Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

you can get some of the tiny lipos inside stock tubes easily for m4s with rails. Its done fairly often.

Some of the tiny lipos work great for ww2 also. Lemming's sten gun has lipos the size of a Zippo powering it... You realise phone batteries are just lipos right?

All the tech and solutions are there, but why get a phone battery style clip on? its another charger you have to buy, for each type of battery... waste of money when a tiny connector isnt that much fuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

yeah I know its just a stupid personal thing :) I just dont like the wires on the batteries as they come in two sizes: too long and two short :pac: figured slot in batteries would save even more space sure you could possibly put a cradle for one in the but plate of a skeleton stock??????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Slot in works great in TMs MP7. I wished more AEGs had a similar system.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I think I have a solution for ye.

175814.jpg

/RUNS!

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    yeah I know its just a stupid personal thing :) I just dont like the wires on the batteries as they come in two sizes: too long and two short :pac: figured slot in batteries would save even more space sure you could possibly put a cradle for one in the but plate of a skeleton stock??????
    You realise how much more space that would take? if tm hadn't put that in thier mp7, you could fit a small lipo, Oh wait, I did.

Plus those contact plates are a terribly inefficient power transfer system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

My Idea Would Be To Make Rechargeable Magazines?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

My Idea Would Be To Make Rechargeable Magazines?

More proprietary parts, and also more expensive. G&G have done this with their new MP5's - the batteries ARE the handguard. Personally I think it is a terrible idea, as it means if you run out of juice, fat chance of borrowing a battery from someone else. The only plus side is they supply it with 2 batteries...but still, would have been far more effective to go with more compact and traditional style lipo battery packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Inari wrote: »
    More proprietary parts, and also more expensive. G&G have done this with their new MP5's - the batteries ARE the handguard. Personally I think it is a terrible idea, as it means if you run out of juice, fat chance of borrowing a battery from someone else. The only plus side is they supply it with 2 batteries...but still, would have been far more effective to go with more compact and traditional style lipo battery packs

The New Polarstar Paintball "Airsoft" Fusion Gearbox?
    *Shivers*

Firekitten wrote: »
    You realise how much more space that would take? if tm hadn't put that in thier mp7, you could fit a small lipo, Oh wait, I did.

Plus those contact plates are a terribly inefficient power transfer system.

Just cant let the dog have his bone can you? :pac:
    OR you could just say "whatever.....have fun" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

• Advertisement

Just cant let the dog have his bone can you? :pac:
    OR you could just say "whatever.....have fun" :D
    why? am I not allowed to disagree or something?

I don't like the idea myself, I posted, and said so, and said 'why'. It's nothing to do with the guy... welcome to a forum.

Diceman: nice! I still have my old limited edition TM around here somewhere! memories!

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with me you may do so if you wish just like anyone else but I cant help but feel a certain condescending tone in your replies and you seem to love tooting your own horn.

By the way the "you cant let the dog have its bone" post was a joke so take it handy although I suppose I was making the point that you just like arguing

Also dont remember asking for your opinion so I think I'l just ignore what you have to say from here on in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Also dont remember asking for your opinion so I think I'l just ignore what you have to say from here on in :D

Wtf? Umm ... welcome to the world of forums. Posting means typically giving your opinion unless you are posting hard fact. If you are not prepared to accept that people may provide opinions that may or may not vary with what you say; then don't post. It's that simple.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with me you may do so if you wish just like anyone else but I cant help but feel a certain condescending tone in your replies and you seem to love tooting your own horn.

By the way the "you cant let the dog have its bone" post was a joke so take it handy although I suppose I was making the point that you just like arguing

I apologise If you percive a condescending tone. It is not intended. If I post, its not to you, its to your post. the comments alone.

I do not, for the record, like arguing, wtf?

Anyway, this is derailing AGAIN. So can we please get back on topic (IE, news) without all this argument mongering?

