Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

andy_g wrote: »
    and will be going back to it when i have the funds

<snip andy you can still see it though>

*on topic anyone find out any more info on the mechanical limiter on the rifle i posted about?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

i think its basically just this sort of system
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalog/product/gallery/id/19214/image/90263/

looks cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

thermo wrote: »
    *on topic anyone find out any more info on the mechanical limiter on the rifle i posted about?

Most of the Well MB models have had those limiters on them since Feb this year. It's just a little bit of plastic inside the piston nozzle they're normally red in colour. :)

http://www.airsoftactionmagazine.com/

now available in ireland, not a bad read!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

http://www.airsoftactionmagazine.com/

now available in ireland, not a bad read!

'Tis not free though, I'll stick with SitRep - I need that cash for other airsoft bits and pieces that I don't really need but want to get anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I saw that floating around the shelves of WS Smiths the other week. The pricing for the virtual copy is a sham; same price as a physical copy which by rights costs more to produce & distribute? Pfffft, no thanks.

Also, iFail only mobile version. The power of the fail is strong with this one ...

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    'Tis not free though, I'll stick with SitRep - I need that cash for other airsoft bits and pieces that I don't really need but want to get anyway.

Well done, that man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Standard/Carbine & OSW versions of what looks like a copy
    of the Classic Army Branded SA58 Series (AKA modern FN-FAL's)
    (If its truly a Clone hopefully the mags are compatible with CA)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/agm-sa58-rifle-aeg-long-handguard.html
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/agm-sa58-carbine-aeg-short-handguard.html
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/agm-sa58-osw-aeg-folding-stock.html

AGM-AEG-2010D_1_MARK.jpg

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

This looks just about ready to go from WE
    374831_250943451626782_165830010138127_656649_729259970_n.jpg
    375360_250943584960102_165830010138127_656654_1269607609_a.jpg
    plus more teasers from WE
    this looks interesing
    319214_250938901627237_165830010138127_656644_1827132609_n.jpg
    few more odds and ends as well
    possibly a g18c variant and an mp5??
    313145_250938811627246_165830010138127_656641_796571280_n.jpg
    310595_250938868293907_165830010138127_656643_1262067308_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Just make a normal AKM or AK74M WE tech, and stop messing about with these Westernised AKs. Even CoD has these ArmaKs now ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

Just make a normal AKM or AK74M WE tech, and stop messing about with these Westernised AKs. Even CoD has these ArmaKs now ffs.

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

They're what the kids who can't tell the difference between Medal of Duty 64,000 and Airsoft want and therefore where the money is.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

The way I see it, if they have the basic shape of an ak and all the internals sorted, it won't be hard for some aftermarket company to make wooden furniture for them. That's if they don't release it themselves, just using the railed version as a prototype maybe?

MonkeyGuy wrote: »
    The way I see it, if they have the basic shape of an ak and all the internals sorted, it won't be hard for some aftermarket company to make wooden furniture for them. That's if they don't release it themselves, just using the railed version as a prototype maybe?

would R/S wooden furniture not fit? :confused:

would R/S wooden furniture not fit? :confused:

That'd work too! :P

What Puding said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Hand guards would fit, you would need a new receiver to fit a wooden stock

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

agree completely, cant stand the tactical mods on ak's.
    they just never look right.
    i dont even mind them not using wood, but the moulded grips with all the ridges as in that pic just look wrong. and i'll mention nothing about the armalite style stocks.

the only version i would exclude from my distaste for the ArmaK rifles is the Red Jacket integrally suppressed AK.

RTS_ZK_SD_4dd15f8703a7d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

As much as I love annoying AK purists, that's a hideous monstrosity. Killing it with fire would be too good for it. It should be placed aboard a rocket composed of cobalt alloy, ceramic and an enormous heat shield and fired into the centre of the sun.

NakedDex wrote: »
    As much as I love annoying AK purists, that's a hideous monstrosity. Killing it with fire would be too good for it. It should be placed aboard a rocket composed of cobalt alloy, ceramic and an enormous heat shield and fired into the centre of the sun.

dont sit on the fence, tell us how you really feel :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

NakedDex wrote: »

Jesus Dex - really making sure it makes it to the sun, aren't ya?

It's closer than the nearest black hole, and I don't want it's existence to last any longer than necessary, but I do want to be absolutely assured of it's permanent and unflattering destruction.
    At least in feeding it to the core of a gas giant, we can rest assured in the knowledge of it's final moments actually being noble, as it feeds matter to a star to produce an attosecond, maybe even a full femtosecond, of light as it's atomic structure is disassembled and erased from the cosmos.

I feel sorry for Alan B. Poor chap is probably afraid to write any more replies! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Alan b. wrote: »
    WANT !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I love AKs but thats a fúcking abomination.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

nice little accessory for anyone using a go pro, an nvg mount for helmets

http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/nvg-mount/

It's a nice mount, but the head strap is cheaper and fits fine on a lot of helmets. There's also a helmet mount for half the price that lets you mount it on non-nvg helmets.
    I really should sell my GoPro and get the newer model. The one I have is great, but I really want that 60fps recording at 720p.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

whydave wrote: »
    WANT !!!!!!

Could be made...

So could the rocket. Consider this a warning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Send it to the atom smasher at Cern.

Advertisement