Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Oooh, nice find!
    I'm getting one.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

gandalf wrote: »
    Oh I like the gas mask. The filter contains a fan as well to prevent fogging :)

Kinda stupid, the filters are all in the bottom section while the leses are in the top...might help those with weak lungs.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Ducting them would be a piece of the proverbial. A couple of vented tubes going from the fan to the eye cavities would be simple and effective. I'm sure they thought of it when the decided to stick a fan in there.

Kinda stupid, the filters are all in the bottom section while the leses are in the top...might help those with weak lungs.....:rolleyes:

Its not a real gas mask. its designed for airsoft so if they went through the bother of designing it with a fan i'm sure they would have made sure it has a function.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1369
    ll steel AUG H-bar Front set made by new manufacturer "Hexagon Production". Very nice finish, 3 stage extendable foot, ALL steel!! Very easy to fit it, basically no tools required except 1.5mm allen wrench and a screw driver.

hp-hbar-01.jpg

• Advertisement

Tony and AirsoftEire Lads, dont bother with the quote:)

I didnt think they'd hit the proverbial shelves so fast. and 89USD for a full steel kit. The bipod itself costs more normally.

Abomination time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Excellent! About Damn Time!

Now where's the short barrel for the SMG version?

It is actually impressive and long overdue. However, it's still going to look cat with a cmag.

That sub-carbine version is available as a custom built kit as far as I know. There's no mass production version yet but it's out there.

OzCam wrote: »

All you need to do is cut a barrel down and thread it again, thats what I plan on doing.

And a Phantom kit...

The kit:
    1 CA Aug A1
    1 Stock frontend with 509mm TightBore
    1 Shortened SMG Frontend
    1 HBAR Frontend
    1 Phantom Frontend
    Couple of Minis
    Handfull of mags
    CMAG
    One flight case

One nice neat kit:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

All you need to do is cut a barrel down and thread it again, thats what I plan on doing.

And a Phantom kit...

The kit:
    1 CA Aug A1
    1 Stock frontend with 509mm TightBore
    1 Shortened SMG Frontend
    1 HBAR Frontend
    1 Phantom Frontend
    Couple of Minis
    Handfull of mags
    CMAG
    One flight case

One nice neat kit:D

except fo the ugly aeg:p lol

• Advertisement

OzCam wrote: »

Making the SMG version is apiece of P., just remove the barrel extension and fit a shorter inner barrel., heres my own one but i added an SPR flash hider to look a little different.,
    3026542499_218062d9fa.jpg
    NakedDex wrote: »
    However, it's still going to look cat with a cmag.
    Just for you dex., :D

A member of the army ranger wing with, wait for it..... A CMAG!.,lol.,
    3156767780_45e7d7bb98_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

what a n00b

vtec wrote: »

Photoshop...

Photoshop...

i dont know about this picture...but i know the wing does use cmags

The photo is actually genuine., As silly as it looks, Our army have Cmags on their steyrs.:D

some of our rangers do, cmags are not standard issue, considering regular troops arent even allowed return fire lol

That's also photoshop. Noone actually uses cmags (apart from the MG36) outside of really bad anime games like MGS. Has anyone ever seen someone use one in person? No. Point proven, case closed, do not pass go, do not collect £200, bite my shiny metal ass etc. It's a myth. Like leprechauns and black gas.

Well, i don't think any of us are qualified to know exactly who uses what really, but ive been assured they are in use alright.,

:)

a certain ex ranger, still uses a HK33 with rails, an eotech, and a cmag, when in kosovo, even though hes not in the wing anymore...now talk about being pampered, id take a 33 over an aug any day

They're both lying. There's no such thing as a CMag. The CMag is a lie.

They're special/covert ops ffs, you're going to believe what they say? It's their job to be misleading and secretive.

• Advertisement

They're special/covert ops ffs, you're going to believe what they say? It's their job to be misleading and secretive.

classic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Tin foil hat time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That's also photoshop. Noone actually uses cmags (apart from the MG36) outside of really bad anime games like MGS. Has anyone ever seen someone use one in person? No. Point proven, case closed, do not pass go, do not collect £200, bite my shiny metal ass etc. It's a myth. Like leprechauns and black gas.
    Isn't black gas Co2? Or have teh interwebs lied to me again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

zero19 wrote: »
    Isn't black gas Co2? Or have teh interwebs lied to me again :rolleyes:

It has. Co2 is slightly orange. You can see it on cold mornings, if you look carefully at a car exhaust. Try it tomorrow, early, and you'll see what I mean. Looks amazing.

vtec wrote: »
    Making the SMG version is apiece of P., just remove the barrel extension and fit a shorter inner barrel., heres my own one but i added an SPR flash hider to look a little different.,
    3026542499_218062d9fa.jpg

WHAT? He's stealing my role as the mighty gibbon!*

*Kev christened me that when I said I could shoulder a CMAG'd Aug

Oh, and yes Dex, you dont see RS lads with CMAGs, but have you ever seen them shouting "BANG BANG! You're dead mate" in combat?

This is airsoft, a game, not war. Chilllllll.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I feel I should step in and correct you, Lethal. I never, at any point, said you were mighty.

ROFL!

kevteljeur wrote: »
    I feel I should step in and correct you, Lethal. I never, at any point, said you were mighty.

You used the term "the mighty gibbon" about me several times. It may have been in a mocking fashion but you definitely did:p

Oh, and yes Dex, you dont see RS lads with CMAGs, but have you ever seen them shouting "BANG BANG! You're dead mate" in combat?

This is airsoft, a game, not war. Chilllllll.....:p

I've also never seen anyone in the military carrying and using 3500 rounds in a 3 hour fight on his own either. Armour pieces don't even do that.

• Advertisement

also you are forgetting the main point, ive never seen anyone raise their hand, shout hit and walk away, after being shot, in a real firefight.. airsoft is never gonna be close enough to the real thing for you to stop people using cmags...personally, i hate them, but hey thats just my opinion

Advertisement