Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Ah, yeah, but nice novelty piece. If someone tries to intimidate you with a deagle 50ae, point that at them and they will be incapacitated with laughter

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kebn

I never did get the point of the FPG thing for airsoft aside from simply dazzling your opponents with sheer surpirse that the seemingly innocent briefcase wasn't a briefcase at all... The Glock 18c is already badass enough in my view

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I have one of those little colt pockets and have used the real (a little different) one, deadly little yoke., :D

This looks nice though, and its 300 fps. :)

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=6365
    gun_0592_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Some tinsel and a few baubles and you'll be able to stand in for a Christmas tree the ultimate camoflage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Masada wrote: »
    This looks nice though, and its 300 fps. :)

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=6365
    gun_0592_2.jpg
    All you need is a dodgy stick on tash, a set of raybans and a short sleave striped shirt and you can do your best impression of the sabotage video with that thing!

I'm tellin y'all it's SABOTAGE!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

All you need is a dodgy stick on tash, a set of raybans and a short sleave striped shirt and you can do your best impression of the sabotage video with that thing!

I'm tellin y'all it's SABOTAGE!!!!:D

+1, I'd fookin love to do a sabotage airsoft game!! :)

Hmmm...
    Now you've got me thinking. Someone go wake up Evilrobotshane - I think we've a new suggestion for his next milsim/LARP outing!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Hmmm...
    Now you've got me thinking. Someone go wake up Evilrobotshane - I think we've a new suggestion for his next milsim/LARP outing!
    Oh dear god this is the best thing I've ever heard. I'm totally going to rock a Harry Tipper in TimeSplitters 2 outfit some day:
    445848-harry_concept_super.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hoplite wrote: »
    Some tinsel and a few baubles and you'll be able to stand in for a Christmas tree the ultimate camoflage :)

fúcker..I just spat all over my monitor :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

Possible clone of the Tm m4 sopmod from Army
    http://img188.imageshack.us/i/img5181w.jpg/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

That could be an interesting AEG.

Holster for the FPG. :)

Kinda defeats the purpose of having a non gun looking gun, and then mounting it in a holster. :D

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=6380
    pts_0193_1.jpg

pts_0193_3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

what the fuuukkkkk
    *snip*
    Jesus, thats a horrible lookin yolk :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I think it's made by SRC looking at the pics on aspanda.

The wood effect looks to clean to be a modern CYMA.

Ya reckon?
    The look of it, being blowback and the bearings were my clues, SRC are using 8 and 9mm ones in most of their gear. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ya reckon?
    The look of it, being blowback and the bearings were my clues, SRC are using 8 and 9mm ones in most of their gear. :)

I think you are right actually.

Looking again at the SCR one, it has a different flash hider, wood effect and says nothing about blowback, it's the advertisement pic airsoftpanda used in their flash add that was fairly close at a glance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mask = Want!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i do not think it is cyma, maybe jg, cyma have the rpk74 already and have a correctly reinforced receiver, considering there last few releases it would be using this for accuracy and also have the laminated wood they have started to use of late, wood finish, metal finish just seem off for cyma

if it is cyma it is a step backwards

as i said i would lean towards jg with that finish or the JG oem factory as source

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

If that's meant to look like the Immortals mask from 300 then it's fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Stonewolf wrote: »

To me, it looks like the death eater masks from Harry Potter :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Stonewolf wrote: »
    SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    To me, it looks like the death eater masks from Harry Potter :p

It is both fail and a great big shiny reflective * target. If one likes ones face well peppered by BBs, then this mask is for you.

* In reality given this is Chinasoft material, it will be an uber-thin layer of metallic paint that will scratch and wear itself to pieces at the first gust of wind therefore rendering the mask even' crap-er', as opposed to 'crapper' which as a word perhaps best describes where it belongs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

No need to shout out ammo type, though
    By Lewis Page

A radical Judge Dredd style computer smart-rifle able to strike at enemies hiding around corners is to be issued to US special forces units in Afghanistan, according to reports.

Article...

(It's the XM25, and we need an airsoft version of course.)

OzCam wrote: »
    No need to shout out ammo type, though
    By Lewis Page

A radical Judge Dredd style computer smart-rifle able to strike at enemies hiding around corners is to be issued to US special forces units in Afghanistan, according to reports.

Article...

(It's the XM25, and we need an airsoft version of course.)

glad to see this still being developed i remember reading about full spectrum/future soldier programs with the XM29 OICW in the 90s when i was still at school

Puding wrote: »
    glad to see this still being developed i remember reading about full spectrum/future soldier programs with the XM29 OICW in the 90s when i was still at school

+1 on that Puding.
    The 90s were so long ago though... Man I'm old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

+1 on that Puding.
    The 90s were so long ago though... Man I'm old.

Anyone remeber delta force land warrior on the pc with the OICW? the weapon of the 'future' and struggling playing online with dial up. those were the days....;)

• Advertisement

far far to many hours playing that and half life deathmatch during that period of my life, remember downloading original cs for 24 hours on dial up when the parents where away :)

Advertisement