Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I never thought I'd say this - but that thing is an abomination.
    A tan L85?!?? Jesusweptpleasedontdothistous WE - just don't!

Its one of those things that we wish could be 'unmade'. Alas the evil deed has been carried out and inflicted upon us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

What were they thinking? Maybe if they had just replaced the furniture with tan, it wouldn't look as bad (still wrong), but have tan and OD? Bonkers! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

swiftblade wrote: »
    What were they thinking? Maybe if they had just replaced the furniture with tan, it wouldn't look as bad (still wrong), but have tan and OD? Bonkers! :eek:
    Not better, even worse.

I don't get it... why do airsofters in GREEN countries want tan?

you love tan so much, you convince china you love tan... so they come out with every new gun, in sodding tan...

Tan Tavor
    Tan 1911s
    Tan sa80
    Tan vsr10
    Tan AKs
    Tan paint for your damn tan paint can.

WHY? Seriously? it makes no sense. Fashionistas only have yourselves to blame... you made them think you wanted it, you have to run around with a gun that looks like a pidgeon suffering from Diarrhea took a divebomb on it. Its not big, its not clever, its not even remotely thick... its just daft.

Pah, Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

And they wear multicam, but lets not go there.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

The Bastard Child of an FN-FAL bred with an M4 would be the
    Imbel MD-97 (As I found out accidentally when playing some computer game and asking here of all places)

1816035-clipboard01_super.png

(still waiting on an airsoft version)

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Firekitten wrote: »

Tan Tavor
    Tan 1911s
    Tan sa80
    Tan vsr10
    Tan AKs
    Tan paint for your damn tan paint can.

to be fair, I don't. I want a chrome VSR10 (TM do one), I have a silver plated AK and I can't stand 1911's. Where do I stand in that grouping?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

WHYSeriously?

It's Whydave !!!! :D:p:p

whydave wrote: »
    It's Whydave !!!! :D:p:p
    I guess to be accurate it would be 'Whynotsoserious' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

NakedDex wrote: »
    to be fair, I don't. I want a chrome VSR10 (TM do one), I have a silver plated AK and I can't stand 1911's. Where do I stand in that grouping?
    venn.gif

Dex is a whole new category of player...

Dex is a blingsofter... if its not gangsta, this playa doesn't want to know.

Suprised you dont have a gold plated gumshield to play with, and a fur trenchcoat Dex ;)

• Advertisement

My gumshield is custom and my coat is fur lined.

Don't hate the playa...

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

nvm...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

ebairsoft (ebaybanned) have clone MTP in stock!

http://www.ebairsoft.com/weekend-worrior-british-camo-uniform-p-4520.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Great, crappy material, for twice the price :P

MTP is surplus legal now. As far as I'm aware. Buy the genuine stuff, a, the sizes are right, b, the material wont fail if you look at it harshly, and c, it will reach you far faster from the UK than Hongmong.

Anyway, that stuff looks far too green. And 'weekend worrior' rofl.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pedrir

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

nothing wrong with those weekend worrior outfits as long as theres not men wearin them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Pedrir wrote: »

Order placed , photos as soon as they arrive ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

A quick search on ebay pulled up at least 30 different 'issue' MTP items for sale.
    Unlike the ebaybanned stuff this actually looks to be the correct colour and in general ... well, proper.
    Example:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/British-Army-MTP-Multi-Terrain-pattern-camo-shirt-/200623056372?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D971850758200735418

Id be dubious about the ebay stuff... a lot is stolen by squaddies and you can get royally rodgered over it.

Get it from a certified surplus dealer, and you're grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Great, crappy material, for twice the price :P

MTP is surplus legal now. As far as I'm aware. Buy the genuine stuff, a, the sizes are right, b, the material wont fail if you look at it harshly, and c, it will reach you far faster from the UK than Hongmong.

Anyway, that stuff looks far too green. And 'weekend worrior' rofl.

Rachael so is it legal to wear int he UK now i have some of the MTP stuff and it is very nice indeed was going to wear it in senny in September if it is legal .

As far as I'm aware it is indeed now surplus legal. I know two MOD surplus dealers that are stocking it.

As far as I'm aware it is indeed now surplus legal. I know two MOD surplus dealers that are stocking it.

Can you give me a link ? i have seen one

Neither is a web dealer... both are 'shops' as rare as that seems these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

This M3 ebb 'gease gun' on the way from ares soon.
    270694_141060342636900_103591549717113_284862_3567597_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

http://www.airsoftworld.net/

airsoftworld have the GoPro Helmet Hero Wide EXTREME Sports Video Camera in thre 60 min sale this evening, 112euro

Six or seven attempts to purchase it resulted in six or seven instances of their system bouncing me out and cancelling the purchase. Now the price has returned to normal. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Id be dubious about the ebay stuff... a lot is stolen by squaddies and you can get royally rodgered over it.

Get it from a certified surplus dealer, and you're grand.

Yeah - I know, but the problem is the lack of on-line surplus places to get it. I may try source some when I'm over for Senny in September. Until then it'll be the glorious Forces of Oppression Multicam for me.

Yeah - I know, but the problem is the lack of on-line surplus places to get it. I may try source some when I'm over for Senny in September. Until then it'll be the glorious Forces of Oppression Multicam for me.

Kev i will dig out the guy i bought my stuff off and email you a link mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

jeawan wrote: »
    Kev i will dig out the guy i bought my stuff off and email you a link mate

if u could send a link this way aswell please

Advertisement