Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

@Caos: Since cybergun have the official deal with FN, it stands to reason that they don't want anyone else to get for free what they've paid for.

I can't wait for the G&G P90, and the WE P90. Both look...interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Good to see the p90 has the same power adjustment screw as the G2010 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Dunno if this has been posted before:
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/lonex-quick-reload-magazine-p-3646.html

You can quick wind the hi-cap mag via a drawstring.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

yay a cybergun.uramax license that is actually producing correct markings.........who wants to bet there will be horrible white stuff somewhere :)

vfc gbb mp5 ..............yes please

vfc gbb g36

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/bbstar100/article?mid=11047

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Puding wrote: »
    yay a cybergun.uramax license that is actually producing correct markings.........who wants to bet there will be horrible white stuff somewhere :)

Absolutely zero doubt that by the time they come out there'll be Uramex ego trades on there somewhere...
    Shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

vfc gbb g36

So want!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

A&K masada is back in stock i didnt think they were making these anymore.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=A%26K+MASADA+AEG&x=12&y=13&cat=429

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yeah i seen that too, thought that they weren't making them either..

Wasn't there talk of A&K cutting some deal with Magpul pts?

If so I imagine that part of it was a Do Not Compete clause for a couple of months following the release of the Magpul pts masada. That'd make commercial sense.

The addition of the magpul trades on the a&K (albeit tipex white trades) means that this is the likely reason for the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Some more Magpul xyness ,full M16 lenght Moe hand guard now available shown at shotshow last year , time for an Uber Magpul 16

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

vfc gbb g36

From the one and only 2011 brochure they sent me. The MP5s and G36s dont seem to be encumbered with the Tip-exed in Trades although the new HK416s are suitably ruined.

Havent a scanner to stick them up- sorry

take a pic and upload them :rolleyes:

Apologies for the quality, only have one VFC 2011 brochure and no scanner...

GBB MP5s

RIMG0724.jpg

GBB G36 - Note the 2 round burst trigger group (Full Auto / 2 Round Burst / Semi / Safe)

RIMG0725.jpg

GBB HK416 STD - Loverly Stock and Battlegrip :)

RIMG0727.jpg

Colt Branded M4 GBBs

RIMG0721.jpg

RIMG0722.jpg

Other interesting newbies from VFC

RIMG0720.jpg

RIMG0723.jpg

RIMG0726.jpg

nice one, was just joking about that whole picture thing but you must have some camera :)

GBB mp5, make a Co2 and yes please, and HK 416 STD? bad choice of words im sorry lads :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The GBB 416 looks sweet with the updated stock and grip, torn between this and the WE open bolt 416 now. Going to have to invest in alot of black paint for all these tipex trades. Being a H&K fan has it's downsides.:(

or the RA-tech one, or is that the WE one jst with RA tech gear in it.
    and what's this i'm hearing bout tipex trades? can't see anything like it

Cha - what's the craic with that VFC GBB 416? Is that a VFC system (with it's own mags etc) or similar to the WA or WE type?
    Here's hoping it's not it's own system!

Cha - what's the craic with that VFC GBB 416? Is that a VFC system (with it's own mags etc) or similar to the WA or WE type?
    Here's hoping it's not it's own system!

May Skype Allen in Taiwan early tomorrow and haunt him about it.

Nice crack off the mp5 by the looks of it...

I'd say their Scar GBB is on the back burner now :( was looking forward to that. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1118410010692

Some other videos on their facebook here http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1118410010692#!/pages/VegaForceCompany/125385545733?v=app_2392950137

Yeah, I like the look of both of those to be honest! Jaysus, first it was aegs, now it's going to be GBBRs... is there no end to it...:D

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    or the RA-tech one, or is that the WE one jst with RA tech gear in it.
    and what's this i'm hearing bout tipex trades? can't see anything like it

The RA tech one is the WE with RA internal parts. The can come with and without trades for the time being anyway. They are the real trades like what VFC used to have.

The new VFC AEGs and GBBs are plastered with the Umarex trades.

VFC's SCAR has been a long while now. They have put in more work than WE in getting the external features more accurate. The trigger is correct and the S,1,A fire selector positions are correct to the real thing, the new design rear sight I have never noticed before so must be on the real gen 4s. Plus the trilug flashhider which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

What I don't understand is that the MP5 is missing 3 round burst, yet the G36 has 2 round burst? Ich bin confused :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Me and some of the guys here in Vienna have been talking to them. It seems like a nice spot, but so far they haven't organised too many games and the place is a bitch to get to. You need to get to Split (8 hours drive for us, and whatever you are having yourself by plane), then a boat ride to Lastovo (3-5 hours).

They say they are having a big event in September, so me and some of the lads here are keeping an eye in what might develop.

Inari wrote: »
    What I don't understand is that the MP5 is missing 3 round burst, yet the G36 has 2 round burst? Ich bin confused :confused:

I never even noticed that, just watched it again. :eek:

Suppose they could put a 2 round burst on the MP5 too, the real ones can have it too.

On the VFC ad the MP5s are listed as A2 and A3 variants, they don't have the 3 round burst trigger pack. The A4 and A5 do. So there could be the reason.

Inari wrote: »

They probably have it in the G36 by mistake and just went with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Has any company attempted a GBB LMG yet? Or is that still far off?

MagicIRL wrote: »

There is that infamous .50cal M2 firing 8mm bbs with a CO2 tank hose connection. Lemming likes to post it up now and again.:)

MagicIRL wrote: »

I don't know how well a GBB mechanism would lend itself to high volume full auto fire (especially in Ireland)

I'm much more interested in a GBB Sniper Rifle / DMR like the rumoured Knights Armament SR25 GBB

Probably the only thing that would drag me from my G&G SR25 for the summer.

SR25_last_01.jpg
    SR25_last_03.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

there is a drop in gbb mech box for the m249, uses an external tank, also gbb mg42

Advertisement