Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You know what...

I like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

burn it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I like that too., I might make one of them., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Masada wrote: »

for me??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Pfffhh....that's timid compared to what I had in mind.
    Where's the m203? Where's the tan paint job?
    The laser? The kitchen sink!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Dude there is a fair amount of tan going on there...could be more though I suppose... Timid it may be compared to your brain child but I actually like it. Now... how to convince the rest of the ghosts that m4s are old news...hmmm ;):pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

It is an inferior rifle.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

i like it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Me likes, all it needs is an ares scar type launcher:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

whoever designed that had a brain fart...and one that was produced from Guinness and peanuts mixed with some cabbage....

would not be my cup of tea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Not bad! I wouldn't mind having one.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Tacticool Aks = Puddle of puke!

Cant remember who said that, but its very relevant.

EDIT: Zero19 did, its in Sh1t Happens sig above XD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Here again is where I differ from the majority (or apparent majority).
    I like it :p

EDIT: If that didn't get your goat, an RPK drum mag would look savage on it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

hahahah, i see someone has left feedback on ebaybanned about defenderdude and the new modelling contract he has! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

hahahah, i see someone has left feedback on ebaybanned about defenderdude and the new modelling contract he has! LOL

I will be modelling the exact loadout at the milsim on sunday. I will also be selling a limited number of special edition mini-me's, with the Mazda, sorry Masada suggested modification - pull string and it says "Bejassus, das ritttteee - up da boggers";)

Cheaper than ebaybanned too - he's only selling the knock-off unlicenced Bog standard edition (doesnt come with the extra belly, genuine ball and crack-sweat soaked bdu's and most especially - realistic wonky joints that squeak and crack when moved.:p

ye shower of feckers:o:o:o
    Who started this anyway?:D

mp44 out on rsov

Im not even messing lads, i want to build that tactical Ak., :D

does anyone know where i'll get the parts? are they off the shelf or custom? i like that rail that replaces the upper wooden grip on a normal one, the m4 type grip looks the biz too.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Im not even messing lads, i want to build that tactical Ak., :D

does anyone know where i'll get the parts? are they off the shelf or custom? i like that rail that replaces the upper wooden grip on a normal one, the m4 type grip looks the biz too.,

About 2/3 of the way down the page.

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm

Oh, and if you do build it = EPIC FAIL :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Thats the only AK i like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

About 2/3 of the way down the page.

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm

Oh, and if you do build it = EPIC FAIL :p

Nah it's closer to the Landarms kits. The rail goes from the gas block, the whole way to about an inch into the receiver. The ones on that site are just polymer foregrips with short rail pieces. The Landarms kits aren't exactly the same as that, but they're not far off it.

• Advertisement

the ak is based of a ak105 by the looks of things, the upper hand guard is a UltiMAK style rail both vfc and kings arms make a copy, can not see enough of the lower hand guard to make an ID of that, pistol grip looks a custom job, I've never seen personally a realsteel or airsoft magpul grip for an ak (does not mean they do not exist thought), silencer looks like an DYTAC SCAR QD Silencer, Inokatsu used to make mags like that but never seen them for sale, the stock is a standard magpul job with check rest, you would need something like this http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=LCT-PK-61_srch_lct or kings arms so the stock tube on its own or a stock adapter http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=KA-ACC-AK03_srch_king%20arms

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Puding wrote: »
    the ak is based of a ak105 by the looks of things, the upper hand guard is a UltiMAK style rail both vfc and kings arms make a copy, can not see enough of the lower hand guard to make an ID of that, pistol grip looks a custom job, I've never seen personally a realsteel or airsoft magpul grip for an ak (does not mean they do not exist thought), silencer looks like an DYTAC SCAR QD Silencer, Inokatsu used to make mags like that but never seen them for sale, the stock is a standard magpul job with check rest, you would need something like this http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=LCT-PK-61_srch_lct or kings arms so the stock tube on its own or a stock adapter http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=KA-ACC-AK03_srch_king%20arms

