Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Damn tempted.

EDIT: Where would one get a silencer for such a PPK?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Silencers_Maruzen_PPK_S_Metal_Silencer_and_Metal_Threaded_Barrel.htm

spoted this a while back but didnt there was anything worth putting it on.

maruzenppksilencerl1476.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Shipping is probably double the cost of the item :p Anyone making a wolf order? I'm pretty sure there's no way I'm not ordering one of them PPKs tonight. Wonder when Lidl will bring back the tuxs.

Cheers Frank:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i believe airsofteire have them in stock

Puding wrote: »
    i believe airsofteire have them in stock

Guns or silencers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Guns or silencers?

Both, the silencer comes with the barrel with threads. Got one from them myself

• Advertisement

Guns or silencers?

they do not have the clone ppk but they have the silencers and outer barrel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That silencer looks a lot thicker than the old PPk one from bond, and from the mofie prob maruzen PPK, theres also no trades on the Maruzen silencer, just on the gun. :)

Gunner have the Snow Wolf Barrett M99 in stock again, their doing a package deal with shipping and downgrade to europe included for 300 dollas, Although with my own experience with gunners downgrades, i wouldnt really rely on them.
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2001&osCsid=a2707cbd1a9356ddc8b25e46b2c352a6
    sw01-01.JPG

Ehobby have the ProWin 30rd'ers in now aswell, (real steel capacity). I'm hoping this VIPER branded GBB XM177E2 turns out to be reasonablly pirced and i'll be selling a few organs to pick up a load of these 20 and 30 rd mags.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/rifle-smg-magazine/prowin-50rd-magazine-for-wa-m4-gbb-series.html
    prowin-mag-wam4_1_mark.jpg

Anyone see this latest Irish Edition of Airsoft International? Any use? Whats Irish in it?

4465666092_406a3b202f_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Masada wrote: »
    Whats Irish in it?

The Flag on the Cover!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 IrisHOrioN

moggser wrote: »
    The Flag on the Cover!

Which is more than TAKE AIM has had lately, so yay.

lol, well I would hope there's a little more than that to be calling it Irish, The cover looks identical to the normal issue though, bar that flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Which is more than TAKE AIM has had lately, so yay

here we bleeeeedin go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

IrisHOrioN wrote: »
    Which is more than TAKE AIM has had lately, so yay.

tinfoil.jpg

They absolutely slammed those junk GPS tracker yokes.

They absolutely slammed those junk GPS tracker yokes.

In the mag? was there any decent Irish stuff in there or is it just the same mag?

In the mag? was there any decent Irish stuff in there or is it just the same mag?

Yah. The review was like, it caims to do this, this and this, but in reality it doesnt really do anything to an acceptable degree and a set is +400USD so dont bother.

It appears to be an identical mag, didnt even notice a flag in easons, though I wasnt really looking.

Meh, that's a bit fail, might it just have been a UK one you had?

Meh, that's a bit fail, might it just have been a UK one you had?

Maybe so, If I'm in DD over the next few days I'll check.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Nothing Irish in the mag I bought, don't even remember seeing an Irish flag on the front so maybe I bought the standard edition in Easons. I could compare the relative merits of AI vs. Take Aim but 1) I don't want to get off-topic and 2) I don't need the grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

From what I've heard it's MIA distributing and doing a flysheet cover (i.e. a few pages tacked onto the front of the normal mag).

Let's hope they outsource this particular foray into journalism and it works out a little better than last time ;-P

Hello!

After a slight delay of the schedule, the Magpul FPG will be delivered in coming week. For those who already ordered one, we will send you the package once we got them. For those who didn't place any order, hurry up, it's very limited in supply.

And Rhino is proud to get the working copy for testing and they are recorded and broadcasting on youtube. Join our youtube channel at :

http://www.youtube.com/rhinoairsoft1

and you will see more about this amazing product. Last but not least, you may also join our facebook and we will offer special discount from time to time. Search our FB account "rhinoairsoft" and to be a fan now!

Best Regards,
    Rhino Airsoft

A chinese copy of the 5.1, pretty cheap too,

metal51-01.JPG

Magpul PTS updated PMAGS with snap on covers,
    mpts043_1.jpg

And some new EMAGs, perfect for those using a 416 and want trouble free magpul gucci'ness without having to trim the mags.

mpts044_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Where can I get them Masada?

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Where can I get them Masada?

at the wholesaler spartan imports know so should be showing up in retailers in short order

Puding wrote: »
    at the wholesaler spartan imports know so should be showing up in retailers in short order

up on airsoftglobal as pre order http://airsoftglobal.com/

I believe this Echo 1 Scar is a rebrand of Dboys which isnt out yet,

It looks very nicely made and a huge improvement on the original Scar Light, a lot closer in design to the VFC Scar,. look forward to seeing one of these in the flesh. :)

• Advertisement

And a video of the GBB MP5 i posted a coupla pages back, in action this time.

If its anything like the Maruzen, there will be very little recoil from it compared to the other GBB rifles out there, but i really like this none the less. :)

Advertisement