Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

:eek: Want!!!! :eek:
    runs to room to count pennies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

That SRC AK sure does sound good, here's hoping it's not just how it was recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Over on Ebaybanned the Chuckle Bros are going to have this wee beasty in a bit

ebairsoft%20ztactical%20promotion.jpg

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

aabb%20tm%20mag%20promotion.jpg

Looks like ebaybanned will be selling TM compatiable extended Glock mags soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    aabb%20tm%20mag%20promotion.jpg

Looks like ebaybanned will be selling TM compatiable extended Glock mags soon.

please please be CO2:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

The Edgar Brothers 2011 Calander looks good.
    hotshotscalander.com I think maybe the URL although its blocked in work.
    It landed on my desk in work today but I think if I was to put it up in my cubicle
    I may get a visit from HR.

Lots of Girls and Guns.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

bullets wrote: »
    The Edgar Brothers 2011 Calander looks good.
    hotshotscalander.com I think maybe the URL although its blocked in work.
    It landed on my desk in work today but I think if I was to put it up in my cubicle
    I may get a visit from HR.

Lots of Girls and Guns.

~B

http://www.hotshotscalendar.com/

corrected. Bastard "a" instead of "e" gets me everytime too. ;)

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    please please be CO2:D

I doubt it very much, seeing as their KSC version was green gas. I don't see them going to the trouble or redesigning a whole new mag from scratch.
    Plus even if it was a CO2 mag, it's made by AABB, they're not really known for their high quality parts, if you catch my drift. I wouldn't trust the damn thing not to explode from the pressure of the CO2 ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

http://www.hotshotscalendar.com/

corrected. Bastard "a" instead of "e" gets me everytime too. ;)

if there was a picture of Maria holding the vulcan I'd buy 10 of them :D

• Advertisement

On preorder now from airsoftglobal and uncompany
    mu-recce-rifle-aeg-pre-order_big.jpg
    pricey....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Sweet, it's a great looking pistol. No doubt a metal slide and frame will be released for it soon enough. I saw a metal slide for the TM 5-7 last week.

A Beretta 90two to go with it would be nice aswell. HFC did a limited run of them but I never managed to get one.

Nice to see some new pistol models with PX4 and FNP.

Now just to wait for the WE HiPower, HK P30 and HK45

Sweet, it's a great looking pistol. No doubt a metal slide and frame will be released for it soon enough. I saw a metal slide for the TM 5-7 last week.

defo! will hold off til the metal slide becomes available for the px4.
    here's a cheapish metal slide for the marushin g21, definitely cheaper that the SD slide that's available for it. Not sure how good the quality will be though
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?cPath=510_665&products_id=13176

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

A Beretta 90two to go with it would be nice aswell. HFC did a limited run of them but I never managed to get one.

Nice to see some new pistol models with PX4 and FNP.

Now just to wait for the WE HiPower, HK P30 and HK45

would imagine guarder will release its customary metal slide the body is like the glock and polymer in real life so will reduce the costs of upgrading it if people are so inclined

on a side not was only recently discussing 5-7 upgrades with a friend, is a strange best with the upgrade metal inner slide and the polymer external frame and slide, if my friend goes ahead with his project i might get to play around the guarder upgrade parts, still temped to pick one up myself as it was one of the rare pistols that fit comfortably in my shovel sized hands :)

multicam has competition it seems....
    http://www.hydedefinition.com/family.htm
    KA03_GreenZone-CIRAS_TEC.jpgKA03_Badlands-CIRAS_TEC.jpgKA03_Sandstorm-CIRAS_TEC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Saw this stuff at War and Peace the year before last, it looks alright, but at the time it seemed to be aimed primarily at hunting and recreational use, although I think they were making plans to try and get it into military use.

Evilrobotshane has some and it looks pretty funky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

its nice gear alright but i believe its hard to track down

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Will put this on the do not want list. If they sold the gearbox separately might be useful.
    g_main.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Why doesn't TM just make a load of aksu's instead of this yoke?

I suppose that would make too much sense, and this is airsoft after all, the realm of ridiculous releases and no makarov or vss.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Yeah, seriously. The Beta Spetz design is an abortion. Why the hell can't they just make more AKS-74Us (not that I'd buy one from them because I luff Cymas XD) or as you say a Makarov or VSS. I'd buy either of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Horse84 wrote: »
    Src aks-74u gbbr available now

261 USD Wow! very nice price. I'f any Irish retailers get some in I may buy one!
    ~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

very nice, after all the trouble i;ve had with my ghk im interested in how this performs, looks like my Christmas present for myself has been sorted out

Damn thats nice. The magazines are $41 and hold 45 rounds, not too bad. Although VAT and shipping are really going to bite you in the ass for the gun and ten magazines :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    shipping are really going to bite you in the ass for the gun and ten magazines :(.

You'll notice not insignificant shipping costs for GBBR mags on account of their weight. I've ordered 6 prowin VN mags (in total) so far and plan on a couple more, and at about $60 a pop - give or take a few dollars - it gets painful when you factor in the shipping and then the subsequent VAT you'll get slapped for (unless you're really lucky)

Don't forget to budget for downgrading (if needed)

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »
    You'll notice not insignificant shipping costs for GBBR mags on account of their weight. I've ordered 6 prowin VN mags (in total) so far and plan on a couple more, and at about $60 a pop - give or take a few dollars - it gets painful when you factor in the shipping and then the subsequent VAT you'll get slapped for (unless you're really lucky)

Yeah I have 10 ProWin magazines myself so I know what the price tag is like with them ;). But they're so worth it.

Advertisement