Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Real Sword SVD in it's packaging still no idea on release date.

shotshow3ik3uv2.jpg
    [IMG][/img]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I must have one this instant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

*sigh*

dont we all:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

How much are these expected to cost again?

I might sell a chunk of my guns for one, and a lung.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

all paid up just waiting for it to ship :(

• Advertisement

Where did you order yours from puding and what did it cost you?

Just to say the SVD is due to ship in the second or third week in Febuary.Basically after Chinese new year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Then you have to wait til china catches up with their back orders, starting with america and the bigger country's. it'll be ages by the time we get them things. lets hope they live up to the hype.

if its half the quality of real swords existing products i will be happy,

real sowrd have updated ther svd page http://www.realsword.com.hk/gun_svd.htm

take down guide
    http://www.realsword.com.hk/image/produ_svd/svdc_en.pdf

CRW Airsoft: TGC SAS overalls
    Eddie sent in news about SAS style coveralls, product of Tactical Gear Classics (their next product will be repro Navy Seals and GIGN gear ). All details below (be sure to check the link):

Dear Editor,

Tactical Gear Classics has released their new products again.
    SAS CRW coverall replica by TGC Disount until 25 Jan

The material is tough. Extra reinforced lining on shoulders. TGC wants to prove they can produces good product with affordable price for all SAS collectors. So TGC set the price at 50 USD until 25th Jan for promotion.

Regards

Eddie
    Director
    CRW

crw_tgc_sas_coverall_2001.jpg
    VFC: SCAR H SR
    Vega Force Company announced arrival of SCAR H(eavy) SR (Support Rifle). Date is not set, but should be fairly soon, since announcement is already on their home page.

vgc_scar_hsr_2101.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Oh, nice SCAR-H SR, I didn't think they would make the version with the longer sniper receiver, there are not many pics of the r.s of that variant around. Looks alot better than a standard SCAR-H SV with the standard length receiver.

I have an arktis version of that suit, their a brilliant quality piece and perfect for warehouse games.

Even as a Scar fan, i cant bring myself to liking that SSR, I never liked the Heavy after seeing it in the flesh anyway but that just makes it even uglier with the really long fore-end.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Even as a Scar fan, i cant bring myself to liking that SSR, I never liked the Heavy after seeing it in the flesh anyway but that just makes it even uglier with the really long fore-end.,

Really?

I actually find the SSR makes the SCAR H a nice rifle ...

... but then I have a thing for FN's.

Nah i don't think the body design takes well to the longer barrel setup. In its CQC form its one of the best looking rifles ever made but as the SSR it looks like a scar, trying to be something else, if ya get me.
    Personal opinion of course, I'm sure there are people who will love the look of it. I hope they do something about the quality of the plastics they use though, the current Scar H is way too soft. the magwell in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Nah i don't think the body design takes well to the longer barrel setup. In its CQC form its one of the best looking rifles ever made but as the SSR it looks like a scar, trying to be something else, if ya get me.
    Personal opinion of course, I'm sure there are people who will love the look of it. I hope they do something about the quality of the plastics they use though, the current Scar H is way too soft. the magwell in particular.

Hmmm ... maybe I'll wait for the Massada SPR :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yeah, I'm kinda impartial to SCARs, but I have to say the SR looks stupid. Its like trying to combine a lambo with a huge artic. Just doesnt work.

Cant wait to see some of those SVDs BTW. Trip to the pale Puding?

CYMA 048 (AKM)

cymahg3.png

DBoys/Kalash AIMS

dboyscz6.jpg[/URL

Kalash would want to get the act together and release the full steel models soon, and start doing laminated wood.

That AKM by cyma has laminated wood, and is probably vfc style construction now too, looking at that stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Yep, they're cloning VFC now :) - It's also full steel too ;)

Kalash just lost then.

I'll be getting the first steel ak74 full stock thats out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

x2

Cyma line for 2009

cymafulllineen4.jpg
    Does anyone know if the rk06 is full metal?

shudder

Cyma, making a wooden ak beta and a tactical ak47, they truly are bastards.

I hope kalash beat them to it, cyma is so dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

There's nearly as man AK variants as there are m4 variants now....

Do armalite fans hate stubby killers as much as I hate ak betas?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Do armalite fans hate stubby killers as much as I hate ak betas?

yes, yes i ****ing do

Hmm;

AK beta,
    stubby killer,
    G3 sas,

Who ****ing signs off on these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

probably the same prik that made a box mag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Question:
    Since I know little of AK's because I don't really follow developments in them too closely, when you say full steel do you mean full metal? As in stamped aluminium/magnesium etc, or are we talking about proper ferrous steel. If it is proper steel, what grade is it? If it's good enough, I'm going to want one or two. I can silver, copper, nickel and hard chrome a ferrous metal body.
    Suddenly AK's interest me.

• Advertisement

Fully made of steel.

Stay the fcuk away from them though with your gold plating nonsense, unless you accurately replicate the yugo that yerman in lord of war had you may not gold plate an Ak, until you are dictator or related to the dictator of a middle eastern/african nation.

Advertisement