Lemming wrote: »
    Wtf? Umm ... welcome to the world of forums. Posting means typically giving your opinion unless you are posting hard fact. If you are not prepared to accept that people may provide opinions that may or may not vary with what you say; then don't post. It's that simple.

ah was wondering when you were going to show up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I believe you can take your handbags this way lads

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=464

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

I apologise If you percive a condescending tone. It is not intended.

Your not sorry in the slightest, your tone and your condesending attitude are well intended and more importantly consistent - its why you have had a run in with nearly every single regular poster here.
    Nearly all of the time there is a bitch session your right there ether starting it or refusing to drop it. Your attitute stinks frankly and it comes accross in nearly every post here.

We have all encountered people like youin real life and frankly we all know your type - opinionated, arrogant, completely self involved and unable to see past your own ego.

I dont post on everything I see here , I nether have the experience or the want to... but I am sick to death of sitting back watching you throw your oversized opinion about.
    I do not, for the record, like arguing, wtf?

Go on.. just search your username and count the amount of posts involved in bitch sessions here. Now compare it to anyone else with the same post count. Yeah.... you DO like arguing.

Anyway, this is derailing AGAIN. So can we please get back on topic (IE, news) without all this argument mongering?

You constantly do this.... throw your ego into a discussion, snipe back and forth with someone, claim moral highground and blame others for going off topic? Get off your high horse and immature stroppy little girl attitude.

/end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Dear god, I hope nobody thinkin of starting Airsoft thinks this is what its like. just setting a bad example of ourselves. *Lefty rolls eyes and shakes head*

every orchard has a few rotten apples :)

And some apples are clearly much slower than others...to ripen of course

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    And some apples are clearly much slower than others...to ripen of course

and thats regarding who exactly?

and thats regarding who exactly?

Apples. Was my post not clear enough?

though you were referring to users sorry :)

Glad we got the confusion out of the way. Now, if everyone is quite finished, anybody have any airsoft news?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hmmmm What part of attack the post not the poster is not so simple in the rules?

Warning issued.

hightower1 wrote: »
    Your not sorry in the slightest, your tone and your condesending attitude are well intended and more importantly consistent - its why you have had a run in with nearly every single regular poster here.
    Nearly all of the time there is a bitch session your right there ether starting it or refusing to drop it. Your attitute stinks frankly and it comes accross in nearly every post here.

We have all encountered people like youin real life and frankly we all know your type - opinionated, arrogant, completely self involved and unable to see past your own ego.

I dont post on everything I see here , I nether have the experience or the want to... but I am sick to death of sitting back watching you throw your oversized opinion about.

Go on.. just search your username and count the amount of posts involved in bitch sessions here. Now compare it to anyone else with the same post count. Yeah.... you DO like arguing.

You constantly do this.... throw your ego into a discussion, snipe back and forth with someone, claim moral highground and blame others for going off topic? Get off your high horse and immature stroppy little girl attitude.

/end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

hightower1 wrote: »

/end.

If you actually read half of her posts you would realise she just gives advice and
    corrects people when theyre wrong so there is no need for going mental man.

also i saw that inokatsu fn p9 a few pages back
    anyone know anything about how dear its gonna be?

and i also saw this somewhere http://noairsoftforoldmen.blogspot.com/2011/03/tt-33-tokarev-by-kwa-review-sorta.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

<snip>

.....anyway as regards news think this is new, not sure but those of us with open bolt WE gbbrs can now use co2
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Magazines_WE_GBB_WE_30rds_CO2_Magazine_for_WE_SCAR_M4_Black_OPEN_BOLT_Version.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Nice one Horse84. Was going to order the mag's straight from RA Tech as they had looked the cheapest option with the outlets that had them in stock but postage works out cheaper from Redwolf.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Horse84 wrote: »
    <snip>
    If you want to discuss mod action then take it to pm, not on-thread. :)

Advertisement