knock it off puding you giving that Masada fella ideas and i know a few people getting sick at the thoughts of one of them hope they make the milsim tomorow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

saw yesterday on the way into work

pixel_trans.gifPA-BC-PEQ15BK-AG-1.jpg
    Click To Enlarge
    PA-BC-PEQ15BK-AG-1.jpg
    Click To Enlarge
    Specification:
    - Nylon-reinforced ABS Construction
    - With Red Laser
    - Fit Standard 20mm Rail
    - Sticker Set Included
    - Holds GEP-BA-11.1-1300-LI-AG 3-Cell Li-ion Battery ( Not Included ) Or 8.4 Mini Type Custom Battery

Weight: 90.00g pixel_trans.gif
    I've never ordered from them before but its was $40 plus shipping of $24 i think came in at just over €50 so i said what the hell i post a review when it appears

Heres the link for the black one
    http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=8980

theirs a flood of peq15s at the moment, the clone ones, vfc king arms, pro arms, never been a fan of peq box but at least this one is a little more pleasing to the eye

wahay! nice one puding, im well on me way to a tacti-cool AK., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Puding wrote: »
    theirs a flood of peq15s at the moment, the clone ones, vfc king arms, pro arms, never been a fan of peq box but at least this one is a little more pleasing to the eye

This one is the first i've seen at a resonable price with a laser in it and room for the batt, wanted to pick up a laser for the warehouse but wanted one that didn't look too outta place or look like a toy or torch

The Madbull AGX launcher now availible in tan, this would look the shizzle on a Masada and tan Scar :)

http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=76
    Mad Bull Airsoft: AGX in tan available (except in USA)
    Simon from Mad Bull sent in news about availability of AGX launcher in tan colour:

USA Edition will be available soon. Outside USA, you can purchase it now.

Limited 100 pcs Tan color Perfect for your Desert Combat Weapons!
    3335351133_c25153c170_o.jpg

The whole bleedin point of an ak is the receiver is a flat piece of steel folded into a box, with rivits through it.

A polymer one will need metal reinforcements anyway, its just tan now, paint would do that, and cost a fraction of the price. Its another stoopid product from "magpul", ie, a company named after a plastic version of something that was used for years as a bit of tape and string.

Reinventing the wheel and making it square, and out of expensive plastic, magpul.

Any hoo, dunnes are doing polycarbonate lens glasses for a tenner, got a pair today, well up to multiple shots to the lens, even less marked than the lidl lens', and the frame seems less brittle, not news, but another option in eyewear ;)
    I'd always reccomend testing non airsoft specific glasses with no mercy, I had a very ****ty pair of lidls that failed, so be careful.

The whole bleedin point of an ak is the receiver is a flat piece of steel folded into a box, with rivits through it.

A polymer one will need metal reinforcements anyway, its just tan now, paint would do that, and cost a fraction of the price. Its another stoopid product from "magpul", ie, a company named after a plastic version of something that was used for years as a bit of tape and string.

Reinventing the wheel and making it square, and out of expensive plastic, magpul.

You could apply that logic to anything though sam, what if we had a car on sale today that was exactly as it was designed 60 years ago, would it be as good as the mondeo's and corrolla's of today? i very much doubt it., :)
    The AK is a gun that can be improved apon but its appeal is its cheap production costs and mass produceability. If the russians were nearly as advanced with technology as the americans i have no doubt they'd be a the stage of welding an RIS to everything. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Dunnes??!?! You're kidding aren't you?

You'll spend 100s of euro on yet another gun, yet begrudge spending money on the only serious bit of protection an airsofter really needs? Are you out of your mind or what?

Most of us are lucky to still have two eyes. That's all you're issued with and replacements will not be available for a decade or two yet.

Normal safety glasses are good enough for changing springs in a workshop, and that's all they're designed for. Spend the money and get some proper goggles.

Advertisement