Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Puding wrote: »
    bit more information on the aps svd from the guys over at arnies

Grrr work internet blocks Arnies! hence why I'm stuck here all the time! ;)
    That sounds awesome!!!! any mention of Price range ?

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

know been waiting for one of these for some time to finish off my ksk g36k <3 element

LLM01-1.jpg
    LLM01-2.jpg

Nothing that will win a Noble Prize or anything but
    for those of us that are yuppie like with our Iphones/Ipods/Itouch etc
    nice little app for calculating FPS/Energy and Travel time
    for airsoft. (Charging my Itouch which has not been switched on in an entire year to check it out :o )

http://grahamranson.co.uk/project-airsofthelper-ios.php

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

bullets wrote: »
    Nothing that will win a Noble Prize or anything but
    for those of us that are yuppie like with our Iphones/Ipods/Itouch etc
    nice little app for calculating FPS/Energy and Travel time
    for airsoft. (Charging my Itouch which has not been switched on in an entire year to check it out :o )

http://grahamranson.co.uk/project-airsofthelper-ios.php

~B

Nice app, but looking at the screen shots the travel time seems to be a litle off. 45secs! WOW

Battery charged on i-touch, Doh ! sorry peeps, ignore the fact I posted, the app is crap. :o

there is another one called Airsoft App thats a little better.
    but not much.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Stated as coming soon, fits both Mauri and KSC

mp7_slincer.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Keegan wrote: »
    Stated as coming soon, fits both Mauri and KSC

mp7_slincer.jpg

ME WANT:eek:

I mailed VFC after you showed me the link, They said they have to wait for copyright clearance before it's available.:(:(

:mad:

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it's cloned too.:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Needs to be made available first. Cloning is an inherently lazy affair after all ...

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

ME WANT:eek:

I mailed VFC after you showed me the link, They said they have to wait for copyright clearance before it's available.:(:(

:mad:

absolute must have, silenced mp7 very nice, recently got a few goodies including clone mp7 sling and a weird holster like thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

oh yes.....:D
    167733_496336653949_17117533949_5966397_1458141_n.jpg
    168730_496336598949_17117533949_5966396_1293755_n.jpg
    167620_496336678949_17117533949_5966398_2532702_n.jpg
    167207_496336708949_17117533949_5966399_5509822_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Seriously Mike - stop it man - everything you post causes hardcore airsoft want. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Inokatsu have proven that, despite the admirable amount of craftsmanship, attention to detail and quality materials used to make it, I will always hate the shape, size and look of the 1911.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

NakedDex has proven that, despite the admirable amount of craftsmanship, attention to detail and quality of his posts, he will always be wrong about the 1911.
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Looks to be a clone M79 appearing soon. EbayBanned gives no indication of price. Wonder will it be real wood. http://www.ebairsoft.com/grenade-launcher-p-4050.html

NakedDex has proven that, despite the admirable amount of craftsmanship, attention to detail and quality of his posts, he will always be wrong about the 1911.
    :p

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The new kriss in development by kwa
    image161.png
    and it seems the now have gotten into bed with umarex and now officially have the h&k licence and plan to reintroduce the mk 23 socom with system 7 technology
    pic_0065.jpg?w=614&h=345
    some tasty new pistols in the works as well including a sphynx and what looks like some sigs as well.

All the info here http://thumpmaster6.wordpress.com/

and for all you commies, this.....:)
    pic_0070.jpg?w=614&h=345

TOKAREV!!! I'm not a dirty commie (my hatred of AK's goes as far as me buying a 74SU and having it silver plated just to annoy the purists), but Goddamnit how has nobody made a Tokarev until this point?
    Also, I'm pretty sure this is one of the few actual guns left unmade for those amassing a Goldeneye collection. This went by the name DD44 Dostovei.

Attention all airsoft companies with plans to make another M4/AK/1911/Glock,
    This is the kind of thing you should be doing. Cease development of the same gun with an extra rail, go to the book store, pick up Jane's Gun Recognition Guide and start making one of everything that you don't already have in production.
    Yours,
    Sir Dexington the Third.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Saw that about Umarex alright. All the KSC USPs on ehobby are under the Umarex name now just like the Ares G36 range.

I don't get the dodgy trades on the Sig P226 though, KSC already have a P226 with the proper trades and the SP2022 has the correct ones.

