Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Prometheus seem to be pretty well touted as the best for tightbores though (I certainly bought one because it was what everyone recommended) and replacing your entire hop-up is kinda clunky especially given that some of WEs latest ones have received very good reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Prometheus seem to be pretty well touted as the best for tightbores though (I certainly bought one because it was what everyone recommended) and replacing your entire hop-up is kinda clunky especially given that some of WEs latest ones have received very good reviews.

True, i fyou have a good hop well then, not so much of a necessity to replace it. I had looked because I have an AGM m4 and ... well .... internally they're p00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Lemming wrote: »
    I had looked because I have an AGM m4 and ... well .... internally they're p00.

They're p00??? They're worse then that, the AGM M4 hop units don't actually do anything at all. It's just an ornament inside your gun. Went with an after market hop chamber that takes AEG barrels and have never looked back since. Now my AGM M4 actually has hop up.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    They're p00??? They're worse then that

I was trying to be polite :p

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

If everyone stays really quiet we might hear Lemmings brain implode!
    aeg015.jpg
    G&P's 63' Stoner LMG, is now on "pre-order, start to assemble in December"..http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2710

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

think I heard the scream in Kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Puding wrote: »
    think I heard the scream in Kerry
    Heard a muffled scream and explosion in Dublin myself, anyone gonna call him see if he's ok?

/muted whimper

^^ all he is now emotionally able to do after seeing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

If everyone stays really quiet we might hear Lemmings brain implode!
    aeg015.jpg
    G&P's 63' Stoner LMG, is now on "pre-order, start to assemble in December"..http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2710

That is a thing of beauty !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Very nice indeed. Anyone have any idea on the price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Very nice indeed. Anyone have any idea on the price?

an arm and a leg :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just a bit more on the Mosin Nagant,this is a quote from Darklite on Arnies Airsoft:

Just an FYI - the price will be about $250-350USD before shipping.

I knew a couple of the financiers for this run - they paid in a load of money for machines and tooling in return for exclusive sales rights. The factory then reneged on the contract, taking the money and selling pre-orders to several other retailers and companies etc, and then refused to pay the money back to the people they were no longer going to sell the guns to. Nice.

Also, yeah, they're making the carbine first. Then the standard, then the sniper variant. Internals are supposedly VSR-spec, but modified with some proprietary parts.

He got his hands on a pre production HP PPSH 41 so probably has a clue what he is talking about.

Cybergun seem to be working on releasing a FNP9.
    http://www.pddnet.com/news-speeding-up-airsoft-gun-development-111810/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Sweet. Hope they do the range of them. The FNX.40 and FNP.45 Tactical and the tan versions. The real steels at least the Tactical have a removable slot on the slide for mounting a mini RDS.

Nice alternative to the 5-7 for an all FN loadout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

May not be new news but VP70 for sale on New.RSOV

vp70.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Needs some hello kitty stickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Least you now know what to get the missus for christmas bullets :D

and lo, did baby jebus weep and the disciples they did a-run away screaming.

Next person to dare put up a picture of that hello kitty p90 complete with 'bow' will have jihad declared upon their eternal soul :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Lemming wrote: »
    and lo, did baby jebus weep and the disciples they did a-run away screaming.

Next person to dare put up a picture of that hello kitty p90 complete with 'bow' will have jihad declared upon their eternal soul :P
    Wait, you mean this one ? :D
    200710172341877286.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

bullets wrote: »

140USD?

So getting that.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Wait, you mean this one ? :D

Jihad has been declared ... you will bun for all eternity in the firey ...errr ... fires of somewhere firey.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

New army of two masks on the way from Cactus hobbie. Look savage! Definitely going to be getting one of these :D
    Mask_MTX_AE_G_lg.jpgMask_MTX_AE_R_lg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

New army of two masks on the way from Cactus hobbie. Look savage! Definitely going to be getting one of these :D
    Mask_MTX_AE_G_lg.jpgMask_MTX_AE_R_lg.jpg

Do they come in colours that can't be spotted 1000 miles away?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

Do they come in colours that can't be spotted 1000 miles away?

Ah sure a little bit of paint and they'll be grand! :P
    But ya would be nice to see some done in some nice camo.
    Would look right purty!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Puding wrote: »

src gbb ak74 looking good

YUmmmy I'll have myself one of those when they are
    out.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Looks good, it beats the GHK in that it stops firing on empty, not a fan of the way it stops though with the bolt carrier held back, it just looks a bit odd.

I won't hold it against it though, I wonder what the build style is like, do src do ak's already?

Looks good, it beats the GHK in that it stops firing on empty, not a fan of the way it stops though with the bolt carrier held back, it just looks a bit odd.

I won't hold it against it though, I wonder what the build style is like, do src do ak's already?

they produce a few aks, we had a an ak47 and ak47s in the shop some time back, construction was good but tbh the pictures of the gbb look far better, i would imagine they had to move over to a more vfc style construction as its a gbb no way to use the tm way

• Advertisement

magpul2111201002.jpg
    magpul2111201001.jpg

Magpul PTS: Licensed AAC Suppressors & Flash Hiders
    Sam sent in some wonderful news. Magpul PTS managed to obtain a licensing agreement with Advanced Armament Corporation regarding the licensed production of airsoft replicas of their suppressors and flash hiders. Read more bellow:

Magpul PTS is very excited to announce the fully licensed, Advanced Armament Corporation Airsoft product: The Magpul PTS MASADA-SD (M4-2000) and Blackout™ 51T Flash Hider. The MASADA-SD is comprised of a licensed replica of the AAC M4-2000 Silencer together with the AAC Blackout™ 51T Flash Hider. It is compatible with PTS MASADA ACR. Magpul PTS MASADA-SD M4-2000 Silencers will be released shortly in black. Limited Edition Tan/FDE Magpul PTS MASADA-SD M4-2000 Silencers are coming soon.

Advertisement