Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yum Yum Yum Yum thats fab looking.
    I'm waiting for an afordable M82.

I've an M99 but its just not the same without the
    Big Mag in front. And I only bought it to stop the craving
    for an M82 (and the craving did not go away)
    Double the craving now that I see something in a case
    that can break down.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

new PEQ from the banned

element%20peq16a%20promotion.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

where did you see it up for sale? bee waiting for the block 2 package with peq16 m3x and switch

IMG_1658.jpg

its over at the ebaybanned pud's
    they say its coming soon...kinda like our order's :):)

element%20peq16a%20set%20promotion.gif

can see them know, poster where on arnie for a bit thought they may have been up for sale :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

AGM p90 on airsoft panda with the built in red dot.
    Only ever seen the TR version but prefer this style. Would be intrested to see the quality of the red dot though.

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1786?osCsid=44b2okbju0s438j5enlg2d2g14

ks-p90-reddot-sil-001.jpg

Also...

AGM m4 cqb on pro t.
    Not bad at 90eur.

http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=47_65&products_id=704&zenid=6804db241f458b3010e3c833206f6deb

MIC-GBB-O6303.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

hightower1 wrote: »
    AGM p90 on airsoft panda with the built in red dot.
    Only ever seen the TR version but prefer this style. Would be intrested to see the quality of the red dot though.
    [SNIP]

I have that version man, Eirsoft used to do them, the red dot is ok, ain't great but does the job, I prefer the look of the dot sight than rail as well so it suits me down to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=27336
    Sorry if this is a repost has anybody got some info on this, had not noticed it before...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Horse84 wrote: »
    http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=27336
    Sorry if this is a repost has anybody got some info on this, had not noticed it before...

Cardboard magazine?

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Cardboard magazine?
    yes cardboard internal box inside the fabric outer case like the real deal

the trigger happy version has been out for a year or so if i can remember right, don;t see many about due to price and weight

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    yes cardboard internal box inside the fabric outer case like the real deal

the trigger happy version has been out for a year or so if i can remember right, don;t see many about due to price and weight

I do like a bit of realism but surely that's a little impractical for airsoft, especially in Ireland.

yep same as some of the m60 mags out there, if it rains you can have a few problems, then again if your buying it in the first place practicality is not your top priority, have seen replacement plastic versions from time to time for sale also seen people just make there own

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Stonewolf wrote: »
    I do like a bit of realism but surely that's a little impractical for airsoft, especially in Ireland.

I'm reminded of a lad moaning to the guys from airsoft armouries (UK) that his m16 wasn't full metal. When asked if he'd ever fired the real deal - both the guys who run the shop are ex UK forces - he was then informed that the real deal does in fact have a load of plastic on it ...

You want realism .... you get it.

Puding wrote: »
    yep same as some of the m60 mags out there, if it rains you can have a few problems, then again if your buying it in the first place practicality is not your top priority, have seen replacement plastic versions from time to time for sale also seen people just make there own

I use plastic sheeting to fit between the canvas case and the cardboard for those days when it looks like it's going to piss rain. But yes, it can cause a few headaches alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

I hope this hasent been posted before AABB KSC glock mags
    aabb-49rd-long-magazineAABB-KSCG17-L_MARK2.jpg
    FOR $22:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

yeah i've eyeing them up for a while. Waiting for a review first before making the leap.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Hopefully their of good quality.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Unfortunately all the parts I've seen made by AABB are made out of pot metal and the likes. I do indeed hope that these mags are some way half decent as its on my to buy list.

jaysis sorry lads i got one of these last month forgot to let any of yiz know

its good enough quality for 22.32 delivered from ebaybanned now there is a few things on it like the valve you notice on it that straight away tells you that is a clone one

but ive used it and it aint gimmie a problem yet, the one small niggle i do have with it is the spring does not have the little catch at the end to hold it in place while you loading the mag like the KWA/KSC mags

moggser wrote: »
    jaysis sorry lads i got one of these last month forgot to let any of yiz know

its good enough quality for 22.32 delivered from ebaybanned now there is a few things on it like the valve you notice on it that straight away tells you that is a clone one

but ive used it and it aint gimmie a problem yet, the one small niggle i do have with it is the spring does not have the little catch at the end to hold it in place while you loading the mag like the KWA/KSC mags

Any idea if it'll fit a KWA G26c? Or an Army G17?
    Was just gonna buy one and if it didn't work oh well it was only €22.

Edit: And I assume that its able to hold enough gas for all 49 shots.

• Advertisement

yeah thats what i use it in Andy a Glock 26 Kwa

and the gas so far hasnt leaked and there was more then enough for the 49 rounds, now mind you i was using it in the nice weather we had for the ops game on the friday (shane's games)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

video of the final production model of the WE M14 GBBR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-zYAxQHvQ

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    video of the final production model of the WE M14 GBBR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-zYAxQHvQ

nyom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

At 1.11 on the vid it looks like the bolt brought itself forward when he inserted the mag without him ever touching the charging handle.

edit : He does it when he inserts the second mag aswell and by the look of it he presses a bolt catch, didnt know the m14 had a boltcatch somewhere else,

just looks like it did not lock back correctly or more likely he pressed the mag release button on the left side of the m14 to early ( assuming it replicates the real steel ) or the bolt lock was jard enough to release the bolt during the reload, at the moment nether a good or bad sign

moggser wrote: »
    yeah thats what i use it in Andy a Glock 26 Kwa

and the gas so far hasnt leaked and there was more then enough for the 49 rounds, now mind you i was using it in the nice weather we had for the ops game on the friday (shane's games)

That's what I wanted to hear, thanks Mark.

In response to my comment asking when they're releasing the EBR they said:
    "the EBR will be launched at a later date, may be in 8-10 weeks' time"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

http://soldiersystems.net/2010/07/13/silynx-goes-multicam/

Noise-canceling earbuds with built-in GPS. Very clever.

Airsoft version required.

I bet the cloners are on it already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

ASGI have the Magpul PTS Masada up for pre-order at $450. Thing to remember about that price is ASGI are probably milking the fact that they have it first, expect it to be way less on HK sites me thinks!
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6859

Advertisement