Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Horse84 wrote: »

What is it? cant visit the site or view linked pics as the site is blocked in work.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

bullets wrote: »
    What is it? cant visit the site or view linked pics as the site is blocked in work.

~B

GBB M14 EBR

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

About 900 monies.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

It's glorious...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Tis very nice indeed, but with that kind of price tag I think I'll pass. At least for the moment anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

At that price tag, it'd be the most expensive GBBR available afaik. Even Inokatsu's m4 sopmod offerings are cheaper ... significantly so in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

at that Fcukin price it'd wanna be hassle free out the fcuking box unlike there other shiote heaps they put out there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

You are probably better off printing out the pretty promo pictures than buying the stupid thing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

moggser wrote: »
    at that Fcukin price it'd wanna be hassle free out the fcuking box unlike there other shiote heaps they put out there

Way overpriced i agree but it sure is pretty :). Would have to disagree about them being heaps of ****e though, I have a we m14 myself and I haven't had one hiccup with it yet. It's a vastly improved system over what they used in their pdw's, m4's/hk 416's imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Want one of those EBRs, but damn that's pricey!

Way overpriced i agree but it sure is pretty :). Would have to disagree about them being heaps of ****e though, I have a we m14 myself and I haven't had one hiccup with it yet. It's a vastly improved system over what they used in their pdw's, m4's/hk 416's imho.

It would want to be as the bit I don't
    Under stand is " here have a gbb/ co2 scar 416 or what ever it's epic but if ya wanna use it you will need this firing pin as the stock one is made of cheese and if ya wanna shoot it straight here but my stinger hop unit as the stock hop is made of corn bread and other after Market parts they sell ya cause they are shiote to begin with

I had 2 we models and had probs with both
    And dice from here had a kac pdw blow its receiver in half twice

IMHO the gbb rifle thing is in its infancy and I won't go near one again for a year or so till the iron out the crinks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

WE made EBR conversion Kit listed on WGC at $440. No photo yet.

It would want to be as the bit I don't
    Under stand is " here have a gbb/ co2 scar 416 or what ever it's epic but if ya wanna use it you will need this firing pin as the stock one is made of cheese and if ya wanna shoot it straight here but my stinger hop unit as the stock hop is made of corn bread and other after Market parts they sell ya cause they are shiote to begin with

I had 2 we models and had probs with both
    And dice from here had a kac pdw blow its receiver in half twice

IMHO the gbb rifle thing is in its infancy and I won't go near one again for a year or so till the iron out the crinks

The reason it's 9 thousand bajillion dollars is because it's an RA-TECH custom piece so already upgraded.

I think that's what they're trying to do with the m14 though. i wasn't the biggest WE fan myself, i have the pdw and hk 416 and yea the hop up is poo and i put in a ra tech trigger set in the 416 both work grand now but my stock m14 beats em both. can't comment on dice's receiver breaking twice to be honest.
    gbbrs never will be as consistent or as reliable as aegs probably but their added realism makes up for that.

ps I have a we g36 ordered from Tony so u can have a crack off of that and see if that changes your mind on staying away from gbbrs moggy:D

I think that's what they're trying to do with the m14 though. i wasn't the biggest WE fan myself, i have the pdw and hk 416 and yea the hop up is poo and i put in a ra tech trigger set in the 416 both work grand now but my stock m14 beats em both. can't comment on dice's receiver breaking twice to be honest.
    gbbrs never will be as consistent or as reliable as aegs probably but their added realism makes up for that.

ps I have a we g36 ordered from Tony so u can have a crack off of that and see if that changes your mind on staying away from gbbrs moggy:D

I never got to see the m14 when Tony got it
    But I'll get a look at the g36 Iike the loom of that. When's it due

i ordered it the other day so hopefully late next week, you'll have to ask the man himself:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

New RSOV site/shopping cart system - offering 12% off stuff for those who use the new one:

http://www.new.rsov.com

Wait so theres another new RSOV site?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

There's RSOV, RSOV Express, and this one which is supposedly replacing both in the long term. But short term, yes...there's now 3 RSOV's :D

• Advertisement

So they have time to maintain three websites and yet it still takes them three days just to get your package in the mail.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Can you order guns from RSOV, like to your house???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Can you order guns from RSOV, like to your house???

Yes, but they will probally be stoped by customs who will want duty/vat etc which is normally about 25% of the total price of your order

DeBurca wrote: »
    Yes, but they will probally be stoped by customs who will want duty/vat etc which is normally about 25% of the total price of your order

The Gardai will also probably want to fire a few shots off just to make sure it's legal so make sure the vendor downgrades it (sping is best, drilled nozzle+replacement nozzle and spring is second best) which will cost extra. You'll also need to make sure that they put the power level and ACTUAL total cost on the invoice which travels with the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Zeta labs are supposed to release a Mosin Nagant according to airsoft panda
    http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/2097?osCsid=b5qjbaj4nlb56q7rq7dpc6fk22

Mosin_Nagant_by_zeta-lab-product-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Zeta labs are supposed to release a Mosin Nagant according to airsoft panda
    http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/2097?osCsid=b5qjbaj4nlb56q7rq7dpc6fk22

[pic]

WANT!! they better not do a shell ejection sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

from the pictures on the front page looks like a straight pull cylinder looks like they will be staying away from the shell fortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Unfortunately there will be no NAG calendar for 2011.

All is not lost, however. The next best thing* is now available.

* Possibly NSFW, depending on how little sense of proportion they have. Or, in the case of certain financial company whose staff showed too much sexism and too little intelligence, definitely NSFW these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5iWjp2GTTg

Prometheus seem to be working with WE to produce barrels now, even if just an upgrade I view this as an advance for the quality of gbbrs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Stonewolf wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5iWjp2GTTg

Prometheus seem to be working with WE to produce barrels now, even if just an upgrade I view this as an advance for the quality of gbbrs.

There is a hop-unit available (can't think of the company off-hand) for GBBRs that allows you to use AEG-dimension barrels. G&P among others have been making GBBR specific tightbores for ages now too.

Advertisement