Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

trentf wrote: »
    oh i've no doubt these glocks will be a big hit when they come out for the 'fun factor' but after a while i'm sure people will be selling them like mad. For skirmishing they are pretty much useless as they carry only about 5 rounds and secondly you have to run around after the metal casings every time they eject...not much fun there. Even for collectors it won't be much fun searching around the garden after shells eject. The only reason to buy them is for aesthetics only.

Which is exactly their intent one would assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The only thing I can see them useful for would be budget movie props.

Now on the other hand that STG44 on the previous page looks the business!! Any more news on the MG34? or anything about a MG42 on the grapevine?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Any more news on the MG34

no set date, late 2009 is the last i heard, keeps getting delayed, mk42 and m60 will be released before the mg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

Which is exactly their intent one would assume?

sorry i mean to say as 'wall hangers' :pac:

madbull_silencer_0301.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah I was reading about this. What on earth were they thinking? Though it would be perfect for completing a "Shooter" loadout, remember the scene in the boat?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

HAHA., best shot ever!., a 200yard shot with a .22 rifle while rowing a boat.,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Yea! Mental. What will they think of next :rolleyes:

i was thinking of shooter as well :) when you first see it

i will a have to get hold of one just for a bit of fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

vtec wrote: »
    HAHA., best shot ever!., a 200yard shot with a .22 rifle while rowing a boat.,:D

can be done out to 300 yards, with lethal penetration

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

elsi wrote: »
    can be done out to 300 yards, with lethal penetration

hahaha i hope youre talking about a video game:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Ballistic ability of a .22 aside, the shot was taken while standing on a rickety rowing boat, in a river, from a standing position hitting an apple sized target from 200 yards through a building with a friendly just inches below the target. Oh and it was windy too. It's slightly less plausible when you add in all the other factors beyond the rounds range!

I'd say this is one of those novelty pieces that'll be sold for $10-15 and made in "limited edition". In other words they had a few yards of round-stock left in the factory and an apprentice with nothing to do so they had him make 50/100/1000 of these on a lathe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

then you add the effects of a silencer, no wait, a home made silencer to all the other conditions. Elsi, if you (or anyone else for that matter) can pull off that kinda shot(with any rifle, let alone a bleedin .22 pea shooter), i'll eat a glock whole. ;)

Lads can we please keep the conversation about airsoft....back on topic please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

[edited]

sorry gandalf, submitted message before i saw your post.

{its ok I have removed the text}

vfc_akm_s_0501.jpg
    New, coming soon models from Vega Force company are AKM and AKMS. Details are TBA, same goes for price and actual date of availability. But it is coming along shortly.

guay_mp5_blowbacks_0501.jpg
    Bit of an update from Guay Guay- list of upcoming MP5 with pneumatic blow back replicas is now available. And interestingly, they proclaim that they are 100% made in Taiwan- therefore no ACM parts or work.

might have try try the sd6, on a side not vfc akm or realsword akm.......

photos of the a&k m60 and mk43 over at ebaybanned

http://ebaybanned.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Also if you follow the image link you get this

http://www.brotherprice.com/newproductnews.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

AGM MP44 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees please ,:D:D:D

Puding wrote: »
    AGM MP44 prototype picture

MP44.jpg

:D i was hoping for some updated info but no luck yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

A&K M60? Sweet...Hope lemming doesn't mind seeing more of them on the field :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

USASOC Magazine January/February edition is available for download now.

You can tell that it's a labour of love, there's a lot of good stuff in it. And our colonial cousins are even more Geardo than we are.

I find that it works better if you save the pdf to your computer and open it there, rather than trying to read it in the browser. YMMV.

(By the way, I think that "Take AIM" is very good, they're showing AI how it should be done in some respects.)

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
    05.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

That Stg 44 looks fantastic,
    Anyone have any idea on an approx price, if its anyway decent it'll big a huge seller

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Killinator wrote: »
    That Stg 44 looks fantastic,
    Anyone have any idea on an approx price, if its anyway decent it'll big a huge seller

have to agree fantastic piece of kit ,any release date or geusstimation

Mmmmm that STG is now on the shopping list !!

I read on Arnies that the MG42 is still around 6 months away still. Dammit I have to get my hands on it before I get married and relinquish my purchasing power :D

crw_sas_equip_0901.jpg

im interested in the little picture, bottom right hand side, sf10 ballistic rated masks anyone....

full size : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_images/newspost_images/crw_sas_equip_0901.jpg

Oh I like the gas mask. The filter contains a fan as well to prevent fogging :)

ACM: Copy of Magpul UBR
    We are not publishing this news to step on anyone's toes, but rather to show that there is lot more products available in China than it seems at the first glance: Mr Chouhei Liang just released a copy of Magpul UBR stock. This one won't be available in US or EU, but mr. Liang will sell this product to trading companies, located in China. Quality is said to be very good. You can reach mr. Liang at Chouheigz@gmail.com

acm_magpul_ubr_1101.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

lol i was just envying that stock on the magpul website yesterday:pac:

Advertisement