Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152202590-Replika-pistoletu-Model-59-czarny.html
    CO2 Makarov coming out soon. Wingun are the crowd that make revolvers without hop up right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

thermo wrote: »
    you said that about my AUG HBAR....... till you bought it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah but now thats a thing of beauty ;) but an m4 with ak stuff no

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

andy_g wrote: »
    You just caused my eyes to bleed with that god ugly creation.

at least it is based on a real world firearm :)

Puding wrote: »
    at least it is based on a real world firearm :)

While true it should be smelted down and thrown into history secret cupboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Crye Precision have launched four new versions of Multicam. The patterns are the same, just the colours have changed.

http://multicampattern.com/
    MultiCam®: The base – the original combat-proven pattern that offers the widest range of environmental effectiveness – ideally suited for apparel & gear that must be employed throughout mixed or varied environments.
    MultiCam Arid™: A pattern intended for open sand and rock – ideally suited for apparel when working exclusively in bright open desert terrain.
    MultiCam Tropic™: A pattern intended for deep verdant jungle use – ideally suited for apparel when working exclusively in a dense jungle environment.
    MultiCam Alpine™: A pattern intended for snow-covered areas – ideally suited for over-garments and gear covers when/where snow cover is present.
    MultiCam Black™: While not a geographically-based pattern, MultiCam Black™ gives law enforcement groups a sharp and authoritative presence suited to domestic L.E. operations where projecting a strong and distinct image is a critical concern. MultiCam Black™ is designed to complement a wide range of existing armor and gear colors (for instance, green or black vests both look well-matched when paired with MultiCam Black™ uniforms).

Doesn't Multicam Tropic look a lot like the Tropical version of DPM?

In other news, The Australians have decided to have yet another version made. It will be called the Australian MultiCam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU) and will use the AMP screens they paid Crye a fortune for last year, but with DPCU colours.
    http://soldiersystems.net/2013/11/27/australian-multicam-camouflage-uniform

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Does this mean that Multicam doesn't work in all environments? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Lemming wrote: »

Not even in the dark apparently

Gatling wrote: »
    Not even in the dark apparently

But the Elite (leet, or elitest.) among us like to use it and so do the Us Military :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

andy_g wrote: »
    But the Elite (leet, or elitest.) among us like to use it and so do the Us Military :eek:

Yes we do!!! (Well MTP, but really the same thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

src mp41 full real wood and steel
    limited edition
    Dear santa......

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152202339-SR-41-submachine-gun-replica-Limited-Edition.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

slightly cheaper mags for KWA KRISS VECTOR owners on ehobby.

Quick Overview
    Apple Airsoft 50rd Spare Magazine for KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB
    -- Full Metal Made with Polymer Spacer
    -- 50 Rounds Loading Capacity
    -- For KWA KRISS Vector Airsoft Gas Blowback GBB Sub-Machine Gun

linky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Lemming wrote: »

Perhaps.
    But multicam is a product like any other and profits have to keep ticking over.
    Like manufacturing and marketing the perfect phone, only to release a new perfect phone the next year.

Someone with better Photoshop skills than I should make a photo of Steve Jobs wearing a Black MultiCam poloneck and saying "This is the best MultiCam we've ever made".

OzCam wrote: »
    Someone with better Photoshop skills than I should make a photo of Steve Jobs wearing a Black MultiCam poloneck and saying "This is the best MultiCam we've ever made".

Have you seen the Google battle bot yet

Yeah, twitter had that story within minutes. It took the main media 3 days to notice.

Goooooooooooooooogle will probably use the technology for other products, they've said that the existing contracts with DARPA for the noisiest pack mule in the world will be honoured. Not sure how these robots will be used in The War On Privacy, but we'll see soon enough.

Yeah, twitter had that story within minutes. It took the main media 3 days to notice.

Goooooooooooooooogle will probably use the technology for other products, they've said that the existing contracts with DARPA for the noisiest pack mule in the world will be honoured. Not sure how these robots will be used in The War On Privacy, but we'll see soon enough.

Google - bots

Amazon - Aerial Drone deliveries

SKYNET lives

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

1503224_10152040705908950_1752778350_n.jpg

It seems like some one is going out of their way to make this design worse and worse

but on some strange level I'm really compelled to get one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Only problem is, it would have no seams so you couldn't get in or out of it, and if you didn't charge it every 2 hours it would stop working.. :/

That one with the MP5K style handle isn't too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

It looks incredibly unbalanced.

How do you shoot the grenade launcher or the rifle or both or at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Growler!!! wrote: »
    It looks incredibly unbalanced.

How do you shoot the grenade launcher or the rifle or both or at all?

I would hazard a guess and say "pull the triggers like any other gun" bud.how did you ever pass your TOET's buddy ha ha

That one with the MP5K style handle isn't too bad.

Anyone got the number for Dundrum? I think a patient has escaped and taken over Hande Hoche!'s computer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Not sure if this is common news to everyone but myself... But this website is handy enough to decide what rails and whatnot to use in your new build!
    http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/index.php
    Just thought I'd say... Just for you lads out there who buy new receivers,etc then discover it doesnt suit your gun :P
    For example, here is a quick Masada DMR style gun I quickly made :D
    myweapon1_zps0ab45458.jpg

That looks like a clone of the Inokatsu, right down to the weight

Interesting, would make sense given their AKs and the Inokatsu versions. Disappointed they never went ahead with a Galil line. Still their VSS will be hopefully be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

• Advertisement

ShotShow Airsoft goodness

Kwa haven't let the kriss licence loss stop them producing something pretty similar

ICS TransforM4 ebb split gear box kinda looking forward to this one myself

M&P full auto pistol

Advertisement