Personally I'd rather no trades than the tipex ones, now made worse by having 6mm bb and 1J instead of 9mm or .45cal. The KSC and KWA MP7 both are accurate H&K trades but with a few differences, think one has 6mm and the other 4.6x30mm and a load of safety trades all thanks to Umarex.

Umarex have already gotten to VFC and the have very strange looking trades painted on their 416s now, only a matter of time before they get to TM and WE.

It's band enough that they lost the Glock trades and have to use that "G" and "milspec" trades instead.

TKV-33 - want. Oh and what the hell optic is that on the Kriss? Looks like a beef cake Trijicon Reflex sight

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

GOD DAMMIT IT'S STILL NOT A MAKAROV! *rage*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    GOD DAMMIT IT'S STILL NOT A MAKAROV! *rage*

It's getting there though. An MP-446 has to be in the works too, I can feel it.

• Advertisement

Oh and what the hell optic is that on the Kriss? Looks like a beef cake Trijicon Reflex sight

It does look like a beefy version of the Trijicon RX01/RX06 models. It's curious, traditionally the RS versions Kriss displayed/demonstrated had EOTech sights. I would have thought it would have been far easier to get on of those and put it on this. Perhaps that's a sight they're working on for it? Clutching at straws, but it's possible.

What on Earth is that on the muzzle though? Jesus wept, the gun is ugly as it is, but that's just adding insult to injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Horse84 wrote: »
    The new kriss in development by kwa
    image161.png

The Vector WAS a defo buy but WTF have they done to the forward assembly!!

THE GOGGLES!, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!

goggles.jpg?1241625457

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

A slightly clearer image

image161.png

Now, is it just me or does that only vaguely look like a Vector? The grip/magwell seems bigger, too big actually, and the stock is a straight sliding type. Didn't the actual Vector use a right-folding stock with a slight kinked angle on it?
    And wasn't there a socket above the barrel on the body to take an accessory flashlight?

The more I look at it, the less like a prototype and more like a resin cast it looks. There's something in the background on a Gripod that looks closer to the mark from what can be seen of it, though it could be an RS one for comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

your right dex, there looks to be a lot of differences

2e21j49.jpg

v

313616t.png

Ok that's a much better image of the real one. Looks like that enlarged magwell/grip is actually just a bolt-on part, so that's ignorable.
    The divot in the side looks awful, but it's an open ejector port on the real one so it's a necessary evil.
    The barrel on that one is probably not the standard one they'll ship. Apart from looking awful, it's not standard on the RS. Basic model seems the most likely production copy.
    The stock, I'm at a loss to fathom. Maybe it's an option? Looks a bit botched together though.
    The dimensions above and around the grip and fire selector are wildly different. Even the fire selector itself is completely wrong, to the point where it's missing one.

You know what? I'd put money on this being either a resin cast or CNC'd billet nylon. Either way, it's a paperweight for displays like this. This isn't even close to prototyping, this is just advertising.
    That one on the Gripod behind it, that's the RS one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

NakedDex wrote: »
    You know what? I'd put money on this being either a resin cast or CNC'd billet nylon. Either way, it's a paperweight for displays like this. This isn't even close to prototyping, this is just advertising.
    That one on the Gripod behind it, that's the RS one.

I think you could be right tbh. Makes you wonder about the value of putting out a cobbled together mashu up like this. As far as I can see all that will do is turn people off the idea of their gbb vector if people havent heard or seen the real steel.

Better show an accurate representation or nothing at all rather than run the risk of loosing perspective intrest with this shambles.

Roll on the actuall KWA vector..........

(please god be right nakeddex!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

NakedDex wrote: »
    What on Earth is that on the muzzle though? Jesus wept, the gun is ugly as it is, but that's just adding insult to injury.

Well... If you're pretty make the most of that and be loved. If you are a hideous ****ing CHUD, make the most of that and be feared.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The Kriss in the Image (the real one) looks different in every way, the placement of contours, pins, grip, stock, the whole thing is different. Look at the pistol grip alone.

The thing is that the airsoft version could be a model of a more modern variant, it is a gun in development after all, and images online would be of earlier ones.

• Advertisement

and just when u thought magpul couldn't get any fuglier......
    kwa's planned pdr version of the masada:(
    image172.png
    some ak's both ebb aeg's and gbbr's planned as well
    image168.png
    all the news here http://www.airsoftology.com/

Advertisement