Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

NakedDex wrote: »
    gf85_m.jpg
    G&G GF85GS
    G&G GF85GL

Oh G&G, how come you always seem to make all the things I want in such awesome ways? Don't ever, ever change.

Love, Dex

PS.
    Actually, you could change one thing and actually have let me know that you had released this.

i want i want, looks amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Leftyflip wrote: »
    RSOV says 90.

I mean the mags they are based on as replicas of, you mentioned the size and they do look a bit different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Most airsoft mags are slightly shorter than the real steel mags, or so I've been told. That could account for it? Didn't know there were 40 round mags ... thought 30 was the standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I mean the mags they are based on as replicas of, you mentioned the size and they do look a bit different.
    Yeah I copped that a second ago, bit slow since the knock on the head:(

Most airsoft mags are slightly shorter than the real steel mags, or so I've been told. That could account for it? Didn't know there were 40 round mags ... thought 30 was the standard.

Shorter at the top, when seated they look right though, and 30 is standard you're right, 40's and 50's exist but aren't standard.

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Yeah I copped that a second ago, bit slow since the knock on the head:(

NO EXCUSES!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

NO EXCUSES!
    I HAVE CAKE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Cake and excuses are for the off topic madness thread not airsoft news.
    Back to the news please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

magpul pts acr folding stocks out

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ACR+Multi-Adjustable+Folding&x=28&y=10
    MAGPUL PTS Multi-Adjustable Folding Buttstock
    -- Folding / Telescoping stock has 7 Length-of-Pull (LOP) positions
    -- Adjustable cheek pad (2 positions)
    -- Single-point sling mount on the left side

70 usd

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

WE M14 EBR update:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

that is one nice EBR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Want

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Shorter at the top, when seated they look right though, and 30 is standard you're right, 40's and 50's exist but aren't standard.
    Those mags are 30s, the magwell is just shorter on the weapon.

As for the shortness compared to real steel, thats because the airsoft mag doesnt contain a set of feed lips, and gubbins, or reach about 2cm higher into the magwell to feed. Otherwise, identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

GHK Co2 GBB M4 Magazine

ghk%20co2%20m4%20mag%20a.jpg

Fit GHK PDW / WA / GP / AABB style GBB M4

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Dread-Lock wrote: »

Any idea if that's a single amuple mag? or double amuple mag like the G&P one in development?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Single ampule, going by this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaAE-dF9iM4&playnext=1&videos=EEsHbxQ0c-0&feature=sub

Btw, the standard GHK mag is an extremely tight fit in the AABB body so hope these are a bit slimmer.

Yeah its single alright.

Ebaybanned are having a lucky draw on the 28-29th of september. They're giving away an AABB M4 CQB-R. To enter all you have to do is buy something made by AABB.

More info:
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-airsoft-cqbr-p-3624.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Ok, so we had the Bomber XM177E2 released as a GBBR posted a while back, and then the G&P WOC AR15 variant with the "knock me unconscious" extending stock, but HOW did this one slip under my radar? September 2009? Pfffft Lemming, you're getting old ....

A Bomber m16 GBBR

gbb03.jpg
    gbb03a.jpg
    gbb03c.jpg

It'll only cost you an arm and a leg since it's a Bomber (G&P custom) and loaded with all sorts of goodies internally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Just discovered this today via militaryphotos.net

Online magazine

http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-ethos-magazine/issue/10/navy-seal-ethos-magazine-issue-10.aspx

Interesting article about adoption of the SCAR-H.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

$11.95 for 8 bb's

I have always been of the opinion that anytime
    an airsoft product becomes more expensive than
    real steel that its just plain wrong,

Sickened in the the past with airsoft guns being more
    expensive than real steel firearms and now things have
    sunken to an all time low.

Now! airsoft Ammo can be more expensive than real ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give you Nasa Like BB's......
    ""utilizing technology pioneered by NASA""
    $11.95 for 8 bb's. Thats right eight! less than 10!
    (that is more expensive that 50 .22LR real steel rounds!)

http://www.bbbastard.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18&products_id=27&zenid=kam4i05dc5jpmvo6n1fbhgtdu3

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

LOL have to agree Bullets thats mad.

Its been said here before and I'll say it again for those BB's. Fools and their money are easily parted :)

ready for your next fix of magpul?

expect to see demand for airsoft shotguns to go up, yay for completely impractical shell system :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Puding wrote: »
    ready for your next fix of magpul?

expect to see demand for airsoft shotguns to go up, yay for completely impractical shell system :)

your ol vid is not working there puding.........

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    your ol vid is not working there puding.........

i noticed :mad: , embed seems to be playing up for me

edit got the bloody thing to work by grabbing the code of another website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

it's been posted loads before but just to let everyone know that night vision binocular is in at aldis again this weekend
    http://aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_14589.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chippendale

If you watch that vid with Darude's "Sandstorm" playing, it becomes a bizzarely intense experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you watch that vid with Darude's "Sandstorm" playing, it becomes a bizzarely intense experience!

Gotta love the scangertrax :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chippendale

Gotta love the scangertrax :p

I got a sudden urge to look up some pop/dance tunes from the 90's the other day, came up with some real gems! :pac: Nowhere near my bag, but I listened for the nostalgia alone. Pop music really died on it's arse in the early noughties. But that's neither here nor there!

This, however, is: http://www.airgameone.com/cat/product.php?id_product=19&id_lang=1

Advertisement