Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

AIRSOFT NEWS

Did you see it that time? That's what this thread is for. Next person who posts something that isn't related to airsoft news will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

Another rebranded wei MEU .45. looks damn nice though http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26207 and decent price as well considering the silencer gun case and lanyard......nah it's still a wei:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the socom gear is nice, i believe the company is also connected to madbul in some way

I have their cqb elite and have to say it's one of my best shooters, better than the wei 1911's that i had (yes i went through about 3 of em lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Puding wrote: »
    =====

Product :WELL MP5K automatic GBB SMG

Source http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3378

gun_04151233831257498ac5591b187.jpg
    gun_0415_21233831257498ac5592381d.jpg

=====

Saw that earlier, was mighty tempted to order one for the laugh... Plastic body though, that'd be a bit disappointing for a gbb mp5k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

hmm, ill hang for my marushin mp5kgbb tbh, metal body, clack clack clack, warehouse win

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Horse84 wrote: »
    Another rebranded wei MEU .45. looks damn nice though http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26207 and decent price as well considering the silencer gun case and lanyard......nah it's still a wei:D
    I like that, a bit too much...Uh oh

oh oh lol. I know what u mean though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Puding wrote: »
    the socom gear is nice, i believe the company is also connected to madbul in some way

there the sister comapny to madbull , looking at there meu to complete a USMC loadout

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

hmm, ill hang for my marushin mp5kgbb tbh, metal body, clack clack clack, warehouse win

I presume ya mean Maruzen but can you tell me where did you get a metal body for it? I heard of a limited run in the past of a metal clamshell body from Mosquito Molds that wasn't all that good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the maruzen one isnt metal eiter doc.,

I'm gonna get 2 of them wells though, just for the hell of it. :D

Boyi: Scar H

boyi_scar_h_0602.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

About time too. I like the SCAR-H, but not enough to shell out on the VFC since I'll probably rarely, if ever, use it. Looking forward to seeing this up close.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

damn you...just when i decide not to buy any more aeg's you put a wallet friendly SCAR H in my face...damn you twice

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Masada wrote: »
    the maruzen one isnt metal eiter doc.,

I'm gonna get 2 of them wells though, just for the hell of it. :D

Assumed they were metal, going to cancel my order....**** that :D

Thanks for correction

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

130rnd P90 Midcaps released :D

p90130rndmagpromo1-thumb.jpg

68rounders FTW!

it was the first time i ever felt airsoft to be truely realistic, when i had nothing other than a pair of what are practically real caps., :D

68rounders FTW!

it was the first time i ever felt airsoft to be truely realistic, when i had nothing other than a pair of what are practically real caps., :D

One if the best skirmishes I've ever had. It's nice to finally share the panic of using low/real caps when there's two lads with box mags on the opposing team pinning you down. Now if only I could get around to ordering mag pouches for it from Ops Gear.

what colour you looking for?

I found a place over here that sells marpat, tiger stripe, brit, OD, desert 91 ect etc. all in fabric rolls. they'll even make stuff to whatever design ya want aswell and its pretty cheap.,:)

Forget dboys heavy's...

check this baby out!
    DSC1119.jpg

DSC1120.jpg

DSC1121.jpg

DSC1125.jpg

DSC1122.jpg

DSC1129.jpg

Its the new WE gas blowback scar. uses pretty much the same system as their M4 only with a few mods.
    i think i'll have to be adding one of these to my collection. :)

• Advertisement

Orly? Yes that and the M4 will be summer purchases I think. First stop is MP5 gbb and a pair of Glock 21s.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Why do those clone P90's look so....Toy like?

Mid caps eh? Might pick some up, now i really need P90 molle pouches...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Its GBB madness!

CA with electric blowback[YOUTUBEhttp://www.youtube.com/watchtp2P10APLT0][/YOUTUBE]

Its the new WE gas blowback scar. uses pretty much the same system as their M4 only with a few mods.
    i think i'll have to be adding one of these to my collection. :)

CO 2 compatiable too should make for some intresting times with our weather

CO 2 compatiable too should make for some intresting times with our weather

depends how they implement it role on regulated co2 mags, unfortunately so far we have had no such luck and co2 has not been the 1j markets friend :( all the mags I've seen are putting out 140 - 150fps with 0.20g ( up coming we co2 mag and ra tech ak74 co2 mag )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

I will have to get this before the M4 now. Arnies airsoft has the original link and it says that it is CO2 compatible.

I will have to get this before the M4 now. Arnies airsoft has the original link and it says that it is CO2 compatible.

question is as i said was if the co2 mags will be regulated to all the output to be legal in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

It's possible to lower the FPS on the GHK gas AK's by replacing the bolt carrier spring with a much stronger one (an AEG spring will work) also shaving down the gas valve will reduce FPS, these two mods will kick up the recoil strength. Installing a shorter inner barrel will also reduce the FPS.

Knocking up to 100 fps off the power rating may be possible.

• Advertisement

It's possible to lower the FPS on the GHK gas AK's by replacing the bolt carrier spring with a much stronger one (an AEG spring will work) also shaving down the gas valve will reduce FPS, these two mods will kick up the recoil strength. Installing a shorter inner barrel will also reduce the FPS.

Knocking up to 100 fps off the power rating may be possibl

issue is all these are done after importation, know if we can find a retailor that will do this before shipping i would be a happy bunny

sorry if i sound negative, i love gbb and co2 i think it is great for our climite but im very wary of it potential and a rush of hot gbb being imported is not going to do anyone any favors

Advertisement