Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

ASGI have the Magpul PTS Masada up for pre-order at $450. Thing to remember about that price is ASGI are probably milking the fact that they have it first, expect it to be way less on HK sites me thinks!
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6859

$450 is the MSRP for the ACR doubt you'll find it cheaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thing to remember about that price is ASGI are probably milking the fact that they have it first, expect it to be way less on HK sites me thinks!

I'd have to agree with that, ASGI seem to be a bit ambitious with their pricing. Some of the HK sites sell things very close to or even under the RRP (according to Tony in Eirsoft).

Personally though I wont be bothered about this, dont like magpul stuff.
    Still holding my breath for the cheap m82a1..... turning ..... blue..... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

If it turns out the ACR is around €400 and its really really good, I'll be morbidly p1ssed off. *stares at g&p m4*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

gungun, that G&P M4 isn't exactly cack!! Happy problem to have to say 'oh shucks. I've only got a G&P M4 to skirmish this weekend, please Jeeves pass the antidepressants' :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

ah yeah but you know what i mean, kinda, i hope:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Auto reset 203s on RSOV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FnwkYAFC0&feature=player_embedded

'Vanaras' 2nd Version M203 40mm 60 rds POM gas grenade with non-reset system. Light-weight and affordable gas grenade in the airsoft market for M203 grenadians. Especially good for airsoft combat under cold weather due to the temperature isolation of the POM material.
    This is the perfect and ultimate M203 gas grenade for every M203 airsofter ... once try it you will never think others ....... ;-D

Features;
    - Designed with POM gas tank for light weight and good heat isolation.
    - Enlarged gas tank for maximum power.
    - Aluminum lower case to improve the durability and extend the life of product but still with light weight.
    - Newly designed non-reset valve operating system so no need to reset the gas valve between charges.
    - Equiped with self-lubricating 'Teflon' O-ring for smooth operation of the steel inner gas valve open and close.
    - With 6 x 10 rds BB carrying capacity.
    - Nickle-plated gas inlet valve for maximum corrosion resistance compare to bare copper valve.
    - Weight only 170g compare to 270-300g weight of 40mm gas grenade from other manufacturers.
    - Affordable price of USD19.99 each.

should be available in august 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

gungun, that G&P M4 isn't exactly cack!! Happy problem to have to say 'oh shucks. I've only got a G&P M4 to skirmish this weekend, please Jeeves pass the antidepressants' :D:D

I know....what? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭chris20

nice co2 blowback sig :) and a good price too

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=27350

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

chris20 wrote: »
    nice co2 blowback sig :) and a good price too

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=27350

"Velocity: 410 Fps"

Corrected: nice illegal co2 blowback sig :) and a good price too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Masada wrote: »

Any news on this? Is it out yet? Im in dire need of a lower-face mask that wont melt the head off me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Horse84 wrote: »

fps looks very low on it..210-270fps.
    My KWA G18c fires at 300fps.

Plus the TM one is using the 1394a gas which I suspect means that the slide is made of ABS as well...
    Remember KWA/KSC had the same requirements but you had to use green gas for the revised editions which had a metal slide..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the fps and abs slide are normaly for TM given there main market, i would not see it is a down side, tm pistol have nice performance even in the cold weather along with good gas efficancy, loved my tm never let me down unlike other pistols

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's been on the Eirsoft site for the past week or so. Trying to find the funds for it.:(

There is something "off" looking about it though compared to the RS. I can't put my finger on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Would it be that the scope is not in the same coulour or a snug fit with the gun or the small piece of rail and sling mount sticking out the frount witch the real rifle dosent have?:rolleyes:All this showes is that the scope WAS an afterthought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

we m14 gbbr available in limited quantities on july 19th from wgc for 350 usd
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10799&id=128595590512612

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

bit of confirmation on the we m14 models
    Just get the M14, you will not regret it. It's going to become a classic in all of airsoft history; I can guarantee you that! Performance out-of-this-world, probably one of the most accurate (if not THE most accurate) airsoft gun EVER made (better even than the Systema PTW!!); we're getting sub-5" groupings at 25m+; and as you can see from our newest youtube vid, there's not a single hint of vaporization effect through 10 consecutive magazines of continuous full-auto firing!!

Regarding models, we'll launch the original fixed-stock M14 first, which will certainly be an instant hit with WWII fans & collectors. Snipers will really enjoy it awesome accuracy. We're also in the process of obtaining an official licensing agreement with SAGE to launch the EBR version within a couple months. For this one, I do not have to say more :)

Yep, we quoted James on his statements and claims, simply because he dared us to. This is all for the time being, let the drooling begin, I for one trust James that his claims will be proven true. And yes, you've guessed it, I'm also eagerly awaiting the M14, by the looks of things, a sample just might be heading our way, so stay tuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

WW2 fans will love the M14 ,

this is the only airsoft i want to pick up this year

Gbb EBR damn nice

• Advertisement

tbh its the only airsoft release that has got me remotely interested, long time since i just wanted to buy something on impulse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Puding wrote: »
    tbh its the only airsoft release that has got me remotely interested, long time since i just wanted to buy something on impulse

Yeah I know how you feel.... I know loads of people that'll buy this in a heart beat.... I can't wait to try it out myself:D

all the hype around the Masada just another aeg

The GBBR M14 is going to be top of the list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Gatling wrote: »
    all the hype around the Masada just another aeg

The GBBR M14 is going to be top of the list

Fec it I'm putting in an order for 1.....:)

Says it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Gatling wrote: »
    Says it all

indeed n it does.;)

want...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Hey lads did anyone hear anything about the WE scar-H it meant to use the m14 mags thanks Scar.

Never even heated rumors of a heavy scar , inok once said they where going to make l
    one along with gbb aug and mp5 but nothing came of it

they could not just use m14 mag as it is a different shape and size n places as well as mag release completely different between the two, but all that means you just need a new shell as you could more than likely use the same internals with min work saving on r&d and they already have the scar light for some parts

it is something that has crossed my mind as a possibility /hope as i have a soft spot for 7.62 replicas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

like I said earlier, nyom. Not sure why WWII people would be all over it though, RS wasn't issued until the late fifties.

• Advertisement

Stonewolf wrote: »
    like I said earlier, nyom. Not sure why WWII people would be all over it though, RS wasn't issued until the late fifties.

convert the front end into a stand in garand like is done with the m14 aeg, yes you have a mag but for a reliable 6mm gbb i could see a few people having a look, also the interesting possibility of low profile mags could come up, yes not much gas and bb but the only other option is 8mm or aeg conversion

Advertisement