Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah i might to that for the craic., not that i ever even use the AUG., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

padmundo wrote: »
    Ah I meant to say it was a ranger. I thought I had. Although I usually half explain things and expect others to know it all :D Anyway sorry to NakedEx, misunderstood the humour behind the post, bloody internet and it's lack of tone!

sorry for nagging lol

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    Oh what i meant was, i would prefer copys of the steyr 40rd mag only in a midcap, maybe 100-140rds, its longer than a normal AUG mag.,:)

Dunno if the operator of HP speaks any english or if they are interested in doing cheaper parts, but I'll drop them an email and make that suggestion. With the rate they seem to be selling(a certain retailer has several sold already) I'd say the long mags could sell very well.

Also, must research that snapping, never heard of it myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Although this is more for the trouble-shooting forum as an FYI, the King Arm's 110 round mags are brutal. I've had 2 blow-outs while loading so far - the spring pressure breaks the plastic cap which holds in the spring with predictable results. Grrr!

Anyway, some more news, preferably of a controversial nature please!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but I just spotted a SiG SG 550 on the G&G site. Comes with bi-pod, OD furniture and best of all a full metal SG receiver without having to buy that expensive Hurricane kit.

Can we expect the rest of the range, 551, 551 SWAT and the 552, one can hope.:)

http://b2b.guay2.com/eng_our_product/gs550.htm

Anyone know if you can the 30 and 40 round rs SG mags?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but I just spotted a SiG SG 550 on the G&G site. Comes with bi-pod, OD furniture and best of all a full metal SG receiver without having to buy that expensive Hurricane kit.

Can we expect the rest of the range, 551, 551 SWAT and the 552, one can hope.:)

http://b2b.guay2.com/eng_our_product/gs550.htm

Anyone know if you can the 30 and 40 round rs SG mags?

Yeah, they've outdone JG there alright, the bolt on the JG only goes half way back. Great looking finish on the sight, hope it turns out to be the same in real life.

TM do lo-caps, they have them on ehobbyasia.com :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

About the mags its not the bb capacity of 30 or 40 but the RS size of those mags. All the airsoft SG mags I have seen are replicas of the 20 round RS mag. I was wondering do anyone make replicas of the 30 and 40 round longer mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

10% off everything.

Use coupon code 10OFF48 at checkout.

Offer ends 11:59:00 17-Feb-2009 MST.

(Some people have had address validation problems, some haven't. YMMV)

Heres a little teaser for ya's, theres good things being said about the quality in this baby so i cant wait til it arrives.,:D
    3200505889_ca8dd633f7_o.png

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

something new-ish for all the jamalite fanboys:

m16ar15quickreleasefronly3.jpg

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=1987

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I actually have an RS one of those I got a few months back from the states. It doesn't look the may west but it's very comfortable and bloody useful. I rarely use it since I gave away all my longer armalites but it works well. Looks best with VN type mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I'd use those if it was actually a replacement magwell. I usually hold the 416 by the grip and front of magwell meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Now thats a clever little piece. I like using mag clamps for my first two mags because it makes for a faster change early on in a firefight. This would give me a third mag in the arrangement before having to go to my pouches while providing a stability point towards the front. Nifty.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Nifty.

Fifty

And yeah I would love to get a moulded mag well well as I also often hold my M4 by the mag well

Their pretty cool. i was going to buy the real steel one a few months ago but the price is crazy., cant beat the chinese., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I'd use those if it was actually a replacement magwell. I usually hold the 416 by the grip and front of magwell meself.

exactly what i was thinking my self, i never bother with the vertical foregrip as the magwell is just handier.

at this price it would be worth buring just to cut the front off it and stick it to the front of the mag well, i had though about doing it with fiberglass but never got round to it.

with the above mag holder though you could have a second drum mag ready to go in a couple of seconds....

i see that they have cloned the manufacturere name correctly this time, i wonder if this is made in Isram as well???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

seems to be cheap cost for bb's in bulk from wgcshop.

it is via ground so i am guessing a minimum 6-12 weeks via the long boat from china.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=BBKING-BB-02-20-E_cat_Bulk%20BBs

it is around 130 euro inc shipping for 80,000....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

new models info from sparton imports for classic army

IMG_6932Medium.jpg
    CA M14EBR
    CA L96 rifles
    CA/Piper Precision Minigun
    2 LWRC rifles
    SG552 replica
    HK PDW replica
    HK416 replica in Proline and Sportline (plastic rails)
    SVD
    Railed AK
    Electric Blowback M4’s

svd...................i think i will wait for my realsword :)

also from the shotshow

IMG_6916Medium.jpg

The L96 looks very interesting, i might be having one of them. :)

that support gun thingy, imagine trying to fire that nade launcher.,lol

yes the l96 does look nice, im hoping for a spring version to at least make it practical in ireland

• Advertisement

I haven't heard any info on it but it looks by the position of the magazine, to be another gas powered one. Id still have one though, i like the fact that it has the mag in the right spot, unlike the other spring versions availible at the moment.,

I haven't heard any info on it but it looks by the position of the magazine, to be another gas powered one. Id still have one though, i like the fact that it has the mag in the right spot, unlike the other spring versions availible at the moment.,

the mag could simple be fake to give the correct look ( hears hoping :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I'd be very wary of that svd, with CA's reputation.

RS ftw +1

Is that the AK looking one in the pic? shre, you could just drop a decent gearbox into it if ya wanted one that badly.,
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Is that the AK looking one in the pic? shre, you could just drop a decent gearbox into it if ya wanted one that badly.,
    :)

http://www.realsword.com.hk/gun_svd.htm

Read that /\ and tell me you would want anything else! :)

If the receiver is correct, it will be a unique gearbox.

No way I would get the CA even if it was half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thanks for the link,that looks fantastic can't wait to see one on the skirmish field.

====

Product : King Arms Galil MAR

Source : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26126
    The Galil is a family of Israeli small arms designed by Yisrael Galili and Yaacov Lior, produced by Israel Military Industries Ltd (now Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) Ltd). The weapon system consists of a 5.56 mm line chambered for the intermediate 5.56x45mm NATO caliber with either the M193 or SS109 ball cartridge and several 7.62 mm models designed for use with the 7.62x51mm NATO rifle ammunition.

Featuring a 7mm gearbox, this little gem from King Arms is the Galil MAR (also known as the Micro Galil). Constructed with Steel and aluminum parts, with Nylon Fiber furniture, the Galil MAR is exceedingly robust, and it also looks very cool. The square-ish hand guard and the lovely iron sights gives the Galil MAR a very comfortable platform for which to aim your shots.

The folding stock is made from steel and is extremely robust. Though heavier than your average folding stock, it gives you great maneuverability as well as a very solid base for you to lean on!

Weighing in a 3.20kg (without mag) it is only slightly lighter than the real steel Galil MAR.

Length (Retracted): 480mm
    Length (Extended): 720mm
    We recommend the usage of the Intellect 9.6V 1400mAh High-Cap 8 Cells - AK Pack.
    [8IB-1400-B]

Power 300.0 fps
    Battery Size Intellect 1400mAh AK
    Shooting Mode Semi, Full Auto
    Price (USD) $413.00

KA-AG-17-L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Having experienced the absolute joy that is the M7A1 Troy, King Arms are definitely on my list of prefered manafacturers.

Keeping a close tab on their products, seem to be dripping with quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

I want the ARM galil :(

They always leave the best til last....

• Advertisement

same beast i demand the arm :p

Advertisement