Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Puding wrote: »
    convert the front end into a stand in garand like is done with the m14 aeg, yes you have a mag but for a reliable 6mm gbb i could see a few people having a look, also the interesting possibility of low profile mags could come up, yes not much gas and bb but the only other option is 8mm or aeg conversion

Apparently the RS M14 has a removable fire selector, I wonder if this will be the case with the WE version. That fire selector looks like a nuisance anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

welcome to 1950 erganomics :) the twist design is not bad really slower than more modern designs but tbh i can see most people running it primary on semi anyway

never heard anything about a removable selector switch on RS, i know a lot of RS versions were locked into semi auto only which i would imagine you will more than likely be able to do with the gbb version as well with a bit of improvisation if you so wish, disconnect/lock but not remove was my understanding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Puding wrote: »
    welcome to 1950 erganomics :) the twist design is not bad really slower than more modern designs but tbh i can see most people running it primary on semi anyway

never heard anything about a removable selector switch on RS, i know a lot of RS versions were locked into semi auto only which i would imagine you will more than likely be able to do with the gbb version as well with a bit of improvisation if you so wish, disconnect/lock but not remove was my understanding

I don't really do F/A much except when my aeg is acting up. It's gonna be ages before I can afford to pick up a GBBR but the EBR does tingly things for me. I'll probably leave the F/A option in place unless it angers me in some fashion but I can see why someone who's going for a Garand substitute might disable it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

seems as we are getting different versions of the M14 the WW2 reference is either a typo or maybe we will see an M1 version in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Gatling wrote: »

There's just, so many, just there! How do those people without temptation!
    I'd be running out the door with a dollar sign bag full of m14's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

There's just, so many, just there! How do those people without temptation!
    I'd be running out the door with a dollar sign bag full of m14's.

There's a reason why there's so many there. Some are bound to go "missing" ;).

And I believe I'm going to have to get one of those EBR's. As I miss mine, but a GBB one might help heal the pain :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Gatling wrote: »
    Says it all

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy and will continue to be if you give me one of these for Xmas.

Love,
    Little Tommyboy

P.S. I know where you live.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

there on ebaybanned now cordially ^_^

TMC%20Strike%20Steel%20Half%20Face%20Mask%20banner.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

not sure if this was posted before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Horse84 wrote: »
    not sure if this was posted before

God-dammit, where's the pre-order button on my keyboard gone.

M14-EBR gbbr = want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Given that, when the much lighter AEG versions of the EBR by Kart were released first, everyone had the same "OMFGWTFWANT" response, followed by the "This is way too bulky and heavy to use, I should return/sell it." reactions as little as a week later, I predict the heavier GBB EBR will die a horrible, but fast, death.

Over on ebaybanned:
    TMC%20Strike%20Steel%20Face%20Mask%20banner.jpg

I wouldn't really trust the woven mesh on the full face mask. But that version two half mask looks a lot nicer. Just spotted it after I ordered the the version one :rolleyes:.

MB%20style%2040mm%20airsoft%20grenade%20launcher.jpg
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-40mm-airsoft-grenade-launcher-sand-p-3380.html
    Just spotted a very cheap M203 launcher, can't seem to find one in black though :(.

agm061%20a.jpg
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/m4a1-blowback-p-2267.html
    Also noticed that ebaybanned seem to still have some AGM M4A1 GBBR's in stock if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Over on ebaybanned:
    TMC%20Strike%20Steel%20Face%20Mask%20banner.jpg

I wouldn't really trust the woven mesh on the full face mask. But that version two half mask looks a lot nicer. Just spotted it after I ordered the the version one :rolleyes:.

MB%20style%2040mm%20airsoft%20grenade%20launcher.jpg
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-40mm-airsoft-grenade-launcher-sand-p-3380.html
    Just spotted a very cheap M203 launcher, can't seem to find one in black though :(.

agm061%20a.jpg
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/m4a1-blowback-p-2267.html
    Also noticed that ebaybanned seem to still have some AGM M4A1 GBBR's in stock if anyone is interested.

