Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Puding wrote: »
    MIC MP5

got one on the way once its hits i'll post pics and do a bit of a review, read that its compatable with marzen mags as well and the well short ones. haven't order any just yet mauzen 50 rnd ones are $40 want to see if a clone mag gets released

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

The removable front grip and flash hider on the MP5 gives me high hopes of an SD version. That PPK is a must have, then again so is the Army Kimber and the MP5 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Harakka wrote: »
    That PPK is a must have, then again so is the Army Kimber and the MP5 :o

i know what you mean for the €62 delivered its stupidly tempting, might wait until i'm ordering more and just throw one on the next order, that or just order one now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AirsoftForAll

T4RGET wrote: »
    kinda boring no?....:P

Not that bad looking for the price.. :rolleyes:

Would someone have the spec of this model?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Puding wrote: »

Howld the story, is that thing firing from an open bolt? 0:51 seconds in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

looks that way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

andy_g wrote: »
    looks that way

Fail in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

The Uprising at Sennybridge is back in the middle of July. I was still a newbie last year so wasn't at the first installment, and the reports I got indicated that it had been marred by trigger-happy players who didn't really get it, and some Boards politics spilling over into realspace. Nevertheless I really like the idea of what they're trying to do, a more character-driven, LARP type of game, and hopefully they'll have examined problems from the first one and ironed them out. I'm putting this high on my priority list, although it's quite a list and I don't know yet if it'll make the cut due to proximity to Berget.

http://www.the-uprising.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

would love to go but as you said at the moment looks way to close to the mad month of June with senny duncannon and berget :eek: and im booked to go to war and peach on the 23 of july the weekend after this so i do not think its possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Damn, another sennybridge game I can't make it to, I'll be at war and peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

No berget for me this year, so 3 senny trips looks like a plan :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

WE gas blowback 416 with trades hits RSOV.,:)

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4978
    gun_0580.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

Just to go back to that acm ppk, on boomarms it's described as having a metal lower frame and plastic slide, that's a bit of a fail for me. Anyone got anymore info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Horse84 wrote: »
    Just to go back to that acm ppk, on boomarms it's described as having a metal lower frame and plastic slide, that's a bit of a fail for me. Anyone got anymore info on it?

Here http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1412
    it says metal slide

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    China made Full Metal PPK/S (BK)

•Manufacturer: China made
    •Maruzen System
    •Metal silde, lower frame & outer barrel
    •Realistic markings on the slide and body of the pistol
    •Compatible with Maruzen PPK/S Parts

$ 64 - shipping $ 22 for air mail / $30 for ems

Damn tempted.

EDIT: Where would one get a silencer for such a PPK?

easter2.png

Damn tempted.

EDIT: Where would one get a silencer for such a PPK?

separately they are rare as rocking horse sh1t, but i do know that tony has one from a fecked Maruzen PPK somewhere,

he went to loosen the silencer with his big "act now, think later" approach and screwed it the wrong way, destroying the outter barrel. lol

And this over on pro--t.com for a little over 5 euro.
    http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=451
    neverquitsm.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

not bad for the fiver

even puts itself on the mag well.....now next Question is WTF is it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

It's just a slightly more ergonomic grip if you decide to hold at the magwell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Its a grip for when your holding the rifle by the mag, very very nice, looks comfortable too..... will be ordering x3 of these tomorrow! Nice one masada. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

The Kimber looks the biz, from experience with Army pistols id expect this to be very nicely made., look forward to seeing it in the flesh.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Masada wrote: »

DESIGNED TO FIT THE AR15/M16/M4 GBB MAGAZINE WELL FOR LOWER RECEIVERS WITH REMOVABLE TRIGGER GUARD
    I take it these will fit normal aegs also ?

It may do, but GBB rifles are closer to spec of the real steel ones so are a couple of mm thinner than an AEG, being felxible though, i reckon it would work. :)

Dam , was gonnna get some but 2 outta my 3 rifles are ambi releases..... balls. :(

As in magazine releases? I cant see this being a problem really.,

• Advertisement

Just had another look now you mention it and it may fit in the dboys m4 and we pdw alright, the scars trigger guard isnt removable but A nice clean cut down the back of the grip, elbow grease and should go on nicely. Sure if the ambi release is a problem its not like its a hyper expensive mistake!

Advertisement