Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Its suberfuge! look like like an unimportant amateur, and hope they are low on ammunition...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Firekitten wrote: »
    Its suberfuge! look like like an unimportant amateur, and hope they are low on ammunition...

It's more like "I can't shoot him - he looks like his mum dressed him!".

his mum, or Pablo Picasso...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Folks, please keep the banter in the off topic thread - news items only here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

cyma-cm052-aeg_big.jpg
    Material: Metal Receiver, Real Wood Handguard / Stock & Fiber Grip
    Gear box: Version 3 / Metal
    Magazine: 1000 Rounds
    Length: 1072mm
    Battery: Custom Mini Type (9.6V 1200mAh Included)
    Muzzle Velocity: will need to be downgraded !
    Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, BBs, Battery, Charger (EU Type Plug / 220V Only) & Box
    4290g
    US$ 297.00
    UNCOMPANY.COM

• Advertisement

Pity it hasnt got the right front sight... should be the narrower type. Not bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

To their credit they got the real sight correct as opposed to LCT and their AKM sight carry on.

true, and the flashhider... often a sticky point the rpk74. Not a bad replica, one of the better ones. Nice to finally see one tbh.

*hides post from lemming, because if he buys one, she will be forced to 'accurise' it*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

true, and the flashhider... often a sticky point the rpk74. Not a bad replica, one of the better ones. Nice to finally see one tbh.

*hides post from lemming, because if he buys one, she will be forced to 'accurise' it*

Pft.

I'm still looking at that RPK kit from Inokatsu (only about £350). Take one custom gearbox and add to create Inokatsu pie. Mmmmmm, pie ....

Still, not bad if your AK is anything to go by.

Not the same brand as mine.

And I WONDER which of us will be building this 'custom' gearbox *frowns*.

Very very nice rpk there... Might ponder one myself.

Whats the fps on that beast? is it 'much' over 1j? or is it a typical 'steal a spring from a lorry stopped at the traffic lights outside the factory' type?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

The cyma rpk is very nice, solid bit of kit, i picked one up when they first came out last year, for the price you can still pick it up cheaper inside Europe http://www.taiwangun.com/machinerifles_aeg/cm_051_cm-1639.html if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SBDDub

So it's sort of Airsoft related, but I for one would welcome this! Getting old, the eyes aren't what they used to be, and I just don't like having to peer into an already murky forest, with a sight already starved of ambient light, and all of this seen through the prism of a "chickenwire" Facemask.

http://www.gizmag.com/permanent-anti-fog-coating-developed/18163/

Probably cost a fortune mind, but at least I will be able to see who has just nailed me in the head for the 6th time in 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

eglmtan-01.JPG

ACM eglm in black and tan on gunner, $88 with the H and L magwells

Some discussion on this on arnies as to the compatibility with different scars, gunner says CA and dboys compatible though I imagine you can mod it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Something I've been waiting for since seeing it on youtube last year.
    The TOP sell ejecting M4 EBB.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/other-aeg/top-japan-m4a1-carbine-ultimate-shell-ejecting-blowback-aeg.html

looks fun like the shell ejecting glock but not that practical

Wonder how many countries will make that legal to buy? Its dangerously close to the 'it can be converted' argument (even though it cant)

Tbh, the thing I want most in that video is the Iron Man Mask! Awesome!

hmm, wonder if I can make Potts' Rescue suit for cqb? Built in aeps in the wrists? :D

Wonder how many countries will make that legal to buy? Its dangerously close to the 'it can be converted' argument (even though it cant)

Tbh, the thing I want most in that video is the Iron Man Mask! Awesome!

hmm, wonder if I can make Potts' Rescue suit for cqb? Built in aeps in the wrists? :D

yer i noticed the mask as well :) very cool

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Something I've been waiting for since seeing it on youtube last year.
    The TOP sell ejecting M4 EBB.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/other-aeg/top-japan-m4a1-carbine-ultimate-shell-ejecting-blowback-aeg.html

So much want!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Mate has had one since last year. Has held up in the office block too so it's nice and strong

ironman.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Heat type games just got real.....

I hope the shells arent too expensive , that was the hassle with that glock.
    Stupid amounts of win though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

horgan_p wrote: »
    Heat type games just got real.....

I hope the shells arent too expensive , that was the hassle with that glock.
    Stupid amounts of win though

eHobby are doing the mags for $45 and the shells (30 in a pack) are $15.
    So basically a usable mag will cost you $60 plus postage plus duty/vat/customs.

Will work out very expensive to skirmish!!

Shell catcher like the marushin shotguns :D
    They have m4 ones for helo work so the brass doesnt get sucked into places that go boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I can understand people wanting it if it was GBBR with recoil feature...but an AEG ? Don't see the attraction to be honest..in fact it looks lame without recoil.
    Now slap it into a gbbr and I'm all over it :D

shells in gas systems tend to suck... too inconsistent sadly. then again, the aeg will suck too in accuracy and air seal terms. Lovely plinker, but dont expect to hit much :P Sadreally, its a bit of a giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

TV and media college prop departments worldwide are crying with joy. Finally a viable rifle that needs only some sound effects in post to look good, doesn't require an armourer on site, licences, legal inspection, special training etc.

For all those war movies colleges do :P

Yeah, will certainly help UK and Irish film companies for sure, what with our lovely laws :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

War, maybe not, but I've been asked for help on enough college films at this stage to know there's more than a few going the action/drama route. Even the BBC bought an ass-load of airsoft G36's to accompany their blank firing ones, or to replace them completely when firing isn't required. Easier, cheaper and safer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

True , saw them (airsoft replicas) in Dr. Who and Spooks.
    Apparently they got them from wolf armouries.

Advertisement