Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

i think mine might be arriving tomorrow will let ya know what its like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

I have the GSG electric blowback model, wow its nice feels like the real deal. Fel in love with the MP5 when i had one while in the stores on the Curragh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres a few new pistols coming from Western Arms, this one caught my eye though, :)

http://wa-gunnet.co.jp/
    tikihybbk00.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

awesome! :P gotta get that to go along with my 3.8 baby hi capa:P any chance of a Co2 version no?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

• Advertisement

Nice find Dice,:)

Ive seen these in real steel, for that kinda money, i think i'll have to have one. :)
    MIC-ACC-LASCER(TAN)01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Puding wrote: »

Airsoft Claymore (ASC7) laser tripwire

Redwolf now have the ASC7 Claymore with laser tripwire.

Might pick up one, or four.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

on Rsov

gun_0581_0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Puding wrote: »
    Videos

Was just watching them 10mins ago, :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

moggser wrote: »
    on Rsov

gun_0581_0.jpg

Are they describing it as being ABS?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

said full metal on the description

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah, its full metal. RSOV messed up on the site. They said the grips were metal and everything thing else plastic. Clearly a mistake, who has or wants metal pistol grips on a 1911 or any other pistol.

Plus I've never seen a plastic GBB mag ever, yet the mag is also listed as plastic.

Yea i know it's just they're saying the slide and frame are plastic which wouldn't make sense. Definitely want!!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Sniper_Rifles_G_P_G_P_SVD_Dragunov_Pre_Order.htm
    just noticed this on redwolf. g&p svd dragunov, says it features blowback.

Theres some new inokatsu gear comin out i think, aparently it in this picture too,

4474337519_89b72d1ae3_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Would you be able to post some pics of the new gear? I can't find it in the ones you posted

Lol the last time I posted those inokatsu pics up I got called a sexist pig....;)

Yeah see just like Will Smith, I make Perving look cool, Wahoo, Ha Haaa.
    :p

:Waits for the Think of the children brigade:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Masada wrote: »
    :Waits for the Think of the children brigade:

/thinks of children
    pedobear.jpg

Ok, this place is turning into "random photos thread"., better post some news before a mod intervention., :D

I bought the RS version of this last year, very nice system and cheap as chips here., :)

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4997
    tag_0666_1.jpg

And what looks to be a new copy of the Oakley tactical gloves, looks like they don't have that horrid cheapo palm leatherette as seen on a lot of the previous ones.

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=5005
    tag_0664_s.jpg

tag_0664_s_3.jpg

EDIT:
    In black too,
    tag_0665_s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

bullets wrote: »
    Interesting.....39 USD and you get to use paint balls in your grenade launcher!
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-thunder-paintball-bb-40mm-gas-grenade-red.html
    Size: 11cm height (4cm diameter)
    Filler: BB pellets, Paintballs, Colored Powder
    Filler Volume: max. 80 BB Pellets, 7 x 11mm Paintballs or 4 x 17mm Paintballs
    Powered by: CO₂ or Top Gas
    Sound Volume: 78-110dB
    Effective Distance: 20-30m
    Sounds like >1J

Also, you might get a punch in the face if you used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Sounds like >1J

Also, you might get a punch in the face if you used it.

I wouldn't want +1 joule hitting me, let alone paint.

Mesh mask face full of paint also?

Leave the paintballs to the paintballers I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I seem to have wandered into the retailer stock announcements section. I'll keep looking for the news section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

(Machine translation by Google)

From the hand of Fort West Events, we present "A'stan Weekend 2010."

A party of 30 hours non-stop in which helicopters will (depending on the requests for the use thereof, between one and two Robinson R-44 model) buggeys and quads in a playing field and hard to match everything a truly affordable price. It will take place the weekend of 14, 15 and 16 May in Alicante.
    But if all this were not enough, Airsoft Kombat 47 is the lead sponsor and official magazine of the event, during which we celebrate the first anniversary of the magazine.

Here we leave all the information Jungleman, one of the organizers, sent us this event:
    "We have a property of 102ha., near Alicante, which is a geographical depression with different levels of height, flat areas, a small river that passes through the land, hills, roads paved and unpaved desert vegetation type (this is semi-desert area alicante ), a military fort with two check point, 5 sniper towers, dungeons, offices, flagpoles, and sanitary latrines, which has 2.800 m2 , A western style town with a restaurant and movie theater with 1494 Ha . and two settlements "tipis" aggregating 800 m2 (films made for scenery of western style and theme park currently broken), 3 paved parking areas with 9095 m2 together, heliport, total field fence with one entrance and no adjoining property being located in a mountainous area near a highway.

As if this were not enough for some, the event will be geared to play the role of SOF American allies and the Taliban, semi MILSIM environment, simulating a weekend in an Allied base in Afghanistan, with all that that entails , eg vehicle movements (4 buggy, 4 Quads grizzly, SUVs and 1 Robinson R-44 helicopter, which could become a second, depending on the number of attendees requesting their use), event 30 hours non-stop (42 hours from the time you arrive until you leave), but with allocations of rest in the camping area on each side (the Allies in their base camp), where teams can enjoy catering service, bar without / a., target practice area, projection room, areas for playing football, basketball,.

But then, there's more: The "Allies" undertake search operations and planting caches of "drug", roadblocks, fighting on the ground patrols by the people in combat supply operators, engineers, sappers, rangers , elite shooters, snipers, cover fire, drivers of vehicles that the organization offers to advise them to monitor and control, reconnaissance, intelligence, capture of HVI's (High Value Individuals), radio operators, surveillance checkpoints, and so on.

In addition the participants to point to the "Taliban side" type vehicle equipped vans (old to bring realism), settlement areas with electric generators, unarmed possibility of free transit, free bar / a., catering, megaphones to demoralize or everything contrary to Allied personnel, staff people to assist and monitor the effects bomb we have created for the occasion, for use in the "destruction of vehicles in convoy, insurgents prepared to volatilize lit inside the base (although fitted with vests fake explosives, carry electronic controls to detonate powder charges and controlled fireworks hidden in safe places (for this we will have falleros pyrotechnic experts in the area), can go to "trade" based products, free movement by the people and "mosque", among many tasks assigned by the team will have a director.

Besides the good organization is assured because all scripts, effects, mission brief, rules, schedules and objectives to be met were handled from a prepared HQ staff computers and people constantly communicated by low UHF Radios with the team assigned to accompany the sides and different tasks have the event in general.

In conclusion, commenting that prices have adjusted to the maximum (entry 70 €, which includes pitch, vehicles available, bio balls, water, breakfast on Sunday, locations, movie theater, pyrotechnics and effects, parking, props, subscriptions, free magazines, shirts and raffle), spectacular scenery, opportunity to walk in a helicopter (without the doors and allowed bb's throw from the ship) as a ridiculous price is 50 € per person, three people, ¼ hour on the 102 hectares of the playing area at low altitude, that is unmatched operational.

So you know you can not miss this event! There are only 200 seats.

For more information please visit:

http://fortwesteventos.blogspot.com/
    http://fortwest.foroes.net/

(Added to new calendar: AirsoftEventsESP)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Masada wrote: »
    Nice find Dice,:)

Ive seen these in real steel, for that kinda money, i think i'll have to have one. :)
    MIC-ACC-LASCER(TAN)01.jpg

I just ordered a black one of these from EB as I liked the look of it. Might put up a review when it arrives in a month :D

Advertisement