Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

EDIT I just read the following on the notes attached to the YouTube vid: "we manage to get our hands on one ahead of release" so I guess it's not yet released :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Seems Zeta labs may have a SVT planned. http://www.everything-airsoft.com/blog/2011/09/20/zeta-lab-svt-40-sniper-rifle-aeg-prototype/ Should be a nice WW2 choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

i suppose the results are believable as the marker could have punctured wholes to get a tighter grouping :D And I still cant get over that feckin flap on the magwell why the hell is it there!!!!!!

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    i suppose the results are believable as the marker could have punctured wholes to get a tighter grouping :D And I still cant get over that feckin flap on the magwell why the hell is it there!!!!!!

who cares about flaps :P co2 all the way

• Advertisement

do you not have a Co2 mag for your scar? :rolleyes:

do you not have a Co2 mag for your scar? :rolleyes:

yes i do must get it fixed :P

ye mean transplant? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Advertisement

Ooooh me lika the shiny shiny :D any prices on those John?

This sounds interesting :)
    image.raw?type=img&id=664

Ooooh me lika the shiny shiny :D any prices on those John?

i haven't seen them put they probably aren't even for sale yet knowing how RA Tech release vids but dont quote me to that :P

is there even a preorder for em? I cant find any but google has shown me much discontent in the past :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

HobbyAsia.com
    To express our special thanks to our Facebook Members, you can enjoy 8% saving by applying the coupon code “facebook”! (Promotion period: 23/09/2011 – 30/09/2011)
    To apply the coupon, please go to our website http://www.ehobbyasia.com/, login and input the coupon in your shopping cart.

Terms and Conditions: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/images/newsletter/20110923.html

just thought i'd pass it on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Don't if this was posted up already but anyway :).

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152196218-Replika-Karabinu-Wyborowego-Dragunowa.html

Looks pretty decent from the pic's.

Anyone know if its a clone from another brand or is it there take on it..?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

it seems from the blurb its a clone of a real sword one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Faolchu wrote: »
    HobbyAsia.com
    To express our special thanks to our Facebook Members, you can enjoy 8% saving by applying the coupon code “facebook”! (Promotion period: 23/09/2011 – 30/09/2011)
    To apply the coupon, please go to our website http://www.ehobbyasia.com/, login and input the coupon in your shopping cart.

Terms and Conditions: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/images/newsletter/20110923.html

just thought i'd pass it on
    I hate it when people do this.

if people want a saving, join the facebook group, Don't go posting the promotional code, for facebook members randomly around the net. Its not very fair to Ehobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭chris20

Zeta lab are currently working on an mg42 according to a message I got on Facebook today :-)

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/blog/2011/09/12/fresh-from-the-zeta-lab-factory-mg42-and-akmsu/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

chris20 wrote: »
    Zeta lab are currently working on an mg42 according to a message I got on Facebook today :-)

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/blog/2011/09/12/fresh-from-the-zeta-lab-factory-mg42-and-akmsu/

sooooooooooooooooo want need it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

Firekitten wrote: »
    I hate it when people do this.

if people want a saving, join the facebook group, Don't go posting the promotional code, for facebook members randomly around the net. Its not very fair to Ehobby.

you're joking right?

not very fair? im sure as they intend, it will draw customers that otherwise wouldnt have spent a penny with ehobby.
    not much benifit giving promotional codes to people that already shop with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Alan b. wrote: »
    you're joking right?

not very fair? im sure as they intend, it will draw customers that otherwise wouldnt have spent a penny with ehobby.
    not much benifit giving promotional codes to people that already shop with you.

I know of companies that have pulled promotions because what was for members was suddenly released into the open and taken advantage of by everyone with no return for them [the company].

Ehobby may want people to take advantage, but they also clearly want people to subscribe to their advertising streams in return. The above does not do that; hence they may decide to pull their campaign or be far more restrictive in future and everyone else loses. Far easier to just say that they've got a sale on for members and all you need do is sign up to their facebook page for details. Job done.

You also clearly haven't given much thought as to why companies might try to entice existing customers ... i.e. people who have spent money with them in the past ... into buying more stuff.

of course they would want repeat custom, but the chance to increase their customer range would be more appealing then attracting people that would shop with them anyway.

hardly a very secret way of using promotional codes in fairness,
    linking it to facebook and the code being as cryptic as it is.

im sure they are fairly aware that a lot of people will get the cde without subscribing, or would subscribe to check it out, then unsubscribe just as quick.

its not like a company giving out individual codes to customers that have used them, and that customer sharing their codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Alan b. wrote: »
    hardly a very secret way of using promotional codes in fairness,
    linking it to facebook and the code being as cryptic as it is.

im sure they are fairly aware that a lot of people will get the cde without subscribing, or would subscribe to check it out, then unsubscribe just as quick.

There is a difference between someone spreading a code by word of mouth among their friends, and someone posting a code for all and sundry on the internet. The end result is the same, it's the volume of said end result that makes a rather large difference.

Anyway, I've said all I need to say. Agree, disagree, I could care less.

posting anything oin facebook IS posting for all and sundry on the internet.
    one of the biggest parts of facebook is the copying and reposting of information all over the place.

anyway, im sure they wont refuse the custom.

chris20 wrote: »

ill have 2 please duel welding :P

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SBDDub

SBDDub wrote: »

ya that was on here before but i think it was an ares version :)

Its more practical then the ares model though as the batterry goes in the gun and not the mags :D its also mostly metal but the dust cover is just for show and isnt a functioning safety

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

stigmau5 wrote: »
    ya that was on here before but i think it was an ares version :)
    So if the ares one was on here before, this HASNT been on here before... as its not the Ares one... logic?

Advertisement