Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Crave wrote: »
    I think that actually looks pretty cool, maybe if it wasn't so mp5ish though, think it needs a different looking mag. Have you a pic with the stock not folded?

Its not mine, just a google, there's a whole host of them.

BadKarma2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

not mad on it on an mp5, its a nice looking front end alright, something I would be into, but rather it on with something with stanags.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Crave wrote: »
    I think that actually looks pretty cool, maybe if it wasn't so mp5ish though, think it needs a different looking mag. Have you a pic with the stock not folded?

would look a lot better with a beefier mag in it maybe a ump or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Gatling wrote: »
    would look a lot better with a beefier mag in it maybe a ump or similar

Funny that, I was thinking the same thing. Dunno if you could attach it to a UMP, might buy it and see, I'll use it on the MP5 later if it doesnt fit, which it probably wont:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

According to one of the lads on the Red Alliance boards the real sword SVD should be ready on the 20-25th March. Link to a Finnish site that got one http://www.softaaja.fi/uutiset/maailman-ensimmaiset-havainnot-real-sword-svdsta/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

fits in with what i heard fro your suppliers, the guys over at airsoft soldier already have there hands on one http://www.airsoft-soldier.com/news/an-exclusive-world-premiere-the-first-looks-at-the-real-sword-svd/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Do freaking want...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

dt0201fir00018001me5.jpg

Thats not so bad
    Its not mine, just a google, there's a whole host of them.

BadKarma2.jpg

The second one not so much the SOPMOD stock doesnt work IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

Gas MP7, Full Metal CZ75 and a whole lot of new stuff.

http://www.kwausa.com/downloads/2009_kwa_intl.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

gas mp7??:eek: nice

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

gas mp7??:eek: nice

Just thinking the same myself

yeah if you look at the materials speck its listed as fibre re-inforced polymer as opposed to ABS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=2104

Battery%20Grip%20box%20a.jpg

Handy if you hate PEQ boxes (and you should).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Alzir wrote: »

With a rating of 380fps, so I wouldn't get excited.

That grip looks handy. Doc was looking for something to replace the PEQ box on a VFC 416 the other day. I think this might be his saviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

NakedDex wrote: »

That grip looks handy. Doc was looking for something to replace the PEQ box on a VFC 416 the other day. I think this might be his saviour.

Shock horror, I like peq boxes. But I would like one that actually has laser functionality.

And more so, I just hate the dangling wire hanging off the side.

But I'm all for peq boxes, think they look decent.

Im geuinely hanging out for the tavor, although i may be waiting some time. Was also considering a marksman rifle, but ill just knock about and see whats what

I have a KArms m7a1 troy ive used twice, really want to run that properly to see what its like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Like the look of these - and gotta say I love VFC...

Good review in this months AI (not that I put alot of faith in AI's reviews:rolleyes:) but... I'd like to get a look at one up close.
    Anyone here got one of these babies?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=VFC-AEG-KPDW10D_srch_1

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

Like the look of these - and gotta say I love VFC...

Good review in this months AI (not that I put alot of faith in AI's reviews:rolleyes:) but... I'd like to get a look at one up close.
    Anyone here got one of these babies?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=VFC-AEG-KPDW10D_srch_1

I can remember seeing Ample Free's KAC PDW pictures posted back in January,
    and immediately it became a must-have :-)
    I managed to get a custom-job version with internal-battery.
    Hopefully I'll post some pic's during the week, maybe alongside a Sig 552 for comparrison.
    Cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I was fiddling with one on the redwolf stall earlier today aidan, i wasnt all that impressed really. the ambi fire selector is a gimmick and its design actually makes it MORE awkeward to switch modes, its not comfy at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thanks for the link Alzir always wanted a cz75 but was put off by the plasticy finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

Masada wrote: »
    the ambi fire selector is a gimmick and its design actually makes it MORE awkeward to switch modes, its not comfy at all.
    The fire select was actually one of the main draw backs for me, it can be quite fiddly but I like all that gimmicky stuff:p, the ambi select and mag release just add to the gun. Plus one gimmick I had never heard of before in airsoft and wasn't expecting were the capture pins, I had a sort of "OMG they went into that much detail" moment:eek:
    Squad 701 wrote: »
    I managed to get a custom-job version with internal-battery.

Probably a bit late for me but just out of interest where'd you get that done, is it a LiPo or standard Nimh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

I just stuck a 417 crane stock on mine....already had the batteries to fit it so its great

That's what most people do, Doc wanted to keep that stock though. Which reminds me, you could easily fit a lipo into one of those new AN/PEQ-17 (I think that's the designation) boxes. They're smaller and infinitely better looking than the AN/PEQ-2.

Ill worry bout that when I have it in my hands.
    I find power specs on gas guns are generally over rated than in practice and in our climate.

True, but without proof to the contrary you'll do without. KWA claim their Glock 17 does 310, mine does 300-305 at 15C consistantly. 380 is a lofty figure to come down from. Until someone proves it is indeed sub-1J in our climate, it's illegal here.
    Shame too, I'd jump on one if they were legal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Dont forget if our friends in the far east decide to clone such a thing the power rating could well be different and hopefully 1J friendly.

G3-Nut wrote: »
    I just stuck a 417 crane stock on mine....already had the batteries to fit it so its great

No you didnt, I did., :p lol
    there is something else you can do if your keen on keeping the standard stock, (which i really like), i did this with my VFC 416.

Alzir wrote: »
    Ill worry bout that when I have it in my hands.
    I find power specs on gas guns are generally over rated than in practice and in our climate.

You might get more in your hands than you were expecting, like a Section 30 and a stay at the heartbreak hotel. if it says its hot, its hot.

:)

Masada wrote: »
    You might get more in your hands than you were expecting, like a Section 30 and a stay at the heartbreak hotel. if it says its hot, its hot.

:)

Thanks for the heads up Sgt. Highway but I have no prob downgrading gas guns like my WE M4 and once my retailer imports it everything will be above board.

The law states it must be compliant with the legislation before entering the country, not after. I suggest you reconsider that position, and your willingness to post publicly on such matters.

• Advertisement

The law states it must be compliant with the legislation before entering the country, not after. I suggest you reconsider that position, and your willingness to post publicly on such matters.

Are you telling me retailers dont bring in over powered stuff and then downgrade them before passing on to customers? Cos I know they do.

Anyways youve gone completely off topic ere.

Advertisement