Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Wait. I would have thought €80 for 6 GBB mags was awesome.
    Did I miss something?

Also the WE GBB Open Chamber on UNCompany is €255 delivered.

Would hope shops here would have a price tag of €260-270

there only replacement outer shells, you still need the original magazines to use the internals with these shells

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Masada wrote: »

A new bell 1911, looks almost identical to the Army Armaments one, but the price is very good,

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/581?osCsid=994b0t5jngtjde13rm359rfsa4
    BALL-MEUS-A01.jpg

BALL-MEUS-A05.jpg

The big difference is it will be TM mag compatible, thats bell mags, tercel, TM so I could get a MEU style 1911 and not need new mags.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

The Army armaments is a TM clone aswell.

The Army armaments is a TM clone aswell.

Ah didn't know that, whats the WE style meu then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

WE MEU is, as far as I know, it's own design and not a clone off of any. It's a single stack mag, and thin grip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Inari wrote: »
    WE MEU is, as far as I know, it's own design and not a clone off of any. It's a single stack mag, and thin grip.

The WE MEU is it's own design alright from what I can see. The Socom Gear MEUs are WE designs.

The Army MEU will not take WE single stack mags, I tried the SG MEU mags in an Army MEU and found that the WE mags are slightly bigger and will not enter the Army/TM standard magwell.

Like wise the Army/TM mags will fit in a SG/WE MEU magwell but the mag's release catch notch is placed slightly too low to engage with the mag release of the pistol.

Socom gear pistols are actually WE guns. :)

Aye, SG are slightly upgraded WE pistols. Small things are done to them to make them better/smoother running, but most of it is Cosmetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Shiny.....

Folding stock for me please though.

• Advertisement

new tm pics from the shizuoka show

'navy seal recce rifile' basicly a sopmod done up as a block 2 sopmod looks nice shame about the price of the dame things

marui-2010-m4-bb-620x466.jpg
    marui-2010-recce-riffle-2-620x465.jpg

g18c full auto and semi

marui-2010-glock-1-620x465.jpg

preview Beretta PX4 GBB
    marui-2010-px4-0-620x465.jpg

few other bits, a silver vsr for some reason, the ppk pictures i've seen are for the springer this kinda contradicts some of the information i did get so no idea if a gbb version will follow or there has been some confusion with translation, also high cycle m4

looks like the real sword type 97 is starting to go on sale, its a little strange that it has been taken down from the real sword website thought, also real sword m4 in display

4600327737_9e670d5c81.jpg
    4600946778_a77a9bd794.jpg
    4600939584_4d3707a5aa.jpg
    4600325499_00765b8317.jpg
    4600319435_d81cbcf57f.jpg

know real sword get on and finish the russian line of aegs you promised use :mad:

That APS brand doing the electric blowback M4 with an M203 laucher included for 155 dolla. :)

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1575?osCsid=9nbnhssbt3looacv27kknlrpm6
    aps-full-metal-m4a1-with-slauncher-002.jpg
    aps-full-metal-m4a1-with-slauncher-003.jpg

LOL, there's a rail on the side of the stock, what for, you tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

mount a sling swivel maybe?

LOL, there's a rail on the side of the stock, what for, you tell me.

in real steel, check rests and magazine holders, came across it first on the CAA stocks, this stock is not a copy but it would be used for the same thing

botach_2105_353816979.jpg
    botach_2105_353898174.jpg

botach_1921_280124853.gif
    botach_1967_1457439.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

that extra mag is really handy there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

PEQ box

Stonewolf wrote: »
    PEQ box

it would be an extremely bad position for a peq

Pudin is right, its usually used for storing a magazine,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

For those of you that have the Tm m4 sopmod- a full tune up kit http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=12065&osCsid=ioj382ro9941bd9n5uk755pb46
    Cheap at half the price lads:p.
    This Army clone of the aeg itself prob will cost less than this if it ever sees the light of day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Puding wrote: »
    it would be an extremely bad position for a peq

Well if you're only using it to put a battery in it'd be grand.

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Well if you're only using it to put a battery in it'd be grand.

problem with that is if your using say a small peq like a peq 15 replica as its the smallest then your using a small lipo so you might as well stick it in the buffer tube anyway as you have it wired to the rear

if your using a large peq than the 15 your just adding such a large object to your stock its silly also anything large than the peq 15 is going to stock out the back pasted the end of the stock and i think you would be pushing it with a peq 15, also its liable to get snagged on slings and straps, and you can not shoot off hand as well

if you want a battery in the rear there are so many better options in my eyes

Pro--t are selling copied magpul Patches in a range of colours for only €2.50,
    http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=488b0872f26ee966fa842d1fd7376893
    MIC-CG-MLP(A)01.jpg

MIC-CG-MLP(E)01.jpg

RSOV.com wrote:
    'KWC' Sig 2022 plastic CO2 fixed slide pistol (KC-47H)

60 blips, I love the look of these sigs, but cant really comment on the quality of this myself, pretty cheap for a Co2 pistol though. :)
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=6426
    gun_0593_4.jpg

gun_0593_3.jpg

@Masada: Available from HobbyAirsoft with Trades. It's accurate, and feels good with the mag in, but feels cheap (in my opinion) without the mag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Puding wrote: »

good video but I can't speak Japanese :P
    what's with the spring on the front of the gun, is the real one like that too?

T4RGET wrote: »
    good video but I can't speak Japanese :P
    what's with the spring on the front of the gun, is the real one like that too?

do you have the time stamp of the section your talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

60 blips, I love the look of these sigs, but cant really comment on the quality of this myself, pretty cheap for a Co2 pistol though. :)
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=6426
    gun_0593_4.jpg

gun_0593_3.jpg

i have a taraus pt 24/7 nbb and i find it great, about 200 rounds per cylinder, great range but when fired near a gbb it makes you feel a wee bit 'small' if you know what i mean:D

Advertisement