Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Some new bits on RSOV, The battery will fit in an MP5k, i might get one of these for my little custom jobby.,:)

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3464
    bat_0073.jpg

Love this silencer too,
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3467
    muz_0067.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Masada wrote: »
    lol., I think all credit for that one goes to moggy., although i'll hit you with my masada if you say it to my face again., :D

roflmao

thats hardly airsoft news lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Dell launches well 'ard laptop.

Wipe the appalling Vista off of it, and stick on one of those penguiny Linux whatchacallums. Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

OzCam wrote: »
    Dell launches well 'ard laptop.

Wipe the appalling Vista off of it, and stick on one of those penguiny Linux whatchacallums. Sorted!

Is malware the new weapon of choice for the jihadists?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

NakedDex wrote: »
    Actually the controls are closer to that of a G36 or SCAR. Raised, ambidextrous and off center selection.
    The Masada isn't a variant of anything, anymore than the Tavor is or the FN2000. There's such thing in the world as innovation, it usually occurs when you start from scratch with an original idea that improves on everything before it in it's class. But AK fanatics wouldn't know about that...

Yeah, they are just used to them working in the first place :)

not mentioning being the first to use synthetic magazines, quad stack mags and reciprocating weights to cancel out bolt movement impulse to name the few I know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

airsoft news, or kalash-head vs antikalash-head debate lol

G3-Nut wrote: »
    airsoft news, or kalash-head vs antikalash-head debate lol

Lol, I said that a page back, there should be a hidden sub forum all this nonsense should be sent to to languish in, and god love any one who requests access.

On that note I'm bowing out, despite appearances, I am aware of how ridiculous it is for an airsofter to be arguing over RS attributes, I like my taste in aegs, thats that :)

Lol, I said that a page back, there should be a hidden sub forum all this nonsense should be sent to to languish in, and god love any one who requests access.

On that note I'm bowing out, despite appearances, I am aware of how ridiculous it is for an airsofter to be arguing over RS attributes, I like my taste in aegs, thats that :)

in fairness it is probably the only airsoft debate i truly enjoy following! these kalash vs armalite debates full of 110% fact one minute to pure bizzarness at the next lol...constanly tense and fun lol...

i just stand on my pedastal of G3 awesomeness and laugh at you lot argue:cool:lol

G3-Nut wrote: »
    in fairness it is probably the only airsoft debate i truly enjoy following! these kalash vs armalite debates full of 110% fact one minute to pure bizzarness at the next lol...constanly tense and fun lol...

i just stand on my pedastal of G3 awesomeness and laugh at you lot argue:cool:lol

Terrorists use them, and westerners also, I think both camps could lay into you, lol!

Terrorists use them, and westerners also, I think both camps could lay into you, lol!

hell terrorists use m4s with eotech sights nowadays too...there even US registered m4s... thanks to a crooked contractor theres about 1200 on the loose...:mad:

• Advertisement

ROFL., I particularly enjoy baiting you on this very topic., :D i just do it for the craic. oh, and why do i always get typecast as the M4 fan? i don't particularly like the M4?

Andddd in other news today,
    The RPG is becoming available again, Judging by the ridiculous number of people emailing me about them after posting a vid on youtube, I expect these to be very popular., :)
    http://www.heavyasg.com/
    http://www.airsoftnews.eu/news.php

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

They're only making 3 apparently.

I don't see the appeal beyond being a prop though. It's the most impractical launcher ever made in airsoft (and I own some bloody impractical pieces)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

That Heavy Airsoft Gear ad almost reads like a ransom demand. Quote:

You can pay only 50 Euro for first and rest you
    will pay when We will send you photo of your RPG
    It will came in carton box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    That Heavy Airsoft Gear ad almost reads like a ransom demand. Quote:

You can pay only 50 Euro for first and rest you
    will pay when We will send you photo of your RPG
    It will came in carton box.

Yeah I was just thinking that myself :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

why do i always get typecast as the M4 fan? i don't particularly like the M4?

Go to your collection.

Count the number of M4's.

Moment of clarity.

Pretend that you didnt.

Continue claiming you are not Armaleet.

;)

Go to your collection.

Count the number of M4's.

Moment of clarity.

Pretend that you didnt.

Continue claiming you are not Armaleet.

;)

I only use them for the same reason army's do though., the compatability of the magazines. If everyone on my team would just go and buy a G36 tomorrow i'd be laughing., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I only use them for the same reason army's do though., the compatability of the magazines. If everyone on my team would just go and buy a G36 tomorrow i'd be laughing., :D

Sold mine cause im trying to be armaleet, when do i get inducted?

And I would consider the masada an m4 varient in essence.

Magpul took the M16 with the requirements of making the rifle more suitable to left handers, more efficent and more multi purpose.

Through design, the original idea was to keep as much m16 familiar parts as possible, but it turns out after the design was finally done, the barell was the only thing kept the same. However the new design, had the american solider in mind. To keep down costs of retraining a whole army, it needed to feel comfortable and at home.

I've masada fever, reading, watching videos etc. And everyone on says it feels right at home in the hands, an very armalite like. Even though aesthetically its completely different.

**** I can still reload as fast as any other armalite, so I'm happy.

Just waiting on the modular parts to start rolling out, if they ever do. I can see this gun becoming the one and only for me, should modular parts appear like the real thing. To convert it into a CQB weapon, long range sniper rifle and mid range support gun.

Come on A&K!!!!!

If they ever replace the m16 etc., I'd imagine the hk416 would win out, you only need to get a new upper receiver kit from HK, and its compatible with all current m4 shtuff.

The masada, well, its a whole new kit isnt it? And the controls are different, meaning you do have to re-train soldiers, no matter how similar it is, the HK is identical to the m4, this yoke is slightly different.

And Richie is the uber m4 fanboi, I mean, I own two AK variants, 3 american pistols, 1 american shotgun, 1 italian shotgun, 1 german pistol and a Czech machine pistol.

How many m4s Richie, how many jamlites is there now in that collection? :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

If anyone finds the topic be sure and return it back to the thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

hoplite wrote: »
    steering back on topic

saw this on http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

"I say, I think those Krauts are trying to kill us, what absolute rotters! Let's have at them, shall we?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

Spetzcong wrote: »
    "I say, I think those Krauts are trying to kill us, what absolute rotters! Let's have at them, shall we?"

Lol an absolute must for "A bridge too far" fans, the music has me sold anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I want. As a kid, I thought they were the coolest guns ever.

AH, Commando comics.

Hang on, is that the proper sten they used in ww2?

Class, I've no sound on this comp, is it an aeg or gbb please someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Hang on, is that the proper sten they used in ww2?

Class, I've no sound on this comp, is it an aeg or gbb please someone?

aeg....me want....hopefully it isnt a steaming pile like the real one....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

sten !! so happy :) know just give me a bren

silenced sten would be nice as well

Puding wrote: »
    sten !! so happy :) know just give me a bren

silenced sten would be nice as well

Now the sten, but when the bren?

I'll get me coat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Now the sten, but when the bren?

Post Of The Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magpul-pts-30rd-green-label-pmag-for-m4-m16-promotion-set-10pcs.html

file_70_54_1.jpg

New Magpul pmags?!?! Seemingly made from a economic more cost effective plastic, but same durability.

Just got myself 10 75rnd black pmags.

Total cost €80.

Was going to get Tan ones for the Masada..... but black will go with everything :)

Now I just need cheap enough ranger plates :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Ohhhhhh I do hope you messed up that link and you didn't get those exact ones...

Advertisement