Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

info. here hope this helps
    David

KWC-KCB07HN-DLX_1_MARK_1.jpg
    info here

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

495Fps :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

495Fps :(

That could kill a medium sized wookie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Would love a Full Sized GBB Uzi!
    Missing an Uzi from the collection and its such an iconic image.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

was actually just watching that uzi on youtube, they chrono'd it at just over 300 in the US, so should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but WE might be doing a GBB AUG and mp5

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/252-we-announcment-aug-gbb-mp5-gbb-and-p90-gbb.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I reckon that the arrival of the L85 means that bullpups of most type will now be possible. GBB Aug is very high on my want list to be fair.

viva-m1919a4-aeg_big.jpg
    VIVA ARMS M1919A4 AEG (Ver.2) UnCompany code :26382
    price :US$ 890.00
    Weight :14240g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

whydave wrote: »

Is that the price before or after shipping LOL :p

at 14+kg the shipping would be pretty bad I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Redwolf offered free shipping worldwide on all of their Inokatsu m60 & mag58/m240 stock. Would be nice of UNCompany did the same, but I doubt it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey Guys

Some of you may have seen this already.
    Photo competition.
    Plenty of AEG's as prizes.
    Check out the link for proper details.

http://www.guay2.com/show_yourself/

Some of you are pretty good with the camera, so give it a go.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Hi guys,

Not new, but the return of a difficult to find item: if there's anyone like me who bought the metal body PPK copy that appeared in recent months, noticed the threaded barrel but couldn't for love-nor-money find the Maruzen fit silencer kit anywhere, Wolf Armouries have got them in again...

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=PPKSILBRLMRZ

The silencer has no markings, and looks thinner than the picture, but is a genuine Maruzen part (I received mine this morning).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

G&G AK5Cesar ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    G&G AK5Cesar

I went to look up the real thing and that photo is also on wikipedia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

richieffff wrote: »
    I went to look up the real thing and that photo is also on wikipedia
    thats what they are saying on arnies that G&G just lifted the photo from wiki,they are looking for feedback on whether to make it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    thats what they are saying on arnies that G&G just lifted the photo from wiki,they are looking for feedback on whether to make it or not.

Ah right, don't know how I missed the thread on Arnies, I'm usually hovering in the news :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

whydave wrote: »

I love the 1919 :D
    BUT NOT WHEN SOME AK LOVEING GUN SMITH GETS THERE HANDS ON 1 TO MODERNISE IT FOR SHOLDER FIREING :(

M230_side-large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Stealthirl wrote: »
    BUT NOT WHEN SOME AK LOVEING GUN SMITH GETS THERE HANDS ON 1 TO MODERNISE IT FOR SHOLDER FIREING :(

M230_side-large.jpg

wow I thought the AK5Ceaser was bad but thats just horrible :eek: completely out of proportion alltogether! Its like an action man gun a composite of fifty differnt guns so they dont have to pay royalties for copying real stealers :D

• Advertisement

Seemingly, it's all about the fundamentals lads.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Horse84 wrote: »
    Seemingly, it's all about the fundamentals lads.....:)
    <Video Snip>

Comments on actual youtube video are hilarious:p
    All the 'sniperz' will be quoting that video on here and at skirmishes now 'I know how to judge teh windz at 1000 yards..Chris Costa told me':pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tbh guys its nothing that revolutionary, it is just glossed up for the iphone generation :)

"it's not like we want to change the world or anything.....it's just we want to question everything....."

yes i'll prob still buy it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

That is truely hideous, could they not have just made the actual variant of the M1919 actually made during actual WWII for shoulder firing ...

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

M230_side-large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Thats one sweet looking pistol! Do want :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Horse84 wrote: »

The cynic in me questions why they always show Umarex defaced airsoft guns with the umarex essay side face down ...

KWA-HK45-Airsoft-Prototype-Gas-Blowback-Pistol-Pyramyd-Airsoft-Blog-Tom-Harris-Media-12.jpg

And jesus wept ...

Umarex essays should not be located on the guns. Box and manual, sure work away, but they have no place defacing any airsoft gun.

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »
    The cynic in me questions why they always show Umarex defaced airsoft guns with the umarex essay side face down ..

And jesus wept ...

Umarex essays should not be located on the guns. Box and manual, sure work away, but they have no place defacing any airsoft gun.

Yea absolutely shocking alright, the blog does state that it's just a pre production model and it's not finalised so hopefully to christ they won't be that bad when they release it...:rolleyes:

Advertisement