Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

prime's commemorative kit for western arms m1911
    164308_10150090268688950_17117533949_6060468_202001_n.jpg
    166416_10150090268633950_17117533949_6060466_5168311_n.jpg
    168628_10150090268778950_17117533949_6060469_5386039_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

And wtf is up with the ear hair???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I'm all for the multicam love ... but this is taking things a step too far (if you'll pardon the pun):

http://www.magnumboots.com/uk/boots/elite/227/spider-81-desert-mulicam-hpi/

No.

Just, no, like.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

even the soles are multicam. talk about overkill

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

I'm all for the multicam love ... but this is taking things a step too far (if you'll pardon the pun):

http://www.magnumboots.com/uk/boots/elite/227/spider-81-desert-mulicam-hpi/

No.

Just, no, like.

Bet you buy em ;)

• Advertisement

available now from wgc:)
    http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?item=VFC-SSMP702
    vfc_ssmp702_l.jpg
    goddamn umarex!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Looks very nice. VFC seem to be releasing some cool accessories lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Looks very nice. VFC seem to be releasing some cool accessories lately.
    Coolness facter -60% for Umarex making them stick "6mmBB" and that godawful "Umarex holds the licensing rights, so all other manufacturers are our bitches when it comes to HK stuff" notice.

Can we organise a march on the H&K HQ in Oberndorf to get them to PLEASE give the rights to someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

It looks like it's just a sticker, maybe the real calibre is under it?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    It looks like it's just a sticker, maybe the real calibre is under it?

Doesn't matter Ger - there'd still be that god awful umarex trade on it.
    Why, oh fecking why, can't airsoft manufacturers (umarex, cybergun - I'm looking at you) just reproduce proper trades on their airsoft guns instead of planting their own tipex marks all over them.
    As an airsofter I'd be more inclined to buy their kit if it wasn't defaced with their own ego trades.
    Take VFC for an example - the first gen 416s had proper (and doubtlessly unauthorised) trades - second gen had false trades that were similar looking, but didn't use HK or any of that.
    I'd STILL prefer the false trades to the stuff that umarex sticks on their aegs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

I'd STILL prefer the false trades to the stuff that umarex sticks on their aegs.
    Lets be honest, they arent thier AEGs... its other peoples they cartel into selling under thier name.

Firekitten wrote: »
    Lets be honest, they arent thier AEGs... its other peoples they cartel into selling under thier name.

I know - but isn't it just a bit rubbish that rather than letting Ares or whoever supply the same thing that they were selling with unauthorised trades, with umarex's blessing (and of course their percentage) and get out of the way, rather than indulging in disfiguring the thing with ego trades.

And ... as I believe AlternateID posted on another thread about real steel manufacturer's aegs, trades aren't everything, sure. But they are the icing on the cake. Umarex and cybergun take (in some cases) a pretty decent chocolate cake, with chocolate cream, wrapped in chocolate, and they pipe warm crap icing right on top.

I'm pretty sure that I could have used a better description ... sorry, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Before I get my blood pressure up foaming about it, and I start waving around the defaced HK USP I have, does anyone know what is the story with the interesting red dot in the final image?
    hk_reddot.jpg

And can you get an airsoft version of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yep, its a T1 Aimpoint with a riser. DYTAC make them.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dytac+t-1&x=33&y=12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

it is a t1 micro aimpoint replica, both dytac and g&p rebrand them but you can normaly pick them up cheaper under acm at rsov or px airsoft

No.
    Sweet baby jebus no.
    I have to accept some responsibility for this given my previous magpul gear lust, but this is just taking the pish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

No.
    Sweet baby jebus no.
    I have to accept some responsibility for this given my previous magpul gear lust, but this is just taking the pish.
    SealofAwesome.png

The open bolt WE SCARs are out, same prices as the old ones. Looks like they can't use the FN trades anymore, it still has the US SOCOM designation though and serial numbers though.

I think the new batch of VFC SCARs are the same, they can't use the real trades anymore either.

nambu3.jpg

nambu2.jpg

nambu1.jpg

Not Airsoft Sorry, Got ahead of myself, still nice though

• Advertisement

pretty sure these are model guns and are not airsoft, could be wrong though....

Horse84 wrote: »
    pretty sure these are model guns and are not airsoft, could be wrong though....

Yeah up on redwolf someone did say that they were 8mm but a lot of pics were with what appeared to be real(inert possibly) rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

the mag looks like it can hold BB's look at the top of the mag where the feeder is, too small to be a real round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

size is fine, its just the angle also the follower is also sticking out the top a little making it look smaller than it is

167524_10150092302858950_17117533949_6084936_3863090_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ah it looks like a mag feeder from that angle :P
    never mind, ignore me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Just got the new VFC brochure for this year. Some nce new additions.

Not the VFC pic but they have a new Robinson Armament XCR in both black and tan

ra_XCR_Brochure_2.jpg

• New Knights SR16 CQB Carbine AEG in Tan
    • New Licenced HK416 STD AEG
    • New Licenced HK416 CQB AEG
    New GBBs

Licenced Umarex...
    • MP5 A2
    • MP5 A3
    • HK416 Std
    • G36c
    Also GBBs
    • Colt M4 RIS
    • Colt M4 CQBR
    • Colt MK18 MOD1
    • Colt MK12 MOD1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hey Folks, apologies if this is not new......emmm, news....

Cybergun showing off some of their new FN range over at the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair....

Anybody interested in a P90 GBB??:D:D

http://www.cybergun.com/en/news/news/199-salon-de-hong-kong-2011.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hey Folks, apologies if this is not new......emmm, news....

Cybergun showing off some of their new FN range over at the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair....

http://www.cybergun.com/en/news/news/199-salon-de-hong-kong-2011.html

When they say new Licences I am wondering do they only mean
    that they are only selling guns existing guns made from someone else and sticking trademarks on them ?

~B

bullets wrote: »
    When they say new Licences I am wondering do they only mean
    that they are only selling guns existing guns made from someone else and sticking trademarks on them ?

~B

I'd say so. Thats the WE P90 concept GBB in one of the pics. FN trades have vanished from the new VFC SCARs so I'd say Cybergun are behind that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Always preferred the realisim of gbb over aeg but when the primary build material on a RS gun is plastics it just feels a little too toyish to have it as an aeg so a gbb p90 is something I am looking forward to......

....... on a side note: Is the guy in pic 3attempting a force choke on the other dude?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement