Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

T4RGET wrote: »
    where you see this? you got a link?
    I'm going to build a scope for my F2000 but if G&G are bringing one out I may try to see if it will fit the JLS one

In here, http://www.guay2.com/web/manual/G2010_manual.pdf

It should fit the JLS one as it uses a standard rail interface. There may be a little issue with the front sling swivel but I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

In here, http://www.guay2.com/web/manual/G2010_manual.pdf

It should fit the JLS one as it uses a standard rail interface. There may be a little issue with the front sling swivel but I don't know.

nice one mate... should do:) the JLS one doesn't have a sling swivel nor does it have a removable front site as far as I know:P I'll work something out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

G&G FN FNCs now up on airsoftpanda short and standard length

gg-fnc-short-gf76s-001.jpg
    Both $400

Manufacturer: G&G
    •Full metal recevier with realistic marking
    •Gear box bearing 8mm ball bearing
    •Adjustable M4 One piece hop-up chamber
    •Full metal Rear Sight & Front Sight
    •Folding Stock and folding rifle grenade front sight Notice:Non-functional 3rd burst mode!!!

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1587?osCsid=ldd97a0nacgr7cj3aqcul67l43

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Perfect.
    Time for an AK5 conversion me-thinks...
    ak5902.jpg
    Should be do-able with a changed handguard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Looking at the G&G manual they have a work around for the basic built in optic. A normal scope will attach with the rail with standard scope rings and then the housing module will cover the scope and give the appearance of the standard F2000 1.5x optical unit.

Thats actually how the real one works too. :)

Oh, and this gun is ooohhhhh soo lurvely. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Masada wrote: »

picture of the real thing

p3020004ul0.jpg

personally i do not like the system way to bulky for what it is, would rather run with the acog or elcan any day over this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

It sure is lurvely
    You have me all excited about it now, with your teasing pic over on Arnies:D

You tease Arnies more than us, no fair.:(

But in fairness you seem to have to put up with far more **** over there.:D

If G&G don't sell that optic on it's own, I'm going to hold out no matter what.

yeah it can attract a few adolescent types (like here too really), usually a decent forum though with the regulars that are on there. When its working that is. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Perfect.
    Time for an AK5 conversion me-thinks...
    ak5902.jpg
    Should be do-able with a changed handguard.

Good luck with that. I've been trying to source an AK5 front handguard on-and-off for, oh, about three years now. No-one makes a conversion kit (that I know of) and the real-deal parts are all in Sweden, attached to real-deal rifles. it'd need a green enamel paint job too, and a few tweaks. Worth it of you can manage it though.

Also, I'm with Puding on the scope. I've been waiting quite a while for a good F2000 to be released (I thought I saw one, but it was a mirage...), but the computer aided sight never held great appeal for me. It looks massive in pictures and videos, and a tad cumbersome. I'll stick with an Aimpoint.

• Advertisement

Just as i was hoping, An open bolt magazine kit so you can use your existing mags. and only 4 dolla a piece too. :)

http://airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=678
    IMG_4219.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭chris20

909301.jpg

i want the handguard :(

chris20 wrote: »
    i want the handguard :(

I don't think that's M4 compatible. That gun itself is not part of the standard AR family either. See the gas tube directly to the left of the barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭chris20

awh crap,didnt notice that at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Stoner LMG I think? There is one in the works afaik.

yes it is:P that scope should be interesting wonder when they're planning on bringing it out???:)

Yeah they are, its coming with the Hunter version of the rifle, :)

oh, and its available in TAN! :D

Yeah they are, its coming with the Hunter version of the rifle, :)

oh, and its available in TAN! :D

well I'm going to build one during summer but that scope can be sold sepately too:)
    actually reminds me, what you use to make the F2000 black? Black krylon paint I guess yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Stoner LMG I think? There is one in the works afaik.

That's not a Stoner LMG. It's a Shrike.

And linkage from Ares on their KAC Stoner LMG

lmg3.png

• Advertisement

I couldn't think of a support gun I would want any less than that, it looks like an M4 got the keys to the medicine cabinet,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I couldn't think of a support gun I would want any less than that, it looks like an M4 got the keys to the medicine cabinet,

Finally, an M4 with too many attachments for ye :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Computing smart-scope gunsight for US snipers

By Lewis Page
    Posted in Physics, 25th May 2010 13:12 GMT

US military boffins are about to produce a field-ready computer gunsight which will let snipers kill people on their first shot from a mile away - even with troublesome winds blowing.

The technical issues facing the so-called "One Shot" project have already been solved using prototype equipment, and it is now planned to produce 15 "fully operational and field hardened" sets of gear for further development trials on the battlefield.

More...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

http://strikehold.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/blogging-from-the-uk-airsoft-arms-fair/
    Blogging from the UK Airsoft Arms Fair

Wearing my airsoft hat as Assistant Editor of Airsoft Soldier magazine, I’m in attendence at the UK’s first ever Airsoft Arms Fair.

Check out all the updates over at www.airsoft-soldier.com – starting with a world exclusive look at the stunning MagPul PTS Masada/ACR AEG (courtesy of Edgar Brothers Airsoft Division and Dingodogs Airsoft)!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

Inokatsu have now joined with cybergun
    image_thumb182.png

This on sale now at ehobby for a nice fee for all the vietnam vets out there
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/other-gun/gas-blow-black-rifle/viper-tech/viper-tech-xm177-e2-gas-blow-back-rifle.html
    VIPTCH-GBB-0004_1_mark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Inokatsu have now joines with cybergun

please please inokatsu do not let cybergun ruin the finished of your products with there horrible trades as they have done with most of there other rebrands, if they start sticking that little picture of Kalashnikov on the inokatsu aks there will be words :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Puding wrote: »
    please please inokatsu do not let cybergun ruin the finished of your products with there horrible trades as they have done with most of there other rebrands, if they start sticking that little picture of Kalashnikov on the inokatsu aks there will be words :mad:

Afaik they havent done it to the G&G's which they now sell - what makes you think they will start now? (hope they dont)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

I got one of those from ACM Gear, before they got a spanking from Magpul, and it didn't come within an asses roar of fitting my M16A2! (It was about 3cm too short) Buyer beware and all that...:rolleyes:

Advertisement