Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

TNTQ wrote: »
    They're all RS unfortunately

Damn it man that's not funny. Stop teasing us poor airsofters with RS pics, this is meant to be airsoft news :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Damn it man that's not funny. Stop teasing us poor airsofters with RS pics, this is meant to be airsoft news :(

I know, I know...There was a apology in the line of text but you were just to horny and started into the pics straight away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

can't see a 416 there. might be just me, they look like all 7.62 receivers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

WE l85 is getting there...
    164714_10150089000728950_17117533949_6045356_6946254_n.jpg
    163737_10150089000683950_17117533949_6045355_350521_n.jpg
    164311_10150089000653950_17117533949_6045353_2217518_n.jpg
    180336_10150089000578950_17117533949_6045350_5752830_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Has that awful looking new type handguard on it though, hate the look of it with those huge air vents and I've never seen it on a real L85A2. Hope there is a way to fit the old style ones from the Star L85s on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

do you think that they would ever develop a gbb aug :rolleyes:

or is the3re one alreadt :D

i would love one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Stop the smegging press...

That's a SCAR-H receiver...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

NakedDex wrote: »
    Stop the smegging press...

That's a SCAR-H receiver...

Yep, they teased that off at the end of a video where they also teased the L85 while showing off the longer G36 variants and the P90 concept.. Just before chrimbo IIRC.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055349431&page=472

Co2 GBB F2000 and i am done :D:rolleyes:

Yep, they teased that off at the end of a video where they also teased the L85 while showing off the longer G36 variants and the P90 concept.. Just before chrimbo IIRC.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055349431&page=472

As much as I dearly love WE's commitment to bringing out GBB rifles that aren't M4's - and by God do I honestly love that - I wish they'd bring out CO2 mags to go with the existing range of non STANAG compatible rifles. The L85 will benefit from the CO2 mag immediately upon it's release (or when RA-Tech come up with an upgrade where necessary anyway), but the G36 is still sans-CO2. When they rectify that, I'll be all over one like a cheap suit.

Also, regarding the Shot Show pictures. The 416C is fugly. If you think otherwsie, you're a liar and a communist. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

NakedDex wrote: »
    The 416C is fugly. If you think otherwsie, you're a liar and a communist. That is all.

Agreed ... it's an insult to an otherwise awesome thing.

think the main reason there are so few Co2 GBBr in the market is because there is no need for them, I would think WE get most of their sales in U.S where it is warm enough to use gas, and even in UK some weird reason even in the snow airsofters still manage to use green gas, Irish airsofters are the ones that really need the Co2 and we'll i don't think they realise that there is a market over here for that due to the cold.
    my opinion

The market for CO2 outstrips that for green gas systems by a factor you would not believe. The US market can use green gas systems more efficiently than we can, sure, but they also have power limits that allow them to use CO2 magazines at full power. We have to use restrictors to bring them back down to our levels.
    It's incredibly different here. They use them for power, we just use them to compensate for the cool climate and low atmospheric pressure. The market, however, is huge everywhere.
    The only thing holding them back is that they're still not the standard system. Green gas is, and will remain for the foreseeable future, the standard gas platform in airsoft. Eventually CO2 will take over, but it's a ways out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Puding wrote: »
    GHK akm, no dry fire :) me want :D

I would sell my mother for that AK :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

That GHK looks amazing, is it based on a Kalash again or a cyma?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

going by the metal finish and wood looks more like a lct , finish is a lot higher than cyma and dboys so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

What I wouldn't give for one of those AK's ........ or 5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Is the bolt carrier meant to stop in the forward position when the mag is dry?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Is the bolt carrier meant to stop in the forward position when the mag is dry?

On the real steal the AK the bolt does not lock back, so it makes sense for them to replicate that for this GBB AK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

TNTQ wrote: »

167208_1565001000572_1101787450_31235965_8040109_n.jpg

Whats the name of the second last gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Floodric wrote: »
    She's a beauty. Need an airsoft version!

the bottom two are Sig 556's railed and shorty , you can easily tell the difference by the mag well which has an armalite appearance ,both can be found in airsoft version's king arms and cyma make 556's

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Man. I hope that blowback AKM is reasonably cheap. And here's hoping for an AKMS with an unbreakable stock. :D

I thought you'd be all over that alright ZeroSignal...
    GBB AKs are nearly awesome enough to make me turn commie! What I'm hoping is that there's some way to mod AK GBBR internals to fit into an empty Galil shell, but you'd still have the magazine issue to contend with. There must be a way...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Would love a drop-in GBBR kit for a RealSword Type-56.

Oooo ,......

...... that gave me goose-bumps just thinking about the sexiness of it!

Gbbr Galil now thats got to happen,even if its only a drop in kit

Gatling wrote: »
    Gbbr Galil now thats got to happen,even if its only a drop in kit

I think Lemming has more hope of it working for him ... anyone who has had to listen to me bitch and moan about the galil mid cap issue with know the grief I've had with mags ... ak mags don't fit, so the gas mags would need to be modified some way, and even then you'd have ak mags in a galil.

It would be the very height of GBBR sexy though.

• Advertisement

have the exact same issues with mids ,some one on arnies suggusted swapping out the galil mag release for an Ak one ,

Advertisement