Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

cue tidal wave of aug abuse

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

cue tidal wave of aug abuse

motivator1267319.jpg

Nothing to see here people back on topic please:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I don't get it, is it because it looks like laser gun from start trek?

That'd be the XM8 you're thinking of.

I have a couple of those Magpul handguards already on the way, I'll let you know what they're like.
    Prediction: Awesome

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thats a fine looking piece of kit that TAVOR, I'm in touch with Ares at the mo to find out if theres any accurate release dates on it. I would imagine the price tag of about 600 would be accurate, thats about what the Scar cost when it came out too.

I just bought a set of those magpul hand gaurds too., they should make my CQB-H front end look a little more modern., :)

I'm looking forward to the Tavor, it's been long enough on the wanted list of half the airsofters of the planet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

i would in my tits pay 600 for it...id love one, but that is too much..il wait for JG to release it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

G3-Nut wrote: »
    i would in my tits pay 600 for it...id love one, but that is too much..il wait for JG to release it:rolleyes:

pffffttt

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Puding wrote: »
    im hopeing that is with the mars sight, like the ares g36

speaking of mars sights i spotted two on pdf augs the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

must have been arw members

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I just don't get it, the tavor's appeal, I don't even understand why people like them, let alone see it for myself.

Its fussy looking, too much plastic and vents, it looks overdone and superfluos in many of its details.

I don't get it, is it because it looks like laser gun from start trek?

Ah shut it Sam!

Firearms tech has come a long way since 1947!

And the Tavor is as eighties as it gets...it's like eighties synth, it's **** and it's ugly as fcuk. But everyone loves it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

im in love...........

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Was really looking forward to the KA ARM, but there's just something missing about it - I'm not sure what exactly, but I think that the VFC and Hexagon ones look much better....

Think I'm pretty decided on the VFC....

have to agree the steel finish is far far nicer than the matt KA finish

have to agree the steel finish is far far nicer than the matt KA finish

are vfc bringing the Galil arm out to?
    either way i'd get one that and the Tavor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Anyone see this post on arnies? http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=162708 Apparently the 60th anniversary celebrations of communism in the PRC will have an effect on airsoft manufacturers over there.

well we call it vfc but its trading under the Avalon name

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=AVA-AEG-GALIL_cat_Avalon%20AEGs

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

That's a nice looking piece of kit

Checks wallet:(

ah yeah ive seen that at 700 dollary doo's ill kepp me hand in me pocket for the min and look for the furniture for my own

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Stick to your keyring!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Stick to your keyring!

Yep, it's definatly more than just a killing pwning machine.

• Advertisement

Regarding the Ares Tavor,
    ARESUSA wrote:
    ARES USA has had the prototype TAR21 inc MARS sight in since mid Jan. We where displaying it at the Shot Show.

The fps on this rifle is 330-350. This rifle is not yet scheduled for a release in the USA. There are still some things that have to be tied up in regards to this weapon. I can confirm that once these issues have been resolved the MAP on this rifle is approx $500 inc scope and warranty if purchased through an ARES USA authorized dealer.

500dolla is a decent price, that about €390 and good to haer the sight is included.,:)

It's for sale in Japan for $800 now!

i'll wait a while before forking out for it., it'll come down.,:D

another small bit of news,
    a lot of people ask on here, where they can get deans connectors, heres some for 2.50.,:)
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3440&currency=eur
    vns_7003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Masada wrote: »
    Regarding the Ares Tavor,

500dolla is a decent price, that about €390 and good to haer the sight is included.,:)

Thats a good deal if the sight is anyway decent, probably just a basic red dot seeing as it's for airsoft.

Did they say if it's the CTAR or the TAR version they are releasing first. Should be easy to convert between them two anyway but the MTAR has a different stock design if they are going to do that version aswell it might take longer.

Beast ASI wrote: »
    It's for sale in Japan for $800 now!

Link? I'm tired of waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

NakedDex wrote: »
    Link? I'm tired of waiting.

Why not get a bulk order, I'm sure there must be at least 5 of us waiting for one of these:D.

http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/?sid=1491976&pgid=connectors

another good place for parts, also go excellent customs battery's, not the cheapest or the most expensive but they ave never let me down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

Sorry to ask as its probaly not part of this thread,but were is the best place to get a second hand airsoft beretta etc??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/?sid=1491976&pgid=connectors

another good place for parts, also go excellent customs battery's, not the cheapest or the most expensive but they ave never let me down

component-shop.co.uk i've found to be very good too

• Advertisement

Cheapbatterypacks.com sell the Elite cells - Best battery cells everrrrr!
    www.onlybatterypacks.com is great as well - Especially for the list of models that the battery will fit into. Also do elite cells :)

Dex: On Arnies.

Advertisement