Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Hideous yes but practical as hell, especially if you use a scope a lot and find that you need a cheekpiece but want a lighter rifle than a full stock option.

And this is airsoft, for the most part, who gives a toss about the charging handles functionality (other than ICS users who need it to get at the hop)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

More "tactical" moulded plastic TBH.

Epic yawnz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Hideous yes but practical as hell, especially if you use a scope a lot and find that you need a cheekpiece but want a lighter rifle than a full stock option.

And this is airsoft, for the most part, who gives a toss about the charging handles functionality (other than ICS users who need it to get at the hop)?

Every one of my armalites needs the charging handle free to access the hop? I was under the impression the majority did?

NakedDex wrote: »
    Every one of my armalites needs the charging handle free to access the hop? I was under the impression the majority did?

Not G&G M16A3 anyway ... I was under the impression that it was a feature seen on ICS models and a few others only?

just goes to show the different conclusions differing experiences can lead you to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i just think its unrealistic and kinda "paintballizing" airsoft, we distinguish ourselves from paintball by the fact that we are using realistic looking kit. I wouldnt be into this at all.

actually, i think this is the first time ive ever aggreed fully with sam., :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

im impressed a magpul item that exists in the real work(admittedly there not as high in the real world) and airsoft that people do not like :)

Anyone notice this on ebaybanned? i wonder if there gonna be selling them., :D

Id buy it, just because hes in multicam.,lol
    evbhobby.jpg

They have this fancy new RIS front end too.,:)

RAS2%20KAC%20a.jpg

That rail is actually just a tad nifty looking. I reckon you could squeeze a battery in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

do ya not think the lip stick on the figure is a bit much lol
    *rethinking what i actually think about you*

Masada wrote: »
    evbhobby.jpg

Is it just me... or does that realllllllly look like Defenderdude?

• Advertisement

No, i think he looks quite fetching actually...

:D

I might buy the rail for my CQB-H actually.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Holy Sh1t!

Dassss Roiiiishshhhhhh!

Masada wrote: »
    No, i think he looks quite fetching actually...

I might buy the rail for my CQB-H actually.,

Methinks that would solve my M4 foregrip wobble problem too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Aidan in a good few years time maybe! Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

RA Tech: Negative adjust system
    More YouTube goodness, this time from RA-Tech: they developed a Negative adjust system: for the new design,you can rotate the turner to adjust the FPS and blow back power. . Video is very informative:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

lolz @ defenderdude action figures hahaha, awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

really does look like him haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

found this on and thought it looks cool

http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/DDKit.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Seriously, when are ebaybanned releasing the DefenderDude doll, i want one, then i can be awesome too.

Thats a nice MP5, looks like a clone of the G&G. If its half as good as the G&G it'll be a winner.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

was wondering how long it'd take for clone electric blowbacks to start coming in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Of course, being Americans, they don't just call it an Under Body Armour Combat Shirt and be done with it...

Tactical Response Combat Shirt

I've dealt with Patriot before, they're top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

Just seen these on UNCompany site.

KA-ag-24_banner.jpg

ka-ag-15-wo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Just saw a poster on Arnies for Spartan Imports showing a new Urban Assault rifle - has a box near the bottom mentioning a new X-series 2009 Gearbox. Anybody know anything about this??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Just seen these on UNCompany site.

ka-ag-15-wo.jpg

ooh id love that furniture on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

sci-ops wrote: »
    Just saw a poster on Arnies for Spartan Imports showing a new Urban Assault rifle - has a box near the bottom mentioning a new X-series 2009 Gearbox. Anybody know anything about this??

looks a lot like a noveske m4 as for the xseries looks like a upgrdaded standard version 2
    air nozzle with oring
    spring guide
    7mm bearings

over on rsov the have the long barrel P90 the PS90

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

bullets wrote: »

i feel like a cheap whore saying this but...with the right stock and a silencer that might be kinda cool.

Advertisement