Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

=====

Manufacture : King Arms LOTS of Products

Orginal Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    Hi all,

It has been awhile since last update. Here come the newest items we have for you guys, enjoy!

Display Stand for AEG - M4 / M16
    Display Stand for AEG - M14
    Display Stand for AEG - G36
    Display Stand for AEG - G3

We have these new AEG stand for you, now you can display your beloved AEG anywhere you want without drilling all the holes and stuff. Now we have 3 styles, which can fit Marui M4/M16, M14, and G36 series AEG.

M4 Enhanced Carbine - Modstock BK w/ pipe and 1400mAh-9.6V
    M4 Enhanced Carbine Modstock - BK w/ pipe
    M4 Enhanced Carbine Modstock - BK

Modified your gun and ran out of space for your battery? We have this enhanced Modstock for you all to solve the problem. With our special designed pipe, it is capable to store a 9.6V battery and provide a very well balance at the same time. We have the Modstock with pipe and Intellect 1400mAh battery pack, Modstock with pipe pack, and Modstock only pack to suit your need.

M7A1 Sling Mount

We have this new and fresh 2 sides sling mount just came in. left-handed? Right-handed? Doesn't matter anymore.

In the AEG world, we are constantly looking for more powerful and long lasting battery for our guns. Look no further, KA got you these next generation Lithium batteries to bring you to all the fun that you deserved. We have different voltages and sizes to choose from, and we also carry the protective circuit board, balance charging chip and charger. Lithium battery needs special attention so you better know what you will get into or ask your dealer before using. Use them at your own risk.

11.1V 1600mAh 15C Lithium Battery
    11.1V 2000mAh 15C Lithium Battery
    11.1V 2200mAh 15C Lithium Battery
    11.1V 4400mAh 20C Lithium Battery
    11.1V 1100mAh 15C Lithium Battery
    11.1V 1300mAh 12CLithium Battery - AK Type
    11.1V 1600mAh 12C Lithium Battery - Twins Type
    11.1V Li-Poly Battery Protective Circuit Board
    12.6V 900mA Li-Poly Battery Charger w/ Balance Charging Chip

This is it for this time. in the coming update, you will see our brand new AEG. Stay tune!

Mark

ka_update_2408.jpg

=====

Product : King Arms: Galil SAR

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    This is it. King Arms announced Galil SAR with following features:

capable to store batteries up to 12V
    official liecensed markings
    blowback system
    flip up night sight
    side folding stock
    dummy left side fire selector

Expect a review, click to supersize. Shalom!

ka_galil_2408.jpg

=====

=====

galil_11.jpg

galil_10.jpg

=====

=====

Product : VFC ELGM

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php

Prototype pictures

VFC_EGLM_BARREL.jpg
    VFC_EGLM_Test_Model_1.jpg
    VFC_EGLM_Test_Model_2.jpg

=====

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

The KingArms Galil looks sweet ,would love both the sar and mar ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

I didn't think much of scars, until this day....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

That Gali SAR looks mint. Where can I buy?

release date is simple this month for the series expect it to be into next month before we can get are hands on them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

VFC scar with EGLM would be sweet., i'd love one of them eotechs too. i hope they plan on adding the trigger mech to that.,

from the attached notes, this are just the prototypes the trigger units will of course be complete for when there shipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

I'm desperatly trying to scrape money together for a Star AW .338 before the sale ends! Anyone know if they're hot? or easily downgradable

• Advertisement

"Bullets" has one, you could drop him a PM about it., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

They are unless you have a PCS valve installed on it, a custom job in itself. Redwolf will install it before shipping it, but it'll be hot without it.

Dang, I sent them an email so fingers crossed they can do just that... but I doubt it

have not seen a regulator system available anywhere else other than redwolf myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

As far as I know, the PCS Redwolf install is a copy of the Tanaka PCS that they get made for themselves. They don't call it a PCS, but that's exactly what it is.

Bummer, thanks lads

=====

Products : Star M60/Mk43 Mag New Design

Orginal SOurce : http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1198&osCsid=05962f78b7b49bb310b1bd8d92cef440
    New design Box mag for Star M60E4 / MK43,
    It will turns on when you pull the trigger, and off when you stopped shooting.
    *****You need to solder 2 wires on the 2 poles of the motor. (wires included)*****.

Anyone who has had the star m60/mk43 will know they aeg is great but the mags make you want to scream so this got my interest, can not even mind it the star site, might have to give it a try.

st-m60drum-01.jpg
    st-m60drum-03.jpg

=====

More MG pics from rsov

pd1.jpg
    pd2.jpg
    pd3.jpg
    pd4.jpg
    pd5.jpg
    pd7.jpg
    pd8.jpg

=====

I worked on one of those Star M60s the other day, god knows what they were thinking when they decided to fit it with a plastic gearbox.,

star seem to like there polymer/plastic gear boxes, anyway i've never had a problem with the gearbox just the bloody mag:(

ive had a problem!, the bleedin thing sheared the front of the cylinder clean off., :(

• Advertisement

oww not nice, if you have the gearbox apart i would fit a delayer to help with the feeding

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

HAHAHAHAH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iE52F_LCTo

yes a sub 1000 dollar minigun!!!!! LOL

courtesy of arnies....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

HAHAHAHAH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iE52F_LCTo

yes a sub 1000 dollar minigun!!!!! LOL

courtesy of arnies....

We were looking at that last night. Didnt see anything on prices...but under $1000 is feasable. The issue is, can it be downgraded from 1.2-1.5 down to sub 1J. It appears to be all electric. And I'm guessing its single barrell fire like all the others cept the "toy"-something or other that has 6 pistons and needs a huge lead acid to power it.

Also, anyone seen with the shorty will be asking for whatver they get. Well, either version in Dex's opinion...

from all i read its simply a copy of the existing more expensive model, will cost cutting to lower the price, know i know you can cut down the cost as you do not have the development side of things to pay for, but will have to see what the quality is like in the end, still as impractical as hell but one great conversation piece :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Saw a promo video for that a few months ago, any news on a release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Puding wrote: »
    from all i read its simply a copy of the existing more expensive model, will cost cutting to lower the price, know i know you can cut down the cost as you do not have the development side of things to pay for, but will have to see what the quality is like in the end, still as impractical as hell but one great conversation piece :)

Impractical for some. Not for others.... *cough cough, paul, cough cough*

impractical my ar*e!, Im getting one., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

vtec wrote: »
    impractical my ar*e!, Im getting one., :D

1, im trying to work out how I can carry 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

kd, apparently the us company that rebadges, echo1, has then out already so it must be soonish, my guess is for christmas....

time to watch predator again me thinks LOL....

say hello to ole painless.....

• Advertisement

echo1 had a model at this year shotshow i have some pictures somewhere can not recall where thought :(

Advertisement