Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Stealthirl wrote: »
    jeawan wrote: »
    Kev i will dig out the guy i bought my stuff off and email you a link mate

if u could send a link this way aswell please

I wouldn't mind that link as well, if it isn't too much trouble;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

As I said only last page, I would seriously advise against most Ebay sellers of this gear... a LOT is still 'liberated' by squadies, and being sold online... the Ministry of defence is clamping down, and actively prosecuting buyers, AND sellers of this kit.

Only buy through licenced disposal agents (surplus agents) Being in Ireland won't stop them playing a marching tune on your more sensitive bodily areas should they catch you.

Ive offered this advice.. take your chance as im sure most will anyway. The 'I told you so' will be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Bling Bling

KA-AG-67-SV_1_mark.jpg

Also saw this while browsing the video shows an AEG and not a GBB.
    but listing is showing 8mm Gas Blowback MP40?
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/marushin-rifle-mp40-1945-version.html
    Not sure if its old/new or simply a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

^^^ Happy Dex is happy.

I had actually considered doing this myself, but I couldn't find a steel body kit to plate (can only plate ferrous metals).

I do still want to get one and upgrade it to a "modern" style in the way someone here mentioned would be an atrocity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

NakedDex wrote: »
    I do still want to get one and upgrade it to a "modern" style in the way someone here mentioned would be an atrocity.

Yes.

That was me.

Lads, make sure he's sorted his will in good order eh? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It's getting rails Lemmers, and polymer furniture. Perhaps even a fancy new adjustable stock.

You know hes going to rip your arms from the sockets right?

Don't anger wookies...

RwwwRRoroooawwWWRrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

NakedDex wrote: »
    It's getting rails Lemmers, and polymer furniture. Perhaps even a fancy new adjustable stock.

Slap on an over-sized scope, grenade launcher, lazer, torch, PEQ box

I'll just go hit myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

The funny thing is Lemming already has tarted up a Thompson M1A1 with polymer furniture, modern stock, and some rather superfluous accessories such as ammo counters, and an under-slung (aesthetic only) shotgun/grenade launcher.

PS: Still envious of that little beauty Lemming :(

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    The funny thing is Lemming already has tarted up a Thompson M1A1 with polymer furniture, modern stock, and some rather superfluous accessories such as ammo counters, and an under-slung (aesthetic only) shotgun/grenade launcher.

PS: Still envious of that little beauty Lemming :(

It's not an M1A1. The only parts left are the top of the receiver and the inner barrel. It's an G&P m41A Pulse Rifle, so get it right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

Marushin have released a 6mm version (boo and hiss) of their m1 garand. will be intersting to see oif they've upgraded the internals any, but my gut says prob not.
    Anyways, it could be he pic but the colour of this looks plasticy and doesn't give the effect of real wood.
    MURS-4920136146587-1L.jpg
    in short, for this price, i won't be trading in my 8mm version anytime soon:)

Looks like a clone company have come up with their own version of the Tm's beretta px4 as well with an abs frame and metal slide. Available now from airsoftglobal
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51_391&products_id=14079&zenid=7f3262hr1n1rk0g4t0knuiqce3

€10er says its nowhere near as reliable, effective, or as efficient as the TM.

good job both are ugly.

Horse84 wrote: »
    Looks like a clone company have come up with their own version of the Tm's beretta px4 as well with an abs frame and metal slide. Available now from airsoftglobal
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51_391&products_id=14079&zenid=7f3262hr1n1rk0g4t0knuiqce3
    If money allows, I'll give this a punt and let ye know how it compares to the TM - the missus is hounding me about my TM one, so if it's crap, she can has :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

If money allows, I'll give this a punt and let ye know how it compares to the TM - the missus is hounding me about my TM one, so if it's crap, she can has :D
    What an unusual missus you have

Not that Unusual... ;) And there's spitfire too...

teaser from WE/Socom Gear
    SocomGear-Collection-620x454.jpg

Silenced mk1 Ruger... WANT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Kel tec PMR 30 - outstanding, an airsoft version of a firearm that isn't even out yet!
    Still want though...

• Advertisement

Firekitten wrote: »
    Silenced mk1 Ruger... WANT

I hope to hell it's blowback. Please. Give me a blowback ruger mk1. Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

I hope to hell it's blowback. Please. Give me a blowback ruger mk1. Please?

If its not blow back, it could be a competitor for the marui mk23 socom in terms of which the silent snipers will want as a back up

Horse84 wrote: »
    teaser from WE/Socom Gear
    SocomGear-Collection-620x454.jpg

On the bottom it says "Coming Soon" five times, then says how everyone is upon seeing it.

goblin59 wrote: »
    If its not blow back, it could be a competitor for the marui mk23 socom in terms of which the silent snipers will want as a back up
    the old Ruger mk1 silenced was great for that... and the non silenced too with a silencer.

if its blowback... meh, want nbb.

Firekitten wrote: »
    the old Ruger mk1 silenced was great for that... and the non silenced too with a silencer.

if its blowback... meh, want nbb.

Why add further saturation? There's 3 different NBB versions of the Ruger - KJW, Marushin (standard) and Silenced 'Assassins' edition from Marushin. A blowback ruger mk1 would be something fantastically different from norm.

Why add further saturation? There's 3 different NBB versions of the Ruger - KJW, Marushin (standard) and Silenced 'Assassins' edition from Marushin. A blowback ruger mk1 would be something fantastically different from norm.
    Saturate a market of .... none?

Marusin rugers are rare as hens teeth, and not that great... infact, pretty crap.
    KJW havent made the silenced one in years, just the regular one.

A silenced ruger, deserves to be NBB... if they made a normal one, I'd agree, gbb but the mag size does not preclude itself to blowback volumes of gas... its tiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

This one:
    magpul_akm_03.jpg
    Gimmie this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Just puked in my mouth a little bit

• Advertisement

I find it amusing that they call it an akm... it's not an ak, don't lie to me you silly billy.

Advertisement