Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

It all becomes clear! Haribo hatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Firekitten wrote: »
    It all becomes clear! Haribo hatch!
    :rolleyes:.. urgh... boards :P

Well its a G&G... Its about as useful as a giant Pez Dispencer anyway...:rolleyes:

*sits drinking quietly in the corner and waits for the enraged backlash with barely concealed glee*

Well its a G&G... Its about as useful as a giant Pez Dispencer anyway...:rolleyes:

*sits drinking quietly in the corner and waits for the enraged backlash with barely concealed glee*

think you're mixing it up with magpul gear :P

think all the high end manufacturers are throwing out new innovation to stay on top of clones, although G&G's new built in mp5 handguard battery seems nice.

Are they really any more clones than the 'high end' manufacturers these days? Most of the stuff is pretty different now. And nah, Magpull stuff has no use, not an alternate use... ;)

• Advertisement

Are they really any more clones than the 'high end' manufacturers these days? Most of the stuff is pretty different now. And nah, Magpull stuff has no use, not an alternate use... ;)

hmm touche, either way i just know they probably could have taken out that compartment and reduced the price a little bit, or at least have a built in alan key, although you could probably just through one in :P

Think the end with the allen screw is the hinge part ;) I agree with dex... a fold down monopod would be a gucci feature...

Think the end with the allen screw is the hinge part ;) I agree with dex... a fold down monopod would be a gucci feature...

yeah true, would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

This is great for the testing alone! Basically, the GBBs are used to knock pool balls around to test recoil, hilarious but genius at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

This is great for the testing alone! Basically, the GBBs are used to knock pool balls around to test recoil, hilarious but genius at the same time.

Not a great test setup at all.

Look at the first two SCAR shots and the difference with the same bolt. Then the KSC M4 with the standard and upgraded buffer, same difference almost.

He should have an electronic weight scales or G meter resting at the stock plate and measure the peak lateral G force from each shot.

The above system is very flawed, far too many variables without even getting into the internal gas system variables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Not a great test setup at all.

Look at the first two SCAR shots and the difference with the same bolt. Then the KSC M4 with the standard and upgraded buffer, same difference almost.

He should have an electronic weight scales or G meter resting at the stock plate and measure the peak lateral G force from each shot.

The above system is very flawed, far too many variables without even getting into the internal gas system variables.

It's really only a rough comparison between different internal parts not the definitive report on the blowback force of various gbbs. There'll always be variables with gas guns..temperature etc. It's good for what it is..a rifle clamp hitting a ball:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Pfft we've all seen mythbusters, we've all seen electronic force sensors, what we haven't seen is GBBR billiards, and therein lies the genius. Since when have I ever cared about the recoil performance of an m4 or scar? Since they built a device capable of playing pool with them, that's when. And I love that guys voice too for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

technically, everyshot he takes the gun gets lighter by at least 0.2g making the test flawed again...
    just saying... :D
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

:|

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

For the 'nam heads among you WE's new m16a1 gbbr
    http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/html/agent_product/gas_product/we/ra_at_g_we_detail/ra_at_g_we040.php

ra_agent_g_we_038_d1.jpg

working out at about the same price as the l85, now hopefully they'll release the non brass tube conversion kit soon for older design we gbbrs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I don't know Mike - it'd mean having to get npas kits all over again I think - I don't think that the valve in the current design would work with what you've shown above (i.e. the bolt carrier). Ratech kit for WE stuff is becoming a bit hard to get these days too...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tour of the ares offices in hong kong, some interesting inside looks at upcoming items

spring powered svd-s !!

Just.... pass me a bowl to salivate into.... I..... Anyone catch thier address/ security guard shift patterns?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

I may need a towel...

I wonder if they do private tours for the comman folk? As I plan to go for the full Airsoft experience of HongKong this year!
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Meh. Pass me the Cheytac and the AW.338 and I'll be on my way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

http://youtu.be/yhcOISNJNjk

I cant figure out this embedding

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

damagegt wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/yhcOISNJNjk

I cant figure out this embedding

take the part after the =
    in this case "yhcOISNJNjk&feature=youtu.be"

click youtube link above and stick it in the middle..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Ah i knew i was doing it right.But nothing appeared but a white square.

damagegt wrote: »
    .But nothing appeared but a white square.

Then it was not right.

To see how it's done look at a quote of a post with an embeded vid. You don't use any "www" or "http" at all. Use the youtube tags in brackets and the youtube link but delete everything left of and including the = symbol part and keep the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

the first = we should clarify :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhcOISNJNjk&feature=player_embedded

everything after the bold

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

all need actually is yhcOISNJNjk& and insert this between the two youtube tags you insert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

Madbull's new RIS for the l85
    image51.png

Out a while, have one on my Star L85. Good to see though that there is a WE conversion kit out for it.

how much did the madbull cost you?

• Advertisement

I assumed the ACM and Madbull were one in the same to get around licence costs. Didn't realise until now that MB only released their version now.

Advertisement