Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

wehipower7.jpg

wehipower3.jpg

wehipower1.jpg

wehipower.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    iron%20airsoft%20416%20promotion.jpg

Just saw this over on ebaybanned, unfortunately theres no other details on it.

Seen a Clone GBBR 416 yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yum Yum that Browning looks nice, its even got a slot for a shoulder stock
    cut into the back of the pistol grip. Wonder if WE are going to offer an
    aftermarket piece or bundle.

It would be nice to be able to do this to it:
    Browning_HP_%28Finnish%29_with_stock.jpg
    ~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shooter's Design and RA Tech do the slides with the proper trades for the KSCs now. They cost as much as gun itself though. I'd rather no trades to the silly looking "G" that KSC paint on now.

KSC must have cut back on the licence costs, they cut Glock but kept H&K.

Apparently KSC no longer manufacture the Glock series due to copyright issues.
    Hence trying to find a G18c brand new is impossible as every site is sold out.
    In fact bar for a few G17/G23's here and there all sites are out of every KSC Glock...
    Seems strange that RA-Tech would manufacture a CO2 mag for a gun that the parent company no longer manufactures.
    Would be sweet though if the same mag worked for the TM G18C...of course you'd definitely need a few of the upgrades for it...but since it's a TM there'll probably be a ton of em.

Interview with cybergun representatives,nothing really exciting but their perspective.
    http://www.popularairsoft.com/cybergun-speaks-out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

just a report back about the glock mags :)

they arrived this morning and i tested them for leaks and that.... and low and behold 3 out of the 4 vent the co2 simple fix i think o rings maybe anyhoooo

the one that does work is good well i think it is there is no noticeable co2 snap from it i.e the kjw 1911 so i think it wont blow the loading muzzle (here's hoping)

also i think the little rubber bit at the top of the vent (red bit) is slightly higher
    then the normal ones similar to the AABB extended mag from ebaybanned which i think hamper's the slide locking forward to get the full cycle in as it catches the loading muzzle

moggser wrote: »
    just a report back about the glock mags :)

they arrived this morning and i tested them for leaks and that.... and low and behold 3 out of the 4 vent the co2 simple fix i think o rings maybe anyhoooo

the one that does work is good well i think it is there is no noticeable co2 snap from it i.e the kjw 1911 so i think it wont blow the loading muzzle (here's hoping)

also i think the little rubber bit at the top of the vent (red bit) is slightly higher
    then the normal ones similar to the AABB extended mag from ebaybanned which i think hamper's the slide locking forward to get the full cycle in as it catches the loading muzzle

where did you order them from?
    Luckily my mate is flogging my KWA G18C back to me :D so will be ordering these.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

bullets wrote: »
    Yum Yum that Browning looks nice, its even got a slot for a shoulder stock
    cut into the back of the pistol grip. Wonder if WE are going to offer an
    aftermarket piece or bundle.

It would be nice to be able to do this to it:
    Browning_HP_%28Finnish%29_with_stock.jpg
    ~B
    When is it comin out i was gonna get the Tanaka but ill take a chance on WE if its full metal, also is their a pack that includes the holster like the hfc box cannon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    where did you order them from?
    Luckily my mate is flogging my KWA G18C back to me :D so will be ordering these.

Got them from ratech the link is on the
    Other page tree snappy with shipping too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

pitty there just glorified aegs with v2 mech boxes and motors

About time we got a Hard Kicking GBBR version

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah, but does it really matter? When I got my M99 I had great intentions to kit it out internally with the best of everything that Laylax had to offer. I very quickly realised I'd never do it because I'd never skirmish it. Even if it was the very best performing rifle I owned, it's still too big, heavy and awkward to use.

If I can find one of those Snow Wolf M82's, I'll be getting one. It'll join the M99 as a show-piece for the collection. Maybe when I win the lottery I'll consider spending a grand on a rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

still hope the snow wolf will start showing up in europe

I'm assuming if/when it does, the flash hider will be the same black metal one used on the M99. I know times are hard in the clone market, but I can't see them shipping it with a black plastic flash hider.

It looks fine to me. Like I said earlier, it's not something I'm going to use for more than a showpiece so it being an AEG bothers me not. A set of punches and some fine sandpaper could have that bodywork looking pretty damn good, even if the external standards aren't up to that of the Socom Gear version.
    I still want it, and I'll still get it.

Just going by salute alone Dex's M99 was the most popular rifle on display followed by my l96 and richards M16 with 203 every other question was is that really an airsoft and where can i buy it refering to the barrett

Actually, it was more like *I* was the most popular attraction. It was coincidence that I was carrying the M99. <brushes off shoulders>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Drive-Dex-around-south-cHARGE-2-BITS-A-GANDER.jpg

Unique method with the battery

m3a1_ads.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

m3a1_ads.jpg

Have to have one !!!!!!

Expensive method with battery more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

NakedDex wrote: »
    Expensive method with battery more like.

Yeah, that means you'll have to have a battery in every magazine...

Yep would have preferred if they went with the MP7/VZ 61 AEP gearbox. Good news for those doing a Filipino loadout http://www.timawa.net/m3/m3.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Brilliant M3A1.

You could always rewire it for a lipo anyway, and stick it somewhere like in a pouch on a sling.

Edit: They are pretty big guns, you'd possibly fit a lipo inside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

must get one for my G18 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

DO
    NOT
    WANT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

:eek: Now thats epic and so is the price.

BTW: anyone know when WE are going to release the "open bolt" version of all their older GBBRs. They only did the PDW and said they would do kits and different versions of the rest.

Looking for an open bolt kit for my SCAR and a version of the 416 with it.

Advertisement