Are you sure it was ebaybanned you saw the masks ???
    if so will you post a link because I don't seem to be able to locate them cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Danin wrote: »
    if so will you post a link because I don't seem to be able to locate them cheers

Here they are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

http://www.ebairsoft.com/strike-steel-half-face-mask-black-khaki-p-3387.html

there ya go, their front page hasn'r been updated in a while

Danin wrote: »

Well the picture I posted is of a version two half mask/full face mask and they wrote processing on the picture so I assume its not out yet. Tonyj_mc posted a link to the version one half face masks.

over on ehobby now might nab one for giggles

SBA-MSC-01-MC_2_mark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Of course Moggser, Make mine even more difficult to find after a long night :P

get the ACU one then you shouldnt have a problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

AK47 gbb conversion kit avail on pro t now, great price at around 70 euro.
    Doesnt look like it has a lot of kick to it but the action seems smooth.

Dunno how extra mags will work out as they only have the conversion kit itself up right now.

cf1d74422db34c8c656d74c03114b1bc.image.483x500.jpg

http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_7&products_id=68&zenid=2b0177544642ff673a3b286fb4e4b2ba

• Advertisement

It says its sold out....

Dunno when they went up, could have sold out quickly or could simply be an item they are going to stock shortly and as default have to set at zero qty till they do.

Ether way I imagine there will be more or first stock levels shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

it's a drop in kit, and as it includes a new grip, it's safe to say that the normal AEG mags will work, as the grip will house the gas

it is a clone of the GHK gbb kit, it is a droop in kit for a vfc or vfc clone, the gas is in the magazine and spare magazines are available, it does not take aeg magazine the new grip is beacuse you know longer need a gearbox you can know use a correctly sized ak pistol grip

the system is a lot more reliable than the m4 wa and we system and ghk are currently apparently working on a new more reliable system
    This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 26 September, 2009.

it has been out for some time

Good god, thats it I am done posting anything in this section anymore.
    Seems like if you post something to try and draw intrest to a product that one just found that doesnt live up to uber nerds standers of "news" then its shot down immediatly. God forbid some of us might have lives outside airsoft and dont spend every waking min online trawling for anything brand new from every corner of the world.

Forget it. Lets just let the closet cases post news every once in a blue moon like they do for fear its not the highest standard of news they expect. :rolleyes:.

I for one hadnt heard of this before and thought oh I will post this in news although I hate AK's I know a lot of people do and maybe they'd apprechiate it?? I'm done with news now.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Wow, that was a slight over-reaction don't you think?
    No one dismissed your post or criticised it, they just gave some more information about the product you posted and mentioned that it has been out a while.

I just said it was out of stock as I was interested in it. I knew it had been out for awhile but I didn't know there was a cheaper clone out.

Ah I have seen it happen over and over again here, a casul airsofter decides "Oh thats a new product" (or at least new since they have been airsofting "I'll post that and try add to the community" only to be met with .... "thats been out ages :rolleyes:" crap.

Its very bad form considering for such a small community a tiny amount of detractors giving off bad vibes has a lot larger impact than it should have.

So what if its been out ages? is it reply worthy to post that? Its tantamount to dick measuring "I knew about that before you", childish behaviour like that happens way too much in this thread IMO and I am sure its put people off posting here, I for one am counted under one of those now too.

If you've nothing good to say try not saying it unless yer ego cant handle keeping yer trap shut for the sake of the community and making people feel welcome in the community you love soooo much... seems like you love your opinion a bit more though.

(Not directed at you or anyone in particular mate just airing a grievance at some attitudes here :))

im sorry i do not see the problem, someone post an item and then people respond, if its been out for some time i see no problem in saying that, if this was other forums it would be deleted for not being new

how is it bad form, want do you expect everyone to sit around and just thank the post instead of giving accurate and correct information,

you posted an item people then people asked a questions about it, those questions where then answered, again what is the problem with that no one say 'omg you should not post that' people just provided follow up information

sorry, if you throwing you toys out of the pram about my post your maybe need to look at it again

i get the felling that your rant is in regard to my post, and i fell you comments are a little ott, non of my reply was aimed at your post, it was actually all answering questions that people had asked or wrong information had been posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

No offence to either of you boyz, but this is the "News" section of the airsoft forum, please stop posting this crap :(

Advertisement