright. CQB Radio - although a bit more scripted and maybe not as uptodate - is far more professional and has some great guests.

Anyone listen to Gorilla Radio - listened to the first few and it's getting better - they just say it like it is:D
    Havent had a chance to listen to 5 yet.

Have the lattest cqb download along with gorilla just need tome to get to them:(

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

"and you know the guy that was doing the shooting? they had to pull him back by the umbilical he was still attached to"
    SHUT UP JONATHEN!!!! SHUT THE **** UP!

its up on ebaybanned, I really do like it, but jayyyyziz is that a price., :)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/iron-airsoft-larue-stealth-receiver-p-3017.html
    larue%20body%20b.jpg

http://www.acmgear.com/blog/?p=22

interview with dboys boss apparently, a few interesting snip its if it is true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Puding wrote: »
    http://www.acmgear.com/blog/?p=22

interview with dboys boss apparently, a few interesting snip its if it is true

"The Scar-H is in the final production stages, RK-01 GAS has already been in the market for a while but due to supply problems its not very widespread yet. We expect to release our RK-15 around April or May of this year."

Wonder if the rk15 is AKM? Scar H sounds good, nice cheap version of that gun.

"The Scar-H is in the final production stages, RK-01 GAS has already been in the market for a while but due to supply problems its not very widespread yet. We expect to release our RK-15 around April or May of this year."

Wonder if the rk15 is AKM? Scar H sounds good, nice cheap version of that gun.

i would say if its not the akm is on the books after the success of the akms, i noticed the reference to pkm in the questions, nether a confirmation or denial, i can but hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Did anyone get them comms in lidl ? :P
    If so what do yas think ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Did anyone get them comms in lidl ? :P
    If so what do yas think ?
    There ok, we have two but we are going to get Moterolla T5's instead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Yeh i got some aswell just wanted to know what other people tought of them :)
    Dont suppose you know where i could get a better headset/earpiece for it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Dread-Lock wrote: »

Great but I dont look like that. No one wants to see the "Bondage Sausage" ...

... product planning fail I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Great but I dont look like that. No one wants to see the "Bondage Sausage" ...

... product planning fail I think.

I look just like that.

Under the fat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

He only put on that for a few photo's and look at how it's making nearly every vain explode from it being so tight...

I'm quite sure you'd explode if you were to wear that for anything more than standing around for photos, so it's perfect for Richie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

chinamade-airsoft-ppk-001.jpg

China made Full Metal PPK/S (BK)

•Manufacturer: China made
    •Maruzen System
    •Metal silde, lower frame & outer barrel
    •Realistic markings on the slide and body of the pistol
    •Compatible with Maruzen PPK/S Parts

$ 64 - shipping $ 22 for air mail / $30 for ems

all the deatils here http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1412

also noticed it is at gunner as well

nice find man.,:)

I already have the maruzen one but i might just have to pick up one of these.,

the army kimber is up there at gunner too,.:)

army-r28-01.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Masada wrote: »
    the army kimber is up there at gunner too,.:)

army-r28-01.JPG

kinda boring no?....:P

Advertisement